It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

65,000 Patients On Long Term Hydroxychloroquine In Italy. No ICU, No Deaths

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Oh I hear ya..

I guess Im just glad everyone has their own RdRPs inhibitors.

Id say the advantage for HCQ though is going to be the years of research into coronaviruses, as well as SARS-CoV.

Dont really care which gets "selected" though, would rather just have more legit studies (though case reports seem more relevant in an active pandemic..) and less politics.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Okay, you laymen, now stop talking about HCQ being a wonderdrug against Covid.

I have rheuma. I have to take HCQ against it. I am being monitored about the sideeffects.

Monday I had my routine checkup with my rheumatologist. A wellknown authority in his field.
- He knows about the south-american studies (2), and why they stopped doing them. You yourself can read about it - massive heart problems even with the fittest members in the group.
- He said to me that the dosage used to "cure" CoVID 19 (in cell cultures) is indeed enough to remove the virus, because without a living host the virus gets destroyed, too. He himself had used HCQ on cell cultures and knows how the dosage works and how much is needed to do this.

The dosage used to remove CoVID 19 is enough to kill your cells.

That is all. You can continue to convince others to kill themselves with stupid ideas.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Those are very revealing articles! I bet people who have taken Hydroxychloroquine for many years, are healthier overall than the general population.

Here is a very well put-together summary of medical trials and successes of HCQ-based treatments.

docs.google.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

But Trump said it works.......

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   
From reading the translated write up of the study there were 211 people that had been exposed to the virus is some way or form. Maybe they were in the medical field or had a roommate get sick with it. Out of those 211 people, 20 tested positive.

All of those 211 people were taking HCQ prior to being exposed to the virus as part of treatment for something else. Those numbers alone don't give much hope.

The article also points out that there are 65,000 people that have been taking HCQ in their country including those 211 people. Aside from the 211, they do not know if the others had been exposed to the virus, but they believe that in some cases the HCQ may have prevented them from contracting the virus.

It is definitely an avenue to explore, but it is not definitive at this point just how much the HCQ played. One downside is that those people were all taking HCQ prior to any exposure to the virus. I don't know how reasonable it would be for people to start taking HCQ as preventive medicine considering the drug has its own possible side effects.

That is my take on the Italian article, but it is late here and I am tired so I may have misinterpreted some of it.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
if 5K kids die or have a severe adverse reaction to ( insert vaccine here) then this is an acceptable loss since it helped 500K kids and they had no reactions.

Acceptable to ... whom?

I suggest you ask the parents of children who died from adverse vaccine reactions who were not told of the risks.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Nobody mentioned zinc which makes pathway for HCQ - probably lowers dosage needed of HCQ to be an effective profolactic and potential cure at early onset.

Most if not all studies in US omitted the zinc, I think on purpose.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
Nobody mentioned zinc which makes pathway for HCQ - probably lowers dosage needed of HCQ to be an effective profolactic and potential cure at early onset.

Its a Pleomorphic bacteria....full stop...all roads lead to Rome.Research.Share..

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
From reading the translated write up of the study there were 211 people that had been exposed to the virus is some way or form. Maybe they were in the medical field or had a roommate get sick with it. Out of those 211 people, 20 tested positive.

All of those 211 people were taking HCQ prior to being exposed to the virus as part of treatment for something else. Those numbers alone don't give much hope.

The article also points out that there are 65,000 people that have been taking HCQ in their country including those 211 people. Aside from the 211, they do not know if the others had been exposed to the virus, but they believe that in some cases the HCQ may have prevented them from contracting the virus.

I was about to point it out. What's the definition of a study these days? If it's focused statistics then I'd wait for those 65k to be monitored. IMO Quinine and the artificial quinine mechanism of action (at least in case of viruses) is rather as ionophores - to get zinc into the cell. EGCG from green tea does the same thing. They dont want to find a cure but cash out their investments into the vaccines. And people to keep talking about it.
Most people dont need any of these. A bit of sunshine and one lemon and their immune system will get rid of this cold as usual. It's a political and financial problem/operation. Let's focus on that and dont get distracted. They come up with a fake, mediocre study as a bait and then they discredit you along with it. Vitamins are probably better than this drug but no one is talking about them. It's a trap. Italy needs mmmoney. They'll suck the crysis as long as possible to look devastated and in need of world bank loan or something.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Looks like Trump is right again. And the left just opposes for no reason endangering us all.

No they had a reason...They want the country shut down and to ruin the best economy America has seen in a zillion years. Anyway/anything to hurt Trump and his reelection chances even if thousands die.. either through suicide, no job, no hope, no food, or even the Wuhan flu.

Yep it's all about USA and Trump..... lol.

Guess what...... it is a global thing.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

So no actually links to Italian data then?

ETA, Sorry, I found it, I missed the link the first time reading it!
It says 11 people were examined and he questioned 1,200 rheumatologists, so a little more data would help....

Translated from Italian

However, all patients who contracted the virus had concomitant, very serious conditions: splenectomized, pulmonary hypertension, lymphoma and chemotherapy. Despite this multi-pathological picture in the 11 subjects there was no death, no cytochinic storm or severe Sars

edit on 30-4-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
This is a Pleomorphic Bacteria the same one that gives us all what we mistakenly call cnacer and a myriad other diseases that have been invented and attributed to this one single unique bug.

According to our bodies this is what we are dealing with.

According to a bastardised satanised sold-out suppressed weaponised research and medicinal community which works in unison with a bastardised criminalised weaponised "peer Approval Process" actioned by proxy from within PRIVATELY OWNED PUBLISHING COMPANIES as the past shows us.....we are dealing with a mystery.

This is no big deal. WE JUST HAVE TO EDUCATE PEOPLE ON WHAT HAS BEEN HIDEN AND SUPPRESSED FROM THEM SINCE BIRTH....and used against them in the worst possible ways.....this is just a small bug we get into our bodies via untreated food in our food chain.

The big deal here is that some are now amassing monumental volumes of evidence of suppression of critical research and medical data and information …. weaponization of said data and suppression of said databy a group working in unison for mutual fiscal gain = HUMNAITARIAN TERRORISM ON A GLOBAL SCALE.

What we are now seeing with the vaccines being rejected and simple pills being manufactured and made available is only THE TIP OF THE ICEBURG...….History will show that America via Donald Trump forced the suppressed cure for cnacer out into te open saving hundreds of millions of lives....and saving a broken Global medical Industry.

History will show HUMANITARIAN-Heros being forged during these trying times.

History will now finally show us who has been killing us as well....time to go hunting these MONEY MONGERING ANTI-HUMANITARIAN MONSTERS for the entire world ...together as one.MSM Ownership must be held accountable for greater actions of Anti-Humanitarian Terrorisim than anyone might possibly believe right now......the top of that Foodchain must be remediated now in totality for this disease to be ended......its got to be the ones who thought they were Teflon.

We are fortunate to be living in these times....we live in a spirit of hope...not resignation like those who came before us...they were smart like us they knew they were being abused and murdered enmasse Globally they just could not stop the momentum and power ...not until we invented a viral remedy for them all....on that would and could infect EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF THEM ..GLOBAL REMEDIATION IN REAL TIME.....all thanks to the INternet….and thanks to the regular Jennys and Joes who use it every day.

Sorry but 300 bones at birth and 78 organs makes us far less complicated than a VW Beetle....who is kidding who here?

The human body is not complex it is simple.....if you think for yourself and call your own observations proof putting aside status quo definitions and sanctions on the word proof.
edit on 30-4-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: ManFromEurope

But Trump said it works.......

quote that.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Nevada Governor showed that human lifes dont mean anything , he wanted to restrict Hydroxychloroquine use , now doctors are going to sue Democrat Governor Over Medicine Ban,

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

He should be sued.

Along with his fellow criminals who also followed that path of overt sedition disguised as something else.

There are going to be some massive lawsuits going down soon.

Its called fiscal disenfranchisement.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

yeeh it`s getting so grazy, there must be serious mental disorder when they prevent people getting preventive treatment for disease that can kill.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

if 5K kids die or have a severe adverse reaction to ( insert vaccine here) then this is an acceptable loss since it helped 500K kids and they had no reactions.

Acceptable to ... whom?

I suggest you ask the parents of children who died from adverse vaccine reactions who were not told of the risks.

The FDA and the CBER.... of course. Why do you suggest I ask anyone anything? I didnt make the vaccines nor the formula they use to deem it "safe". I didnt distribute them nor administer them. I have a suggestion too... I suggest that you dont kill the messenger.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Acceptable to ... whom?

The FDA and the CBER.... of course. Why do you suggest I ask anyone anything? I didnt make the vaccines nor the formula they use to deem it "safe". I didnt distribute them nor administer them. I have a suggestion too... I suggest that you dont kill the messenger.

We the People no longer "accept" the bastardised status quo garbage we have been force fed.

The FDA and CBER are meaningless when they are bastardised......these entities have been weaponised against The People.

All we want to hear about these entities is that they are rotten to the core and that We the People can no longer trust what they say do or promote.
No more fence sitting nor pot stirring.....the time has come to choose a side it is not optional any longer....maybe this makes you feel pressure...maybe the pressure is good for you in the long run....step forward or step back there is no more wiggle room.....this is a battle which will have a clear winner...there will be no negotiations.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Acceptable to ... whom?

We the People no longer "accept" the bastardised status quo garbage we have been force fed.

The FDA and CBER are meaningless when they are bastardised......these entities have been weaponised against The People.

All we want to hear about these entities is that they are rotten to the core and that We the People can no longer trust what they say do or promote.
No more fence sitting nor pot stirring.....the time has come to choose a side it is not optional any longer....maybe this makes you feel pressure...maybe the pressure is good for you in the long run....step forward or step back there is no more wiggle room.....this is a battle which will have a clear winner...there will be no negotiations.

Do you think I am advocating for this or that I am the FDA??? Weird.. Ive never made a post that would even hint at that. Ive chosen my side and I dont feel any pressure. Are you nutty?? No negotiations?? Are we playing pirate now?? DO you even know how those organizations work... or just rage posting?? They even have formulas for acceptable amounts of udder pus in milk and insect debris in cereal. I was pointing out how it works.. and how dangerous it is. Let me tell you, you are not on any winning side because you have NO clue what youre even talking about. But hey.. have at the weirdness directed toward me. Hope you feel better.. or take a pill or something..... very soon.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join