It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey you guys will like this on the China forfront they are the Kings of the East Lookout

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I thought that might be fun to talk about China evidently if they're the kings of the East, scripture says we're fixing to go out and get on everybody's case anyway the kings of the East are script really going to go out and romp and stomp I don't know China is East enough.

I made a friend about this all Anakin December or January in Taiwan is that right Taiwan is a contest between the US and China I don't know I think maybe Taiwan I was thinking Taiwan could start it.

Two weeks ago I heard some kind of conflict over there in the headlines but the reason I made this bread is the Good Ole USA he is a candidate for the kings of the East dang I hate writing that.

By the way Washington's vision show the show the last the third war Washington saw all the cities with smoke rising from them but eventually as promised by the angel who gave him the vision that the Republic would never fall evidently according to his vision the USA made a comeback and pushed everybody out. There's a copy of that Vision written by one of his Washington's buddies or the reporter at the Smithsonian but anywat.

The kings of East are huge in Prophecy for the end time I'll go study at moranam and get back to you with more lovely details
edit on 30-4-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY
The Chinese are decidedly NOT Kings of the East according to the Japanese; as THEY are. The Japanese are the east's firewall regarding China, not sure the west north or south. The Orient, much more maniacal thinking patterns going on there than the usual boring Oxidant.

edit on 30-4-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
There is a video of Georges vision on youtube. I couldn't get it to load on here. Sounds like the US against the rest of the world, and the US wins. I also covers the Civil war

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I'm not sure what to say.

Perhaps "argelbrasse" ?

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
There is a video of Georges vision on youtube. I couldn't get it to load on here. Sounds like the US against the rest of the world, and the US wins. I also covers the Civil war

Sounds like the US wins, that’s a bit self gratifying
Don’t know who George is bit the next one, end of life event

Everyone loses, well except

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Sounds like the US wins, that’s a bit self gratifying
Don’t know who George is bit the next one, end of life event

Everyone loses, well except

Ummm...stop that...

Using logic and all...

Don’t you know that this is a site that caters to...hyperbole...opinion...melodrama...and talking point...?

For shame...

Don’t you be throwing some logic into the mix...

YouSir

edit on 1-5-2020 by YouSir because: The power of Christ compels me...

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Showing their true Imperialistic Design.

top topics

join