It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medical reasons against isolation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   
There is significant medical reason why the isolation/lockdown is not good with covid-19. Your muscles create and excrete an endogenous antioxidant called extracellular superoxide dismutase (EcSOD .You enhance EcSOD secretion by exercising. A decrease in EcSOD is seen in many diseases, including acute lung disease. So in reality the isolation/lockdown have caused people to exercise less than they were before the lockdowns, and so the body`s biochemistry is altered as extracellular superoxide dismutase levels are decreasing, and that can then increase the risk of serious lung diseases .

We allready know that being outside is good also for getting sun, vitamin D more, and getting outside to exercise improve the mood and keep people mentally on better shape which helps immune system a lot, and on the contrary isolation is known to lower immune system quite a lot.

So there we have at least 3 good reason , which are all proven by studys and experts that being outside and exercising is very important for supporting our immune system as a prevention strategy. The most easy way to exercise is walking , some people do have exercise equipment like crosstrainer in home, but many simply dont have ,so being able to go walk outside is for most people very important .

How Exercise May Reduce Your Risk of Death From COVID-19

Exercise may protect against a deadly coronavirus complication. One expert thinks it should be recommended just like social distancing.

COVID-19: Exercise May Help Prevent Deadly Complication

Coronavirus: exercise may protect against deadly complication

It seems that also royal jelly/gelee royale can increase extracellular superoxide dismutase.

Royal Jelly Constituents Increase the Expression of Extracellular Superoxide Dismutase through Histone Acetylation in Monocytic THP-1 Cells

So the isolation is actually doing harm for immune system , and compromise lung defence against new threats.

edit on 1-5-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
There is significant medical reason why the isolation/lockdown is not good with covid-19. Your muscles create and excrete an endogenous antioxidant called extracellular superoxide dismutase (EcSOD .You enhance EcSOD secretion by exercising. A decrease in EcSOD is seen in many diseases, including acute lung disease. So in reality the isolation/lockdown have caused people to exercise less than they were before the lockdowns, and so the body`s biochemistry is altered as extracellular superoxide dismutase levels are decreasing, and that can then increase the risk of serious lung diseases .

[...]

OK.
There is nothing stopping me or my family from exercising more or less than we were before.
There is nothing stopping me or my family from being in the sun more or less than we were before.
As an added benefit my toddler will not stop putting grass into her mouth, and my three year old is tasting everything in the back yard.

I'm sorry but you have given nothing plausible to the detriment about this lock down.
Unless you just choose to hide in a basement all day.

I can find all kinds of issues with this.
I'm going to leave it here, with all respect.

edit on Sun May 3 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Not sure where you are from but I have honestly never seen so many people outside. Many people playing with kids, biking, walking etc. Not locked up in an office all day

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I am not sure how it is everywhere, different countrys etc....but good to hear if you see a lot people outside...it`s healthy . I thought there are still areas with lockdowns...people can also exercise alone if dont feel comfortable with groups.

I just dont understand the logical reasoning of isolations , specially when the bug is allready spread everyhwhere.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Bikes and trampoline sales are at an all time high right now. Even kayaks and canoes are flying off the shelf because families are going out and doing outdoor activities together like they always should have been. I'm still working, but my wife and four kids are not. They're bored. They've been doing a lot of gardening and landscaping while I'm at work, and when I get home we go fishing, hiking, mushroom hunting, biking, etc... and I have never seen more families out doing the same. I think this actually did a lot of families a lot of good. Hopefully they continue these activities together after this is over.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme
I'm sorry but you have given nothing plausible to the detriment about this lock down.

I would say mental stimulus is a KEY factor in good health.

The lack of random, unplanned, unfamiliar, new, interesting and important sensory imput is damaging people from the inside out. Couple that with withdrawl symptoms from being deprived of friends and loved ones and new faces and meetings and it compounds the problems.

Couple THAT with the desire for those IN CONTROL of this lockdown to place emphasis on economic issues and NEW health issues and have them ignore people's natural needs for social stimulus and the culminative effects can be FATAL.

A good friend of mine HUNG HERSELF LAST WEEK following a drunk evening of skyping with family she hadn't seen in months and no idea when she would see them again...if ever.

Mental health conditionss are putting people back into caves and fenced gardens and it is having permenant knock on effects to physical wellbeing.

Shame your kids are confined to a yard and are missing out on the world outside, especially friends and first hand social interaction They can watch it on TV eh and have virtual friends instead.

Ignorance is bliss. I hope you and your family survive and become more than obedient workers and consumers.

I recon a big physical problem coming will be people's failing eyesight because of a lack of horizons and long vision and staring at screens big and small.

Peace.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   

[I'm sorry but you have given nothing plausible to the detriment about this lock down.

I have said before, that I firmly believe there are foreign state-level initiatives out there to spread misinformation about the efficacy of lock downs in order to weaken the populace. And not in the way the OP suggests. Instead, the wider and more devastating the pandemic, the greater the chance that Trump will cancel the November election. There are people on this site who push for prematurely opening up society out of ignorance...then there are the bad actors who encourage them.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I assure you that I'm not working out any less than before the lock down, that would be impossible in fact.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I can find all kinds of issues with this.
I'm going to leave it here, with all respect.

Kenzo left out one very important one... isolation itself.

The human animal is a social animal. I hate saying that,m because I'm fairly anti-social myself, and don't have an overwhelming need to be around other people - and in fact I abhor large crowds.

That said, most people need it.

There are already a lot of reports of suicides as a result of the isolation. Lots of reports of dramatic increases in child/spouse abuse (and yes, murders), as well as dramatic increases in calls to suicide/depression hotlines everywhere.

Again - this 'lock-down;' is far worse than the disease.

End the madness. NOW.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Not sure where you are from but I have honestly never seen so many people outside. Many people playing with kids, biking, walking etc. Not locked up in an office all day

Same here, I've seen far more joggers and cyclists.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Good OP. Can't add much to it, it seems pretty much correct.

The arguments of people that people are getting exercise is flawed. Behavior is altered and this can cause many people harm, but some people may actually improve too.

When I was forced to stop working because of my accident, my body could not stop creating the chemicals that I normally created that kept me moving all day working construction. The overabundance of these chemicals is toxic if not metabolized and sweat out. This is one of the reasons that guys who retire die not long after retiring. Guys who pushed pencils don't have this problem. People who worked in industry and the trades do. We created a rapid shift in metabolism and that can be very unhealthy, also when things return back to normal after months off, there will be another shift of metabolism.

The loss of lives from these changes being forced on the public can be greater than the loss of life from this virus. Remember this, if a hard working guy gets sick, he is still pumping out chemicals that might not be appropriate for fighting this virus too, Us guys turn into whiney babies when we get sick because of that.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
My oldest daughter and her 2 kids ( unruly LOUD 4 yr old behemoth boy and a 2 yr old girl) ... they have another reason that isolation is not good. Homicide. Im about to lose my damned mind...

I have a very large house. There are 6 of us here. Room to spread out is great right?? Yeah.. doesnt matter. They ride scooters in my dining room.. I have delicate china in there dammit. I swear Im about to order some shock collars. I love them dearly, but damn.

Im sort of joking but... this is maddening.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Could you tell more about the chemicals , what exactly? I find it interesting and it makes sense

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Immune health is built by coming into contact with all sorts of "things" on a daily basis, it is not limited to where you sleep and eat.

In fact, its dependent on also introducing viruses, bacteria, etc. from areas beyond that. All the interaction, touching things, etc. that occurs on a daily basis outside of the home is where this is built on the foundation of everything from childhood familiarization to what is in our homes (which many people are full blown disinfecting, btw).

For whatever reason, everything has become "all or nothing" nowadays, but these are things that contribute to weaker immune systems, en masse. Notably, this has been occuring in some form for many years, from increased stress levels to diet to sun to outdoor activities.

We have an incredibly difficult time comprehending scale, so if we see "lots" of people outside, we will tend to believe that represents the general population.

You are correct that theres nothing stopping you, or me, from getting some sun. But, thats always been the case and people still stay inside, have horrible diets, etc. Its also more a matter of average decreases or increases.

We also tend to have the unspoken assumption that no government lockdowns = no measures taken at all, which is inaccurate.

Add to that the idea that anyone talking about this wants "everything back to normal this instant," and we have a tried and true recipe for dismissal with a total decimation of nuance.

In other words, I think we need to be cautious lifting the lockdowns because of general impact of lockdowns on the populations immune systems. And, social mitigation measures can still be taken without government mandates. People used to be aware that the premise for any of it was hospital occupancy and capability, with a strong focus on locale.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Glycogen Cortisol Lactic acid thyroid hormones et al... too many to list and hormones that the kidneys and liver are overwhelmed with.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Could you tell more about the chemicals , what exactly? I find it interesting and it makes sense

Here is an important one. This chemical interferes with vaccines effectiveness,but also our own bodies ability to naturally fight off diseases. We have lowered the consumption of this chemical over the last year and it seems like any reaction to a disease we get is way less problematic. Now, it dampens the initial response to the disease and by doing that it can cause a more uncontrolled reaction later on. Under a certain percentage it does not have to be listed as an ingredient, but from what I read in scientific research, the testing was done with levels under that threshold of reporting on the label.

www.precisionvaccinations.com...

The major oil producers do not have to buy this chemical, they can produce it out of the soy oil itself from what I read, then it does not have to be listed even if above the limit because it doesn't have to be reported...it is considered processes soybean oil legally. All soybean oil is processed by various ways. The only evidence I saw of this happening was with soybean oil, because that is all they tested...which does not mean they are not doing it with other grain oils.

The company that patents and sells this oil additive sells tons of it in the USA. It is found a lot on fish sticks and sometimes on fresh fish too along with sulfites or in place of sulfites.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Tert-butylhydroquinone...who makes these names, i have never seen that mentioned..It sounds like it`s immunosupressive? After reading this i am glad not eating soybean oil fro years now and not fish sticks either .

If it dampens the initial reaction, would that be the opposite that adjuvant do..

Thanks for the daily educational course

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Tert-butylhydroquinone...who makes these names, i have never seen that mentioned..It sounds like it`s immunosupressive? After reading this i am glad not eating soybean oil fro years now and not fish sticks either .

If it dampens the initial reaction, would that be the opposite that adjuvant do..

Thanks for the daily educational course

Aluminum is a neurostimulant. So, this would actually mess up things worse if you consumed aluminum adjuvants. In the case of aluminum in vaccines, it triggers the immune system to work more, but the tbhq would cause the triggering to work improperly, actually increasing inflammation which could lead to the creation of many diseases. The aluminum in a vaccine is very little compared to the amount of aluminum in some pickles and condiments or that teaspoon of baking powder in those bisquits.

Think about this, if you hyperactivate the immune system and it loses it's direction, what happens. Include any diseases of the brain in with dozens of problems in the body. You cannot fight cancer if your immune system regulation is all messed up.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Well , You Cannot Cure an Ailment until you First get it . Oh , I can Smell Your FEAR in that Post . My Condolences .........

Oh , and then there is This........

Some Experts Conclude Virus Patients Can't Be Reinfected ........

www.newsmax.com...

edit on 1-5-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Well , You Cannot Cure an Ailment until you First get it . Oh , I can Smell Your FEAR in that Post . My Condolences .........

Oh , and then there is This........

Some Experts Conclude Virus Patients Can't Be Reinfected ........

www.newsmax.com...

Fear?
I'm still employed and make my way to my work location when I cannot work from home. I even get within 6 feet of people as needed. I've not worn a mask in public, although my wife has made one for me.

It's possible my grandmother got the disease back in December, which caused her to pass. If that was the case my whole family has been exposed. We will never know for sure.

I'm sorry you are so convicted in your beliefs, that it's clouding your judgment.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join