It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Is Covid-19 Attacking the Top 5 Countries that Command Cultural Influence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Coincidence?

Best Countries for Cultural Influence

Italy, France, Spain, United States, United Kingdom, Japan

So here we are in May 2020 and take a peek as to which countries the Covid-19 is attacking the most. Why? What I saw that the top Countries with Covid-19 were strange; USA, Spain, Italy, UK, and France round out the top five and all are within the Best Countries for Cultural Influence. Coincidence?

Here's the link to YouTube so you can see the top five Infected countries.

Coronavirus Live Map

All I did and I did was use Google, I typed Common traits among USA, Spain, Italy, UK and France. The US News article above was at or near the top.

Countries that command cultural influence are often synonymous with fine food, fashion and easy living. They are trendsetters – the country equivalent of the cooler, older sibling. Their products have that certain “je ne sais quoi” that makes them fly a little faster off the shelves. Their music, television and movies are absorbed by other cultures, becoming part of a wider global conversation

Strange. It seems that Covid-19 doesn't like Countries that Command Cultural Influence?

So what say you?

edit on 1-5-2020 by Waterglass because: double link

edit on 1-5-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I think we should look very, very closely at region/city rather than nation..

Might also be indicative of a certain government projecting "Soft Power" in other nations over the years, unwittingly or not spreading a virus through those ties & travel.

Probably a few other factors too.. Im not sure exactly how pollution plays a part, but there does seem to be some smoke there.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

I think we should look very, very closely at region/city rather than nation..

Fair but I don't have the time to compile the data.

What I also wonder about is the closure of meat producers in USA and Canada. I cant find any other countries closing beef, pork or chicken plants other than China as their pork took a huge hit months ago.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Religion is one of the biggest cultural influences, and with Israel/Palestine ranked at 44 and Saudi Arabia ranked at 40, the article lacks credibility.

With 2.81 Billion Christians in the world, and 1.8 Billion Muslims I would have thought these 2 countries would be ranked in the top 10.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
It's because those nations represent the modern Babylonian system, lending and credit were invented there. And Babylon is falling baby.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
One word: Collusion

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Or maybe espionage?

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I was thinking maybe masonic lodges per square inch or some such measure.

Pope-miles per decade?

I'm sure it's merely a question of finding the right metric.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The countries listed are also the largest trading partners with China. So between that combined with them also the top 5 commanding cultural influence, it would also make sense that aside from business travel, tourism from China would be really high in those locations as well. In addition to visitations of shared families in those countries and back home in China. Assuming covid-19 originated in China, and knowing that it traveled through humans, this is truly the simplest of math.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
The countries listed are also the largest trading partners with China. So between that combined with them also the top 5 commanding cultural influence, it would also make sense that aside from business travel, tourism from China would be really high in those locations as well. In addition to visitations of shared families in those countries and back home in China. Assuming covid-19 originated in China, and knowing that it traveled through humans, this is truly the simplest of math.

That and the fact that expat Chinese and Hong Kong citizens always travel to China for the Chinese new year, then return to the adopted countries.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

How will explain it when Russia and Brazil get into the top 5 which isn't far off??

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Concurrence != Causality.

I don't think there's any relationship other than that the virus will obviously spread much more rapidly in "open" societies in which the populace moves about to a greater degree. International travel, trade conferences, large gatherings, tourism, these were the characteristics of the nations you listed that made them more fertile grounds for a contagion to circulate.
edit on 2-5-2020 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

I read much on that Covid-19 can live in the sewer systems beneath cities. Arizona State University confirmed same and Russian scientists also confirmed same last week. It could be the old world and developed [USA] countries as compared to the continents of Africa or South America. It will be interesting to see how this virus plays out.

top topics

join