It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Biden is out?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Currently Joey has a small issue. No, it's not that stuff about his Boy getting paid big bucks for his last name, it's of the "sexual" nature. A seemingly credible accusation has surfaced. As with most political campaigns in the current political climate, there will always be sexual allegations. But where most fall flat, this one has some legs.

Now, if there is something to this, and Joey breaks down and quits, what does that leave us? Bernie? We all know the DNC doesn't want Bernie anywhere near the ballot box. And if Biden (whom everyone has thrown their support behind) isn't the guy, then what happens? Is there time to groom the left side of the US to accept a new idiot? Who will go against Trump? Who will save us all?

I usually have snarky comments and pre-conceived ideas on things before I ask questions, but this time, I'm at a loss. I don't know. So I'll ask the masses of ATS. What do you think will happen IF Biden isn't the guy?

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Hope its Governor Whitmer , I want to get her out of Michigan . Hillary would be cool , It would be awesome to see her lose 3 times .

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Gov Cuomo (NY) and that Nazi chick governor from Michigan.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I think Cumo would be a likely choice, but is there enough time to make him the guy? I think the DNC would have to scuttle the Biden campaign completely in order to switch gears like that. And with Obama and Pelosi throwing their approval towards Joey, that might look awkward.

ETA: think of the campaign slogan, "I'm Fredo's brother!"
edit on 30-4-2020 by network dude because: added thought

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Why would they dump Biden?
That guy is as sharp as a tack.
We can't blame him for what his son that he raised has done... whether you are talking about taking advantage of his father's position, smoking crack, swooping on his dead brother's wife or getting exotic dancers pregnant.
And as far as that sexual allegation goes.... the New York Times has already done an investigation and cleared him of any wrongdoing.

link   
There is always Hillary.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Gov Cuomo (NY) and that Nazi chick governor from Michigan.

If this happens, I give full consent to euthanize me.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Why would they dump Biden?
That guy is as sharp as a tack.
We can't blame him for what his son that he raised has done... whether you are talking about taking advantage of his father's position, smoking crack, swooping on his dead brother's wife or getting exotic dancers pregnant.
And as far as that sexual allegation goes.... the New York Times has already done an investigation and cleared him of any wrongdoing.

See, I forgot about his exoneration. Well, this is all wrapped up.

link   
It won't be Bernie. Too lazy and sees what Trump is dealing with. All he ever wanted was to sell some books and prance around the country on chartered flights and not work at all.

link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: DBCowboy

ETA: think of the campaign slogan, "I'm Fredo's brother!"

Wouldn't that make him, "Bilbo"?

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I'd be willing to bet they'd draft cuomo. He decimated NY with the worst numbers of corona virus than any state or country, yet the media is treating him like he's the second coming.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Currently Joey has a small issue. No, it's not that stuff about his Boy getting paid big bucks for his last name, it's of the "sexual" nature. A seemingly credible accusation has surfaced. As with most political campaigns in the current political climate, there will always be sexual allegations. But where most fall flat, this one has some legs.

Now, if there is something to this, and Joey breaks down and quits, what does that leave us? Bernie? We all know the DNC doesn't want Bernie anywhere near the ballot box. And if Biden (whom everyone has thrown their support behind) isn't the guy, then what happens? Is there time to groom the left side of the US to accept a new idiot? Who will go against Trump? Who will save us all?

I usually have snarky comments and pre-conceived ideas on things before I ask questions, but this time, I'm at a loss. I don't know. So I'll ask the masses of ATS. What do you think will happen IF Biden isn't the guy?

Bill Gates of course.
#GatesFauci2020

Well...I’m sure this would not be an elected thing. But more of an appointment by the Technocrat party that has infiltrated our government.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I have thought for a while that the dems will NOT run Biden this fall.

I'm thinking before the convention something will happen--probly medical--that will 'justify' (cover) the dem decision.
the question is, how willingly will Biden go along with it? will he accept $retirement or try to fight? if he doesn't cooperate we will see the media turn on him. considering the stuff he's done (corruption, groping) it could get real ugly. I think they will explain that to his brain trust and he will reluctantly withdraw.

I think the DNC brain trust will pick someone (Hillary? Kerry?) with a good long-term track record.

I DON'T think there will be a true open convention. the powers-that-be will not surrender their authority like that, though its quite possible it will be arranged to *look* like an open process.

Governor Cuomo is as good a candidate as any.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: add useful content

edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

If it isn't the Bernmeister...Dems can say buh-bye to his supporters.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

WTF!!! Have you been under a rock? This dude doesn’t give a sh!t about the people he ‘governs’.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: ElGoobero

WTF!!! Have you been under a rock? This dude doesn’t give a sh!t about the people he ‘governs’.

LOL, which puts him in the same company as most who would be on the dem ticket.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

With Democrats and NYT/WaPo telling Biden to "Come Clean", he's under a lot of pressure to be honest. That's not easy for him.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If he can't find a way to shift the blame to Corn Pop, he may well have some problems trying to continue.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I think you are correct about Biden... he's a placeholder.

What is the Democrat's biggest issue with a primary run and then a Presidential election?

To win the primary, someone on the left has to go SO far left that there is no way that they could win in the general.

All the Republican party would have to do is make media spots highlighting exactly what they said in the primary debates and they would be toast.

No...

Whomever is eventually doing to be the REAL Democratic sock puppet for the general election won't be anyone that ran in the primary.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

who is your guess? This is kind of fascinating to watch unfold. And with the current news, a Durham show could be a timely distraction. I'd love to see what the Republicans do with the ball. So far, the bench is so warm, it's almost on fire. We could see some "interesting times ahead".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join