It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cures for Covid-19

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I am not claiming that what has transpired is all a placebo effect, and the the FDA will say say that there is no scientific evidence but......

I was trying to figure out a way to remove this plant from the side of my house, the first couple seasons I didn’t think much other than this plant grew really fast and spread really fast. I’m not talking like normal plants, this things grows a foot a week if not more.

Anyways, I didn’t want it near my foundation because after researching it, the plant is so strong it can break then rough concrete and collapse houses. So I have removed it for a few seasons but even a fingernails worth of anything or the rhizomes still in the ground it will come back

To get to the point, as I was researching how to remove the plant I discovered it is actually the plant used to make Itadori tea in Japan.
It can be eaten raw in the spring, looks like asparagus if you find it in time, and has a chemical that gives it’s ability to grow so fast and drill through concrete

This chemical is the same chemical that is in chocolate and red grape skin, the problem is the chemical is not absorbed well in the body and you would need to have a lot of cocoa or a lifetime of red wine (interesting read about the “French Paradox”) why do French people live longer after consuming so much red wind, it’s this chemical

I was trying to quit smoking so I started using the JUUl, I have being using it since last August and somehow started to give myself some sort of pneumonia..It took awhile to figure out what was causing it because I still smoke marijuana, and was still smoking real cigarettes...but I guess it turns out that too much vapour(wetness) is not good for the lungs...cigarette smoke is atleast dry

Back to my point, I was down down n out with this pneumonia like feeling and I seen that this plant could help me with respiratory infections.

I picked some asparagus shoots growing from the rhizome of the Japanese Knotweed, and boiled one shoot in a small pot and then added an orange pekoe bag.

It tasted a little weird but I am telling you the chemical Reservatrol in this plant made me feel amazing and it totally cured my pneumonia and ear congestion and I am pretty sure anyone with corona virus who drinks this will not have serious outcomes

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I don't know about COVID-19 being cured, but in the US I know that it cures everything: heart attacks, strokes, car accidents, accidental falls, accidental drownings, murder, suicide, lightning strikes, shark attacks ... you name it. If it killed you, COVID-19 can cure you, but then you'll die of COVID-19.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Try it out, it will be made illegal soon, currently is spreading everywhere in US

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADUB77
I am not claiming that what has transpired is all a placebo effect, and the the FDA will say say that there is no scientific evidence but......

I was trying to figure out a way to remove this plant from the side of my house, the first couple seasons I didn’t think much other than this plant grew really fast and spread really fast. I’m not talking like normal plants, this things grows a foot a week if not more.

[...]

Over the counter expectorants will have the same effect.
edit on Thu Apr 30 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Recent pharmacological and clinical studies have indicated that Hu Zhang has antiviral, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, neuroprotective, and cardioprotective functions.

Understand I have access to all forms of expectorants, anti biotics, nasal spray psuedaphedrine is legal in Canada in medication

I am drinking the plant and care not for opionions...if you find some and drink it let me know

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

I wonder if mullein would have the same effect? It was used by natives as an expectorant and isn't a horribly invasive weed like Japanese knotweed.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I will add it to my research, it is interesting that all or mostly all medications come back plants

The bark of white willow tree to make aspirin

Vallerium to make vallium

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ADUB77

A good immune system.

Which involves both environmental, nutritional and physical aspects.

So it won't make anyone any money.

So here we are.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I will add it to my research, it is interesting that all or mostly all medications come back plants

Pro Tip...

Look up wild lettuce.

An opioid without the whole addiction problem.

I grow or harvest my own medicines.

edit on 30-4-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I don't think revesterol will cure covid, but there might be some other chemicals in knotweed that might help a tad. I do not believe that skullcap would deter this virus either from what I know about that med, but it could possibly protect some of the organs.

pieces of kiwi, grapefruit, and oranges with a little sugar mixed in a bowl would probably be better. that combination has a lot of antiviral properties that can help to stop covid19 infections from getting bad. The wife makes that and I have found through research that for covid it should work pretty good, but you must have the kiwi in it, you need two of it's chemistries, fisetin and the proteinase it has that destroys the viral proteinase this virus uses to destroy cells. All of these can be bought this time of the year fairly cheaply from any supermarket. Beware though, grapefruit chemistries can interfere or promote with lots of medicines, and some people are allergic to kiwi. It is not a miracle cure, but it does seem to help treat most viruses.

A cup of chaga tea once a day will also help because of it's RNA polymerase inhibitor properties. You can just add a teaspoon of it on top of the grounds in the drip coffeemaker and you can get eight cups of covid19 protection. The coffee also has quinines in it, not really strong, but if you drink four cups a day, it will help to fight off the virus before it takes over your body.

Coconut oil and pineapple, or monolaurin and bromelain, can help to control this virus too.

These are deterrents, they will probably not kill a full pledged virus infection, but they will help destroy it before it gets bad. You do not need to get real sick to gain immunity, as the bromelain destroys the virus, it releases some of the antigens from the virus which can assist in building up immunity.

These are all reasonable priced foods in the winter months, even oranges can work because of their benzoic acid and vitamin C content. Also some of the chemistry of the grapefruit keeps the red blood cells from sticking together to form small clots which can cause strokes or damages organs. Now pineapple core enzymes also have proteinases that help
reduce platelet stickiness too, or the active chemical of pineapple which is bromelain.

So with that grapefruit juice and morning coffee with that chaga in it, add some sunny side up eggs, there are a few chemicals in the white that help to deter all viruses and can help to dampen the overreaction of the immune system caused by a virus. Why do you think they make vaccines in eggs? Bacon does not seem to have any viral effect at all, but it does help to control the depression that covid isolation can give you..

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Pro Tip...

Look up wild lettuce.

Regular lettuce has smaller amounts of the opioid too, and it is bioactive. so do grains and even milk. But the grains also stimulate inflammation in most people, but milk only increases inflammation in those who have an allergy to it. There are some active opioids in ice creams, why do you think people like ice cream. Ice cream also has a little psychotropic oil in it as does butter. coconut oil is stronger in mystric acid though.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Pro Tip...

Look up wild lettuce.

Regular lettuce has smaller amounts of the opioid too, and it is bioactive. so do grains and even milk. But the grains also stimulate inflammation in most people, but milk only increases inflammation in those who have an allergy to it. There are some active opioids in ice creams, why do you think people like ice cream. Ice cream also has a little psychotropic oil in it as does butter. coconut oil is stronger in mystric acid though.

I love your depth of knowledge in the medicinal field, especially when you highlight natural medicines.

But it isn't actual knowledge of the subject sometimes... it's your research.

Which I applaud you for.

However.

Do some milk from the root of wild lettuce when you are in pain.

Then get back to me.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Benadryl. That is the cure. The body is responding to it in more severe cases like an allergic reaction. This virus triggers endothelial inflammation. Endothelial inflammation triggers H1 signaling (histamine) and it can be connected as the root cause for the deep vein thrombosis and hypoxia. They are treating the infection like a lower respiratory condition being the cause when it is in fact the result. Also there have been documented cases of brain damage supposedly caused by covid. This is possibly because increased H1 breaks down the blood brain barrier. Histamine also stimulates fibroblast proliferation which can lead to pulmonary fibrosis, i.e. the lung damage they have spoke of. Benadryl blocks H1 signaling and mitigates the symptoms. They are treating this backwards.

*Not a doctor. Do not take advice from me. Do your own research. Best of luck.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Pro Tip...

Look up wild lettuce.

Whoa. That stuff is all over my gardens, every year!

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Pro Tip...

Look up wild lettuce.

I love your depth of knowledge in the medicinal field, especially when you highlight natural medicines.

But it isn't actual knowledge of the subject sometimes... it's your research.

Which I applaud you for.

However.

Do some milk from the root of wild lettuce when you are in pain.

Then get back to me.

I don't see any wild lettuce around here but know what has a very good pain releaver. You have to watch it but it works great if you get hurt out in the woods. Just chew on a couple of white clover flowers after the bees got to them. Pain disappears almost instantly. But beware, it is hard on your kidneys, kidney pain comes when the flowers wear off four hours or so later. And remember, just because you cannot feel the pain, doesn't mean you are not hurting the broken ankle or whatever more since you are walking on it. There are ways you can lessen the bad effects on the kidneys, steeping the flowers in hot water can extract the pain releaver and then drink the water. Remember, this does make you constipated, and it can be dangerous. The purple clover is weaker but has less of the kidney damaging issues. I consider this knowledge important when I go out berry picking or stream fishing.

Now, the white clover flower in your yard has way more antibrowser chemistry that poisons the kidneys than clover flowers out in the wild. Because you cut the grass, the plant thinks you are an animal browsing on it and creates more of the poison. If it is a year with lots of muncher bugs, the antibrowser chemicals that poison us are higher too. The morphine like chemical increases drastically after the bees polinate the flower, it actually changes in appearance too, the flower is more wilty and juicy. I have experimented with using this plant for pain and know of the side effects from personal experience.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Just weighing in on this so it's on the list .

what we re here for

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Through bioactivity-guided fractionation of Hu Zhang, (E)-resveratrol, 5,7-dimethoxyphthalide, (+)-catechin, and emodin 8-O-β-D-glucopyranoside were shown to exhibit fairly strong antiviral activity against HIV-1-induced cytopathic effects in C8166 lymphocytes at noncytotoxic concentrations. This provides evidence for the “heat-clearing and detoxifying” functions of Hu Zhang and its antiviral activities

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Ethanol extract of Polygonum cuspidatum inhibits hepatitis B virus in a stable HBV-producing cell line,” Antiviral Research, vol. 66, no. 1, pp. 29–34, 2005.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

These results showed that resveratrol treatment can improve cardiovascular function by reducing myocardial ischemia-reperfusion injury, vasodilation and atherosclerosis [78]. Contrarily, at physiological concentrations, resveratrol induces vasodilation, and consequently decreases hypertension and cardiovascular diseases risk [79].

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join