It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's more of sexual predator: Trump or Biden?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I've been reading up on Donald Trump's many sexual assault accusations.

en.wikipedia.org...(1980s)

Most of them look like "Hollywood" type sexual harassment. Producer taking advantage of aspiring actresses/models. Some look contrived, but others look more convincing (Temple Taggart McDowel, in particular.)

Certainly his practice of entering the dressing rooms of his pageants is well attested. Even his daughter says that one's true.

On the other hand, we've got Biden, with only one accusation. But it's really creepy.

We've got an episode of Larry King Live in 1993, that is probably the victim's mother calling in to express how much she was traumatized by it. (Which for some reason CNN has deleted and tried to make disappear, but the clip fortunately was placed online before they could.)

hotair.com...

She alleges that she was basically run out of the office afterward. So a fairly decent career path was brought to an end.

en.wikipedia.org...

This was about two years prior the resignation of Bob Packwood, so ground really hadn't been broken yet on the reporting of misconduct by Senators toward their female staff.

So.... it basically comes down to quantity vs. quality. If any of the allegations are to be believed, then both of these men are pigs.

Trump seems to focus on softer harassments that don't do lasting harm to anyone's career (although they may do lasting psychological harm), and against people who are in the entertainment business already (which has quite a reputation for letting stuff like that slide.)

But he has seriously piled up quite a lot of these indiscretions.

Biden only has the one confirmed case that we know of. Do I believe his accuser? Yes. (Partly because this occurred a long time before it had become stylish to play the victim role, so she couldn't have been baiting him.)

But it also may turn out to be the only time he ever did something like that. If he has managed to behave himself better over the last 20 years, then maybe he reformed, and learned better manners?

edit on 30-4-2020 by bloodymarvelous because: Sorry, I accidentally hit enter before entering any text in the body.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Even without an OP, this should be good for 20 pages of partisan crap.

Ready the star and flag cannons...and fire.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
BS. never mind.
edit on 30-4-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
That we live in a world where this is a real question is problematic.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
What do you consider a sexual predator? A guy trying to get some
Or a guy trying to get some when the girl doesn’t want any of it?

Trump banged tons of models. So to bang tons of models you have to hit on tons+ models. Do you call that a sexual predator? Personally I don’t call someone who gets strange a predator

Biden smells random girls hair....that’s creepy AF

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Even when you figure out how to post your OP...

This part still applies.

Opening posts that contain minimal content

Not that it matters here anymore.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030

Maybe I should have just left it without one. Might be interesting.

(I accidentally hit enter after typing the title, and it got posted before I could type the body.)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I think that at their age, they are both probably impotent. They are definitely both senile.

Erectile Dysfunction in the Elderly: An Old Widespread Issue with Novel Treatment Perspectives NCBI PMC

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I think that at their age, they are both probably impotent. They are definitely both senile.

Erectile Dysfunction in the Elderly: An Old Widespread Issue with Novel Treatment Perspectives NCBI PMC

Quoted for projection.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
All any of us plebes have to go on is what we can actually see.

Allegations, stories and I heard from a friend are all sadly equally worthless.

All we can go on is what we can see.....

What have we seen from each of these people, how do they interact with people(woman) in social settings, physically.

That's the only "evidence" we have to go on. The rest is just obfuscated stories and accusations for political or economical gain.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Quoted for projection.

Aaarghhh! (throws Zimmer frame).

edit on 30/4/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

Maybe I should have just left it without one. Might be interesting.

(I accidentally hit enter after typing the title, and it got posted before I could type the body.)

Sometimes things are better left unsaid. Or in this case — unposted.

They are all womanizing dicks. Unfortunately, it’s the world we live in.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I'm reminded off that "try guys"(or whatever that soy group of "straight" guys that did videos tested out). It showed that they, a bunch of mid 20 year olds, barely had the sperm count of an 80 year old.

That aside, I'd agree they are both probably impotent, solely based on age. As for the senile thing, if you see them as being even remotely similar in intellectual capacity, then yours is surely suspect.
edit on 30-4-2020 by ZapBrannigan3030 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
BS. never mind.

FYI, in the "hood".

The only thing worse than dropping a mom joke, is retracting it......

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I'm reminded off that "try guys"(or whatever that soy group of "straight" guys that did videos tested out). It showed that they, a bunch of mid 20 year olds, barely had the sperm count of an 80 year old.

That aside, I'd agree they are both probably impotent, solely based on age. As for the senile thing, if you see them as being even remotely similar in intellectual capacity, then yours is surely suspect.

They are both near the end of their life.

Honestly I think perhaps the reason Trump ran for office was so it would add prestige to the "Trump" brand, so his children could continue trading on it after he's gone.

His own personal charisma is basically what built it. And none of his children can do that quite like he did. (Not saying they are idiots or anything, but Donald Trump had a rare charisma.)

As for Biden, I think maybe he wants to be able to pardon Hunter. Or avoid losing his personal fortune if he's prosecuted (which he can then leave to his children.)

People that old don't have any reason to be afraid of jail or poverty, if it were only themselves affected.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

What have we seen from each of these people, how do they interact with people(woman) in social settings, physically.

That's the only "evidence" we have to go on. The rest is just obfuscated stories and accusations for political or economical gain.

It's funny that they can't figure out that a billionaire playboy would have allegations of sexual conduct against him.

Some girls just would like the hush money, no matter if it happened or not.

Versus Joe "rapey rape-rape" Biden...

Who probably had all of his "allegations" permanently buried with the convenient Congressional slush fund.

As a woman let me say...

Trump's an arrogant asshole but may be intriguing as a one night stand.... 20 years ago.

Biden is just creepy as hell... and seems to always been that way.

~shrug~

edit on 30-4-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Quoted for projection.

Aaarghhh! (throws Zimmer frame).

You do realize you set it up so that I HAD to spike the ball...

No pun intended.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I'm reminded off that "try guys"(or whatever that soy group of "straight" guys that did videos tested out). It showed that they, a bunch of mid 20 year olds, barely had the sperm count of an 80 year olds.

I never said that they were similar, just senile. It shows itself to different degrees.

I bet both wear adult diapers but only one gets them 'tailored', and neither of them should hold a driver's license.

Though I would question the reasoning of someone who believes that being slighltly less brain damaged qualifies their favored decrepit to operate dangerous machinery.

edit on 30/4/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

It's funny that they can't figure out that a billionaire playboy would have allegations of sexual conduct against him.

Some girls just would like the hush money, no matter if it happened or not.

Versus Joe "rapey rape-rape" Biden...

Who probably had all of his permanently "allegations" buried with the convenient Congressional slush fund.

As a woman let me say...

Trump's an arrogant asshole but may be intriguing as a one night stand.... 20 years ago.

Biden is just creepy as hell... and seems to always been that way.

~shrug~

I made a nice analogy in another thread, and I'll modify it here.

For anyone that knows the reference.

Trump is Richard Dawson, Biden thinks he's Richard Dawson....

The difference is(watch old fued), all the ladies loved Dawson and WANTED him to schmooze up on them, for Biden, he just did it anyway as most recoiled away and had uncomfortable body language.

Look, all guys want to be a Bond, Dawson, or whatever current guy all the ladies flock too. You either are or aren't, and forcing it usually comes across creepy.

Don is no looker, but he "played" that role a bit better than most (he's really no dawson). It's all the same though, successful men, playing to their "game". It either works out(literally everyone loved dawson) or it falls somewhere down the line into a middling schmooze or an absolute creep(sadly, to him, where joe seems to have hit the mark).

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
BS. never mind.

FYI, in the "hood".

The only thing worse than dropping a mom joke, is retracting it......

Sorry you live in the hood dude.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join