It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Who Died Ingesting Fish Tank Cleaner Remembered as Intelligent, Levelheaded Engineer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Alana Goodman - April 24, 2020 5:00 AM
"What bothers me about this is that Gary was a very intelligent man, a retired [mechanical] engineer who designed systems for John Deere in Waterloo, Iowa, and I really can't see the scenario where Gary would say, ‘Yes, please, I would love to drink some of that Koi fish tank cleaner,'" one of his close friends told the Washington Free Beacon. "It just doesn't make any sense."
Wanda Lenius did not respond to a request for comment about the allegations in this report from sources who knew Gary Lenius.

A woman who identified herself as a friend of Wanda Lenius's, however, emailed the Free Beacon to say that Wanda Lenius was "not well" and called the information contained in the report "old and inaccurate."

So it appears that Gary did not know what his wife was giving him to drink, and this story turns out to be a case of a crazy woman, supposedly because she has post-traumatic stress according to 2 psychologists that saw her, whom simply wanted to kill her husband. She probably drank less tank cleaner than her husband just to corroborate her alibi about "drinking tank cleaner because Trump talked about hydroxychloroquine (Which is not the same as aquarium cleaner which is chloroquine phosphate) as a possible cure."

What gives credence to the fact that she did not tell her husband what she was giving her, and she drank less of the aquarium cleaner than her husband is this part.

Asked if she and Lenius had a conversation about taking the chloroquine at that time, she told the Free Beacon: "No. I mean, it was really kind of a spur of the moment thing," adding that the couple ingested "one teaspoon and some soda" each—at least four times the lethal limit.

How did she survive drinking 4 times the lethal limit of the chloroquine phosphate?

Seven months after their wedding, the Waterloo Police Department responded to a domestic incident at their home. The couple had gotten into an argument "concerning counseling and a possible divorce" during which Wanda allegedly hit her husband in the chest and swung a mounted birdhouse at him, according to a court affidavit from the responding officer, William Sauerbrei.

The state attorney's office charged Wanda Lenius with misdemeanor domestic abuse assault. But the couple reconciled and Gary Lenius testified in support of his wife at the trial, saying he was not hurt or put in fear of injury. The judge found Wanda not guilty.

In the verdict, Judge Nathan Callahan wrote that the "911 tape certainly contains sufficient evidence to establish probable cause for [Wanda Lenius's] arrest, and the observations of the officers were consistent with a finding of probable cause for arrest of the Defendant." But due to Gary Lenius's trial testimony, the judge said he was unable to find "proof beyond a reasonable doubt that Defendant either placed her husband in fear, injured him, or that she had the intent to do so."

The police have even said that they are investigating the case because Wanda Lenius has been giving them disparaging, and often contrary statements.

What's more, Wanda Lenius and Gary were long time democrat donors.
Couple that Drank Aquarium Cleaner Were Dem. Donors w/ Lengthy Legal History

So the police do not believe her claims that she gave her husband tank cleaner because she followed Trump's advice. This is according to Alana Goodman, whom gave an update on Fox News about half an hour ago.

So here we have it. Another FALSE claim from the fake left-wing media. But with so many anti-Trumpers, and left-wingers wanting to believe every lie being told about President Trump, to anyone honest enough to admit it, this is just one of the many, many lies being told about our POTUS simply because of his conservative views and policies.

So, have you anti-Trumpers/left-wingers learned your lesson yet? Will you continue to put your shoes in your mouth as you believe every fake news, and lie, you are told about President Trump?...

edit on 29-4-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment and correct excerpt.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
His death is being handled as a homicide. May have been murder.
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I'm sure he had plenty of warning.

She sounds nuts.

Probably had several of those pink hats, went to all the marches, probably though kavanaugh was the devil.

I'm sure she mumbled everyday about how donald trump was hitler, everyone alt right was a nazi, etc. I've seen tons of batty old women like these in all the protest coverage.

I'm sure he tried to ignore it, probably just dong hobbies in his retirement. But her crazy was just too much. I wonder if she could use some sort of MSM defense. I'd actually try it. It's likely their over the top lies may have led her to believe all this crap.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
He was a stupid dumb idiot that died because of his stupidity, end of story...

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
But Democrats are the most tolerant around us??

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
My friends wife is hard left. Completely insane woman, I can’t be bothered listing the examples but you typically Democrat lunatic, save the whales, I’m with her, vegetarian, pussy hat orange man bad !a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

Yep, many former democrats have left that party because they have realized just how radical, and crazy they have become. I hope this, and the recent info which shows again that Gen. Flynn is innocent and was set up alongside other innocent people, makes even more intelligent Democrats leave that party. How many lies will the left-wing media continue to make up just to hurt the POTUS, or anyone linked to him?

edit on 29-4-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment. Added a comment that was meant for another thread.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Like I've been saying both sides are #ed, but I find that the left is far more #ed.

Straight up mental illness

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   

He may have committed suicide. A level-headed Intelligent E.R. Doctor killed herself last Friday. The week before that, a Washington Post reporter did. Don't know if fish-bowl cleaner was involved though.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATSAlex
He was a stupid dumb idiot that died because of his stupidity, end of story...

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

He may have committed suicide. A level-headed Intelligent E.R. Doctor killed herself last Friday. The week before that, a Washington Post reporter did. Don't know if fish-bowl cleaner was involved though.

If she killed herself, she wasn't level headed.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

Traumatised is probably the right word.

She was an ER doc in NY, got the virus, recovered, tried to get back to the job but was having trouble.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

She was an ER doc in NY, got the virus, recovered, tried to get back to the job but was having trouble.

If your level of trauma drives you to suicide, you cannot in any sense of the phrase be considered level headed. Get real.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

If your level of trauma drives you to suicide, you cannot in any sense of the phrase be considered level headed. Get real.

Fine..you win

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   

He did not. All evidence points to his wife, they were married for less than a year, whom was psychologically in bad shape. The police already had a report of her harming her husband, but the husband didn't want to press charges.

She was never in critical condition, even thou she went/was taken to the hospital.

She claimed to have drank enough aquarium cleaning solution that it was 4 times the lethal dose. She is not superman, she lied, she probably just drank a small amount of the cleaning solution, but gave her husband 4 times the lethal dose. She just drank less than her husband to try to corroborate her claim that she gave her husband, and drank herself, the chloroquine phosphate because president Trump talked about hydroxychloroquine. She just used this claim as an excuse as to why they drank the chloroquine phosphate.

Her statements makes no sense, and the police realized this.

edit on 30-4-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   

She didn't die... She is alive. Which is strange since she claimed she also drank the same amount of the chloroquine phosphate, which is 4 times over the lethal dose for a human being.

edit on 30-4-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Its a discussion, not a competition. I'm just trying to be realistic. It is what it is.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

She didn't die... She is alive. Which is strange since she claimed she also drank the same amount of the chloroquine phosphate, which is 4 times over the lethal dose for a human being.

He said that a level headed doctor killed herself. I was responding to the ridiculousness of that statement. Not the actual facts.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   

a reply to: vonclod

Its a discussion, not a competition. I'm just trying to be realistic. It is what it is.

Fair enough, I mean..sure, at the time, she was obviously not level headed. Anyway, off topic.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Juicy Smolliette....is that you?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join