It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump & UFO/UAP

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SparkyMcBurny

People, most people would be scared poopless if the narrative of potential alien/alt dimensional equipment or entities were here and exhibiting tech we have no answer to. That WOULD BE a HUGE benefit to Trump right now.

Sure those of us who have been paying attention to UAP (and have experienced such) wouldnt be frightened, and frankly would doff our collective cap to DJT if did it, regardless of his motivation.

UFO doesn't actually mean alien, and even if alien it doesn't mean actual aliens outside of alien machines. I'm one who views having live aliens around us as next to zero chance of that happening. If these UFOs are alien in nature they are most likely self reciprocating machines exploring the universe. It has been calculated that it would take 2 billion years for these types of machines to explore the universe while the race that made them has long been gone.

Even with that said, there is a massively higher chance they are not alien at all with "alien" as the answer being a very extreme choice.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SparkyMcBurny

What 3 videos are you referring to?

Maybe these UFO you mention in your title are top secret military?

You ask questions about something that's not in your post that you assume everyone knows.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: kiliker30
a reply to: oloufo

Man made or not, you really think a nations leader ie our president of the United States above all people would be the one to finally "disclose" a well guarded secret that has been spanning centuries in human culture?
No. Its the everyday people who have their own stories that speak up in their place. The people who get silenced about their actual experiences, who get shunned off as loonies and nut jobs.
We are wiser then this i hope, to believe something so mind bending as this would just be revealed one day on a whim by our leaders?
The same leaders who manipulate the economy and keep the masses in a constant state of working tired and hungry and broke?
We are just objects to them, they don't give a damn, and they sure as hell arnt going to shed more then just crumbs to the bottom feeders if there was any proof of aliens or man made advances like such.

us and them.
and after all we only ordinary man.

do you know these lines? i always wonder who they are and who we are? there are people who use their power to their advantage. there are people who use their power for good. and in between there are millions of variations.

70 years of ufo stories. and until today there is not a single video, not a single tape recording, not a single photo that proves the presence of aliens on our planet. and at the same time there are countless stories, sightings etc. are all these stories automatically true? and isn't it possible that many of the stories are just invented or dreamed or imagined or illusions? and if you believe that, how do you know that not all of these stories can be explained after all? maybe there is also a still undiscovered physical force that is working in our atmosphere. there is life out there.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Mass hallucinations do not exist.
And if you're suggesting that as a possibility I cannot take you seriously.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

You will learn a lot more after President Trump is re-elected. Q has already addressed the subject. Patience.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This is probably the closest we’re going to get to full disclosure at this moment in time but disclosure it is and from the US Navy (pentagon). The question is why and why now? The release has obviously been planned and discussed at the highest level. Interesting times ahead!

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

TextAs such he is not privy to deep secrets. He has no "need to know" and TPTB are not about to tell him, especially because he is such a loose cannon with his mouth.
a reply to: schuyler

who are "TPTB" in regards to UAP ? MJ12 is done and over with right??

I believe it is a consortium of private industry with some military involvement. If you are familiar with the Wilson Document, that presents a fair summary of where I think the secrets lie.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Trump is not particularly interested in the UFO issue. He's said as much. Trump, like all Presidents, is a bit player at best, a temp who is here for 4-8 years, after which he will go away. As such he is not privy to deep secrets. He has no "need to know" and TPTB are not about to tell him, especially because he is such a loose cannon with his mouth.

Yeah. Since Ike, maybe Kennedy.... they are likely the last to be fully up to speed with the topic. LBJ obvs didnt have the full briefing, otherwise that nutjob would have tried to enlist the aliens.

Of all the recent Presidents, here's my very brief take on what they knew.

Eisenhower: Knew and warned us. He was a five star. He was told most of it.

Kennedy: Likely knew very little. Was killed too early

Johnson: Likely knew nothing.

Nixon: Knew quite a lot, showed his friend Gleason the bodies

Ford: Was very interested and started a Congrassional investigation Didn't get far

Carter: Found out and freaked out. Very unhappy.

Reagan: I believe he knew a lot. Remember the UN speech

Bush #1: as former CIA Director and member of the elite, probably knew more than most

Clinton: Wanted to know but was shut down.

Bush #2: No indication he knew anything

Obama: Out of the loop completely

Trump: Doesn't care.

We could do a long essay on each one of these issues, but frankly I don't have the energy for ATS these days and am not sure it is the proper venue. Read some books.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
He doesn't care about things which he cannot comprehend but he is totally not needed for the agenda. It's not like Snowden was asking the president for the green light either...

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Trump is not particularly interested in the UFO issue. He's said as much. Trump, like all Presidents, is a bit player at best, a temp who is here for 4-8 years, after which he will go away. As such he is not privy to deep secrets. He has no "need to know" and TPTB are not about to tell him, especially because he is such a loose cannon with his mouth.

God, my friend! Thank you! Thank you. What I've been sayin'...you did... thanks Schuyler...best, MS

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: kiliker30

Mass hallucinations do not exist.
And if you're suggesting that as a possibility I cannot take you seriously.

Lemmings. Look it up ...tho not true hallucinations at all...just blind blindly following the blind...to their deaths
edit on 30-4-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Yeah. Since Ike, maybe Kennedy.... they are likely the last to be fully up to speed with the topic. LBJ obvs didnt have the full briefing, otherwise that nutjob would have tried to enlist the aliens.

Of all the recent Presidents, here's my very brief take on what they knew.

Eisenhower: Knew and warned us. He was a five star. He was told most of it.

Kennedy: Likely knew very little. Was killed too early

Johnson: Likely knew nothing.

Nixon: Knew quite a lot, showed his friend Gleason the bodies

Ford: Was very interested and started a Congrassional investigation Didn't get far

Carter: Found out and freaked out. Very unhappy.

Reagan: I believe he knew a lot. Remember the UN speech

Bush #1: as former CIA Director and member of the elite, probably knew more than most

Clinton: Wanted to know but was shut down.

Bush #2: No indication he knew anything

Obama: Out of the loop completely

Trump: Doesn't care.

We could do a long essay on each one of these issues, but frankly I don't have the energy for ATS these days and am not sure it is the proper venue. Read some books.

Nothing to argue with there. *doffs cap*

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: cognizant420

What 3 videos are you referring to?

Maybe these UFO you mention in your title are top secret military?

You ask questions about something that's not in your post that you assume everyone knows.

Apologies. I'm referring to the 3 videos (at least the ones that were released) recorded in the Nimitz incident and the other navy video taken a years prior. They are the vids you and all of the readership here have seen.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Okay, since nobody's mentioned this angle, I'll put up my butt for some chewin'

Perhaps Trump feigns disinterest because of 1) superior knowledge/intel; 2) maximum social effect.
Let's not forget Space Force and ask the same questions, "Why now?"

One reason could be that the video/films were already in the public domain, so just go public with a military space program and obfuscate. These anomalies could be 'passed off' as military secrets, sort of the reverse of the CIA-UFO psyop. If you're not leading the best you can do is jump in front of the movement and Appear to lead.

To me, the most plausible explanation was that Trump wanted to open up the use of existing space weapons for a particular purpose, so better to 'go public' with an overt program than reveal covert space weapons secrets. Did anyone else suspect the 'Rods from God' may have been involved in those Iran & NK earthquakes at their nuclear sites a couple of years ago?

Conspiracy wise there are infinite rabbit holes we could explore, with HAARP & Antarctica leading the pack. But again why now? I sincerely doubt this is all about new alternative reality shows on Scripps & History channels although there have been a few already with these UAP videos. So did these ex-military 'players' get picked to expose this by some insider group (black or white hats) or are they really just bringing it out to the public? Where does the funding come from for these expose shows? Who is paying for the 'propaganda'? Why now?

MAXIMUM SOCIAL EFFECT - Trump definitely knows how to play the media and public opinion. He is well aware that anything he proposes positively gets a big thumbs down from the left just because it came from Trump's mouth. Trump wants to free up the economy, so naturally the left demands more lockdown. I think it's probable that disinterest is feigned to avoid public reaction. Maybe Trump intends to pull the boomerang switcheroo on the deep state planned space invasion & spiritual GOD event spectacle last ditch effort designed to push mankind into sacrificing freedom for slavery.

From my perspective, Trump enjoys using his master troll bluster effectively to quash opponents & their criticisms.
If he's NOT shooting his mouth off about something, it's likely to be significant.

ganjoa

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
THIS. Your last section. If he were to endorse it in theory... the press and PTB would scoff and make fun. By not addressing it, he’s going to get them talking about it and giving it credence.

OR....
As you also said or maybe just hinted at... could also be he knows Blue Beam is coming and wants to make sure the public believes him if he calls fake news on it.

a reply to: ganjoa

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
THIS. Your last section. If he were to endorse it in theory... the press and PTB would scoff and make fun. By not addressing it, he’s going to get them talking about it and giving it credence.

OR....
As you also said or maybe just hinted at... could also be he knows Blue Beam is coming and wants to make sure the public believes him if he calls fake news on it.

a reply to: ganjoa

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

okay thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join