It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Emails Released Yesterday By DOJ Implicates Obama's White House

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The author of a thread, that was posted yesterday, made an excellent point:

"So everyone from former President Obama, Comey, McCabe, Loretta Lynch, Stzork, Lisa Page, etc should be paying for destroying the lives of Gen. Flynn, and other former Trump campaign advisers whom are innocent, such as Carter Page. (no relation to Lisa Page as far as I know)"
THREAD LINK

So, is this proof that Obama's White House was behind the spy operation on the Trump campaign and his administration? This email seems to imply that The White House was being informed on CROSSFIRE RAZOR.

DOJ Releases Documents (On April 30) Implicating Obama White House in Crossfire Hurricane:

Obama in 2016, he "wants to know everything":

Former President Obama's statement from 2016:
"We have a system where we want our law enforcement investigators and our prosecutors, to be free from politics, to be independent, to play it straight, but sometimes that involves investigations that touch on politics and particularly in this hyper partisan environment that we've been in, everything is suspect, everything you do one way or the other. One thing that I have done, is to be pretty scrupulous about not wading into investigation decisions, or prosecution decisions, or decisions not to prosecute. I have tried to be really strict in my own behavior about preserving the independence of law enforcement, free from my own judgements and political assessments in some cases."

..........Yeah Right!

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Of course Obama knew. I don't know why anyone doubted it.

Now, if we could just get his pseudonymous emails from Hillary's server unsealed...

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

They should indeed pay for all the damage they have done! These people have caused such division amongst the American people with all their treasonous acts, the lies and hatred and ruining people's lives... It should shock the Nation as Barr once said.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This is the last litmus test, as far as I am concerned. Over three years of promises, about-to-happens, Q hints and tips, and no heads have rolled, nobody has seen prison time, let along the inside of a courtroom.

If the President is really going to "drain the swamp," this is the place to start. If he doesn't, he's just playing us.

I'm beyond starting to wonder.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Obama is a turd
Hope he gets exposed

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

A bisexual turd

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Bunch of turds.
There should be guillotines on the lawn of the white house.
Failing that, install some light posts for a proper lynching.

Several past administrations.
Most of the FBI.
All of the CIA.
Plenty of others.
Most of congress. Probably the entire Senate... We could go for weeks on pay per view and pay off a bunch of debt these idiots created!

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Oh for Pete's sake ! President Obama is just now finding out about this in the news, just like you and me.

The lengths you right wing-nut jobs will go-to in order to link the justice department to the Head of the Executive branch is laughable.

/Sarcasm
edit on 1-5-2020 by CrawlingChaos because: Grammar

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Remember that 'Not a smidgen of corruption' ?

The most corrupt administration this country has EVER seen.

Government is us, and we're doing things right.
edit on 2-5-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
By far
Black nixon turned the entire might of the usa intelligence community against his political rival.

top topics

join