It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Singapore university --When Will Covid-19 End

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Somehow the people in Singapore university have calculated when the covid-19 will end in different countrys , i dont know nothing about how they calculated this, or how accurate can it be...but let`s have a look. But if the calculations would be accurate, would there be anymore need for vaccines ???

United States
End 97% around May 18, 100% around September 20

Predictive Monitoring of COVID-19

When Will COVID-19 End?Data-Driven Prediction

edit on 1-5-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I think they are super optimistic. See my predictions on this thread page made on 7 April 2020 which are proving correct so far.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

It`s possible....i cant predict how or when it will end....Singapore predictions are just one of many predictions, it`s good that we have yours also to compare .

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Oh, but those are just models, they will say.
But, But you use models to predict millions of Covid deaths, that didn’t happen.

Only their special selected biased scientists can come up with models.

Thanks for the info though. It looks promising. Curious to see how this gets spun.

edit on 1-5-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Yeeh they really screwed big time with the computer models in Imperial collage London, Neil Ferguson...so that being said, it`s just a model ...I hope that this disease would come to end in few Months. Bill gates and other gang will hope that this will last years, so they can then depo....i mean vaccinate all ..

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
There are a lot of predictions out there. This one is not as optimistic.

covid19-projections.com...-projections

The site goes into details on why they do not use a symmetrical curve after the peak, and goes on to show how there predictions have followed actual deaths in europe.

Again, just another prediction. I guess we will see.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrable

Really different prediction there, so it`s getting difficult to predict which prediction is the best

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

I think they are super optimistic. See my predictions on this thread page made on 7 April 2020 which are proving correct so far.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's as good of a model as any. If they've tested 6 million people in the US and about 16% tested positive, then that's a fairly good indicator of what percentage of the population has already gotten it (and likely over it without even knowing). The end of September is almost 5 months away and we still have the heat and humidity of summer to get through too.

The biggest unknown factor would be a second wave of infections, but at some point there will be fewer and fewer unaffected people.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I am personally dreadfully afraid that a few years need adding upon that graph. I am not educated in the exact sciences of medicine and virology which are at play here. BUT! I do read a lot.

Man, I want to come back here and reply to my post, this post in six months, "WRONG Asshat!!" And I think me of the future six months from now would gratefully take the insult and not even report it.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: argentus

I am not educated either, i really dont know how will go....

But there are also factors in play that are not just a virus , air pollution and this virus seem to like being working together..

Assessing nitrogen dioxide (NO2) levels as a contributing factor to coronavirus (COVID-19) fatality

This been something i been saying, the pollution and covid-19 correlation is there...so i doubt the pollution goes away, so then we might have people with the symptoms for years..

People in China have been protesting the poor air quality for years, then this virus pop up....

There is 2 different theorys about this pandemic. 1. caused by virus . 2. caused by pollution . or maybe those 2 together...

So if it is caused also by pollution, this disease is here to stay

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   
COVID-1984 will have shown itself to be a hoax to all but the least intelligent among us by June 1, 2020.

Those who started this manufactured crisis will try to keep the hysteria going until November 2020.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   

This is the first time Covid-19 "ends". It might come back every year, like the H1N1 virus and the Flu does.

Ex - After the H1N1 Swine Flu virus "ended", it's seasonal return caused over 45,000 additional deaths in the USA between 2010 and 2018.

new topics

top topics

join