It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LUPUS DEI - The Hound (Wolf) Of God

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
So to my shock and disbelief as it turns out werewolves are as real as you and me with a primary function of being protectors of humanity, but as it turns out back in the day the heads that controlled the early Christians and Catholics agreed on a compact to hunt down these individuals.

They called them LUPUS DEI which basically meant "The Wolf Of God" or as the shadow state refers to them as"The Loyal Hounds Of The Creator", by Creator I do not mean the God of Christianity, Catholicism, Buddhism or whatever I mean the real creator. The One that stood above all Gods, who locked away the darkness (The Mother), brought light from the mass darkness and formed life out of "Infinite Love" there are only a few Conspiracy Theorists who have been in touch with him/her/it.

Anyway! Back onto the point at hand, these individuals are only a few remaining to this day and the Lucid Dream or more of Observational OBE was more than enough to peak my interest on who or what they are. I was at an airport where I met a very nice girl she walked up to me she seemed roughly 13 or maybe 14 with a hint of an English accent and she hinted at me; "You are of good heart and come of noble people, you seek things many have forgotten to find and yet you do it to understand the will."

After slightly tilting my head to the side and asking who she was, her father quickly rushed up to grab her by the hand and her mother apologized for her bothering me. It was at that moment when I said; "You are Lupus Dei."

At that very moment, the father's eyes flickered golden and the mother's eyes flickered blue, they seemed to have become protective and very defensive within a split second of their daughter. However, the girl now oddly switched to a German accent and in English said; "Mama, Papa it is ok he is of one and is on a path of learning."

During that moment they both looked at her with a surprised expression and at me with disbelief, the father than sort of tilted his head approached me and sniffed me. What he said then was really strange based on the single fact; "You are not here are you? You smell of noble people yet you do not know who you are, your heart is good but you do not know what it means. You are still just a boy who is yet to become a man."

The wife put her hand on his shoulder and said that it is fine, she also said to him that I am still young to fully understand everything. It was when she said to me that the Churches of man have not represented the real creator for a long time and that their kind has been hunted for a long long time entire generations and families were cut at the root. When I asked as to why this occurred they said that the creator I APOLOGIZE BUT THIS PART HERE IS CONFIDENTIAL AS IT MIGHT CAUSE SOME PANIC FOR ALL OF US.... Apparently the darkness or the one the shadow ones refer to as "Mother" has been pulling the strings all along and gave an order to wipe out all families and bloodlines of Lupus Dei...

Before I could ask anything properly they said it was enough for me to know and walked away for their flight, I woke up in my bed saying; "Lupus Dei - The Hounds of God".

So, cool news! Werewolves are real, the assholes behind the Catholic, Christian, and Shadow state tried to exterminate them all, on top of it all we got a celestial being I APOLOGIZE AGAIN AS I PROMISED NOT TO DISCLOSE THIS PART. It all sounds like a plot to a super cool movie but at the same time if this is actually true it does explain a lot as to what is happening and why there really is no one standing up for humanity. Although we as humans have the greatest potential for change but for some reason we do not utilize it properly...
edit on 29-4-2020 by WanderingMrM because: Hmm...

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Mankind has forgotten the creator and the churches of man do not follow nor know the true will it seems, it is rather alarming and questionable as to who really we have been giving praise to or following...

If Infinite Love is the only answer and part of why we came to be, then mankind is kind of in trouble here folks. Few of us rarely truly love one another and knowing us we all love the wrong things!

I am still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that werewolves are real, and as it turns out they are not as evil as the churches or the myths made them out to be. They were once protectors of humanity and we were tricked into killing them off and attempting to exterminate them...

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Cool story, bro.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Tell it again

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Cool story, bro.

I know it's the coolest story ever, bro!

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Tell it again

Alright, just this once for the people in the back rows...

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
At least we are out of the vampire phase... theyre so boring. Now werewolves and dogmen... right on. Ive always loved the werewolves... of all the darkest creatures.

For a moment there I thought this was another Opus Dei thread and almost growled.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
At least we are out of the vampire phase... theyre so boring. Now werewolves and dogmen... right on. Ive always loved the werewolves... of all the darkest creatures.

For a moment there I thought this was another Opus Dei thread and almost growled.

Vampires are little bitches in all honesty not sure what the hype is all about, I don't know if they exist in real life I have not been given any dream/lucid or OBE proof of them yet. So, who knows really!

But the Hounds seems to be nobler in my opinion just something captivating about them that I experienced in this latest OBE/Lucid Dream...

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

originally posted by: Advantage

Vampires are little bitches in all honesty not sure what the hype is all about, I don't know if they exist in real life I have not been given any dream/lucid or OBE proof of them yet. So, who knows really!

But the Hounds seems to be nobler in my opinion just something captivating about them that I experienced in this latest OBE/Lucid Dream...

Im a dog person.. so naturally werewolves are close to my heart. SOME cultures believe in the taking in of the dog spirit... or having the fur on the inside in a manner pf speaking. I would NOT think that a werewolf had anything to do with or any lo e for the Catholic Church. Or vice versa. Unless the werewolf was employed/enslaved for a reason by the Church.. making the Church pretty much the equivalent of a vampire. (ooohh deep... )

Im reasonably sure vampires are cat people. DO you know why I think this? Because cats suck #1.. and #2 I watched Red Dwarf when I was younger. The Cat. so self indulgent, so vain, so enthralled with the sparkly.. and his manner of dress... like a fop.. a silly dandy. Arrogant. Sexually ambiguous. Pretty much the image of a vampire but lacking the sanguine appetite. I said to myself... well, yep. Vampires MUST be cat people. **snicker** #3 cat poop contains a parasite that makes you a crazy cat lady and prone to California rocket fuel. Both cats and vampires are parasites.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I read this story aloud, to our Belgian Malis.

They scoffed at me. Two dogs scoffed at me...

I lost their respect.

Well played, sir... well played...
edit on 29-4-2020 by madmac5150 because: Cranky pants

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
I read this story aloud, to our Belgian Malis.

They scoffed at me. Two dogs scoffed at me...

I lost their respect.

Well played, sir... well played...

SO begins the canine conspiracies...

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I have a cat, not sure I am welcome here but
What is the purpose of werewolves or whatever you are talking about
Protect God from cat people like me
Sit in Gods handbag, Gods Lap, round up sheep

Kinda looking for a purpose, any clue

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Cats have no master, can not be trained, and are unloyal. I like them.

dogs are very much the opposite, which makes them a force to reckon with.
only problem can be their master, he can train them for nefarious reasons.

And bats i like bats too, it is the only mamal that is good at flying, his sonar tech is impressive and the bloodsucking is only limited to a certain species. Stay clear of that one.

I suspect there are representatives of every species in human form.
now fishes and birds i can't stand them, wanna be angels and swarm intelligence is very annoying, the only place I like them is in my plate...

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

They were once protectors of humanity and we were tricked into killing them off and attempting to exterminate them...

You are so gullible and haven't thought this through very well. Those who have the ability to protect humanity are not capable of being killed off by humans.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

You mean like don't bite the hand that feeds you... That is more a suggestion than a law, and it very much depends on the owner

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: NoConspiracy

I don't understand what you are suggesting as our "owner" and "creator" isn't human, unless you're trying to make a different point.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Oh it is very complicated...

he is not human, actually he is "nothing", did you got to the bottom of that nothingness yet?
how is he going to protect us, if he has no physical body to interact with our reality? And what from is he going to protect us?

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: NoConspiracy

I understand now. What you can not see, you do not understand.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Um?? is this a story, dream, astral travel ?
or film? we wish.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Talk about yourself

Did you know that deprograming, something that has been installed into your brain at childhood is one of the hardest thing to do?

Lots of psychiatrist can tell you that about childhood trauma, do you think religions are any different?
edit on 30-4-2020 by NoConspiracy because: More understanding

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join