It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China! Should we just deal with it?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: vonclod
You first, what a dumbass idea..lets kill half the world!!

So you don't think it's a good idea? I mean we could get rid of viruses and lower the world population and help ease global warming. That's a lot of problems solved all in one feel swoop.

Currently, there are more people in the US who have Coronavirus than any country in the world. If we were concerned about clearing up the virus, the US is at the top of the list.

But killing very many people, to save fewer people, is a bad idea at the outset. The point is that we don't want all this 'dying' anywhere. Killing people makes more people dead.

What if it was the other way around?
Would it be ok to kill hitler, before he came into power?
Would the world have been a better place if someone had just killed him the second he began talking about killing jews?

How do you feel about that question OP? would that be ok?

What about if someone simply changed his mind and convinced him that his racism was not rational or warranted.

What if the German people were educated enough to understand the dangers and simply never elect him?

edit on 29/4/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

So you don't think it's a good idea? I mean we could get rid of viruses and lower the world population and help ease global warming. That's a lot of problems solved all in one feel swoop.

Currently, there are more people in the US who have Coronavirus than any country in the world. If we were concerned about clearing up the virus, the US is at the top of the list.

But killing very many people, to save fewer people, is a bad idea at the outset. The point is that we don't want all this 'dying' anywhere. Killing people makes more people dead.

Would the world have been a better place if someone had just killed him the second he began talking about killing jews?

What about is someone simply changed his mind and convinced him that his racism was not rational or warranted.

What if the German people were educated enough to understand the dangers and simply never elect him?

Thats what i would suggest doing

But if you replace the word "chinese" with the word "jews" the op is no different from Hitler.
"Lets kill a lot of people, because all crap in my life is their fault" that is what he is saying - so i think it is something he should think about, cause people like the OP, could possible become the next hitler, i mean he have the same ideas... How do we make him realize that?
edit on 29 4 2020 by NoFearsEqualsFreeMan because: (no reason given)

edit on 29 4 2020 by NoFearsEqualsFreeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

No, no, you just invade China and kill all the bats, snakes, gorillas, monkeys, half-monkeys, and while we're at it slide over to Tibet and take out bigfoot and whatever else wild animals you can get our hands on!

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

What about is someone simply changed his mind and convinced him that his racism was not rational or warranted.

You have to consider the parallels here... before you can condemn the warmongering. The FACT is that there was already anti jew ( and other "non germanishes) sentiment.. and already a heated feeling of being in the midst of an "invasion" of these non Germanish types controlling to much ground and too much monetary influence. Hitler simply played off of the public sentiments and fears masterfully... but he didnt implant them. Same with anti China rhetoric. The fear and sentiment is already there.. for sure with the Wuhanish sickness.. and it growing. It just depends on how this is played in the people and by whom.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

If you truly think we have more cases than China, you are out of your mind. Communist countries do not tell the truth, think Russia and Chernobyl.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

If you truly think we have more cases than China, you are out of your mind. Communist countries do not tell the truth, think Russia and Chernobyl.

The truth eventually came out about Chernobyl. The truth eventually came out about Wuhan. The truth eventually came out about the USA.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

You have to consider the parallels here... before you can condemn the warmongering. The FACT is that there was already anti jew ( and other "non germanishes) sentiment.. and already a heated feeling of being in the midst of an "invasion" of these non Germanish types controlling to much ground and too much monetary influence. Hitler simply played off of the public sentiments and fears masterfully... but he didnt implant them. Same with anti China rhetoric. The fear and sentiment is already there.. for sure with the Wuhanish sickness.. and it growing. It just depends on how this is played in the people and by whom.

Sadly, there are many parallels between the rise of Nazism and the 'tilting' of the world back away from centrist doctrines, towards extremism (left and right).

It's like we suddenly have this new social media toy and some just want to believe anything on it that seems emotive - without any filter of rational skepticism. We should allow freedom of speech, but we also need to teach a bit of savvy in just accepting what is said at face value.

Hopefully, this nuttiness will also pass, like it did before, and we can all get on with our normal lives.

edit on 29/4/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

Sadly, there are many parallels between the rise of Nazism and the 'tilting' of the world back away from centrist doctrines, towards extremism (left and right).

It's like we suddenly have this new social media toy and some just want to believe anything on it that seems emotive - without any filter of rational skepticism. We should allow freedom of speech, but we also need to teach a bit of savvy in just accepting what is said at face value.

Hopefully, this nuttiness will also pass, like it did before, and we can all get on with our normal lives.

Unfortunately I dont think we will ever have normal lives back fully as before this event. There will be little and huge changes.. some we wont even notice until we are able to look back. I do believe that the nuttiness has a ways to go .. getting worse before better.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: MRinder

No, no, you just invade China and kill all the bats, snakes, gorillas, monkeys, half-monkeys, and while we're at it slide over to Tibet and take out bigfoot and whatever else wild animals you can get our hands on!

That might be a solution. 🙂

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
They should have killed Hitler. He was an asshole. I am not taking blowing up China because I hate the Chinese. I like the Chinese people but that place is a virus generating machine. It's like one giant Chinese restaurant bathroom over there... You know what I mean. They aren't very good at keeping # clean.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

They should have killed Hitler. He was an asshole. I am not taking blowing up China because I hate the Chinese. I like the Chinese people but that place is a virus generating machine. It's like one giant Chinese restaurant bathroom over there... You know what I mean. They aren't very good at keeping # clean.

I take it youve never been to Sao Paulo... LOL!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

They have all the wicked viruses like SARS, all the bird flus, H1N1... The only other place that is as bad is Africa.. so you know

The worst affliction to mankind is ignorance

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

a reply to: chr0naut

They have all the wicked viruses like SARS, all the bird flus, H1N1... The only other place that is as bad is Africa.. so you know

The worst affliction to mankind is ignorance

At least ignorance has a cure.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
With the worlds most sophisticated eavesdropping network available I must say President Trump knows exactly what went down with Coronavirus, who various players were both here and in other countries and organizations as well as China itself. He cant come right out and say what he has without impugning sources and methods nor breaking security laws. He must ask in question format so others may either be truthful, discover other sources on their own or play long and "rope a dope" with guilty parties.

Much like an attorney Trump knows answer before forming the question - believing otherwise is to refuse known capabilities in existence for long while.

Quislings here in US are probably fairly easy to deal with sooner rather than later both within government and without.

China on other hand has two choices of action either be made into pariah nation and suffer economic and social consequences or war. I happen to think pariah nation is way to go.

A lesson for nations everywhere is more international control needs to be applied to what is a dual use technology that can easily be weaponized.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Can you name a virus that originated in the US??a reply to: chr0naut

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22

The early research on COVID-19 started here in the USA, was banned and "outsourced" to China aka Wuhan. But we are fairly competent about keeping a lid on our stock of biological warfare material, at least so far recently. We had a few incidents in the past that were close calls.
i.e. Plumb Island for example
www.homelandsecuritynewswire.com...

edit on 29-4-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2020 by panoz77 because: added info

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Theyre by far Old World origin. It has to do with population size in a given area and animal domestication. Those things happen over many generations... not just cleanliness.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Yes let's just deal with China. Nuke the dirty bat eating animals and start a war that will end civilisation as we know it. Why not? There's nothing else to do at the moment.

The Chinese people are not the problem. The regime that they are pushed down by however is. The Chinese people need to fix this problem themselves, from within.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Iam pretty sure they are not gonna like anyone who tries to kill them all, no matter if it is because they are hated or because they are dirty.

Some other post in this thread, mentions the origins of known diseases, none of them are from china...

You think Africa is dirty too, what about India, are they clean enough? Because now we allready have HALF the world to dirty to be alive. What about these countries?
Indonesia, Pakistan, Brazil, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Russia and Mexico? Are they clean enough?? With India and china these are 9 out of the 10 most populated countries in the world... Only one missing is the USA. Maybe they should be on that list of countries that deserves to be wiped of the face of the earth for being to dirty and unhealthy, lets look into that shall we

The United States is among the wealthiest nations in the world, but it is far from the healthiest. Although life expectancy and survival rates in the United States have improved dramatically over the past century, Americans live shorter lives and experience more injuries and illnesses than people in other high-income countries. A growing body of research is calling attention to this problem, with a 2011 report by the National Research Council confirming a large and rising international “mortality gap” among adults age 50 and older. The U.S. health disadvantage cannot be attributed solely to the adverse health status of racial or ethnic minorities or poor people, because recent studies suggest that even highly advantaged Americans may be in worse health than their counterparts in other countries.

...even highly advantaged Americans... hmmm

Over this time period, we uncovered a strikingly consistent and pervasive pattern of higher mortality and inferior health in the United States, beginning at birth:

For many years, Americans have had a shorter life expectancy than people in almost all of the peer countries. For example, as of 2007, U.S. males lived 3.7 fewer years than Swiss males and U.S. females lived 5.2 fewer years than Japanese females.
For the past three decades, this difference in life expectancy has been growing, especially among women.
The health disadvantage is pervasive—it affects all age groups up to age 75 and is observed for multiple diseases, biological and behavioral risk factors, and injuries.

More specifically, when compared with the average for peer countries, the United States fares worse in nine health domains:
1. Adverse birth outcomes
2. Injuries and homicides
3. Adolescent pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections
4. HIV and AIDS
5. Drug-related mortality
6. Obesity and diabetes
7. Heart disease
8. Chronic lung disease
9. Disability

since 1980, the United States has had the first or second lowest probability of surviving to age 50 among the 17 peer countries. Americans who do reach age 50 generally arrive at this age in poorer health than their counterparts in other high-income countries, and as older adults they face greater morbidity and mortality from chronic diseases that arise from risk factors (e.g., smoking, obesity, diabetes) that are often established earlier in life.

In terms of individual behaviors, Americans are less likely to smoke and may drink less heavily than their counterparts in peer countries, but they consume the most calories per capita, abuse more prescription and illicit drugs, are less likely to fasten seatbelts, have more traffic accidents involving alcohol, and own more firearms than their peers in other countries. U.S. adolescents seem to become sexually active at an earlier age, have more sexual partners, and are less likely to practice safe sex than adolescents in other high-income countries.

Adverse social and economic conditions also matter greatly to health and affect a large segment of the U.S. population. Despite its large and powerful economy, the United States has higher rates of poverty and income inequality than most high-income countries. U.S. children are more likely than children in peer countries to grow up in poverty, and the proportion of today’s children who will improve their socioeconomic position and earn more than their parents is smaller than in many other high-income countries. In addition, although the United States was once the world leader in education, students in many countries now outperform U.S. students. Finally, Americans have less access to the kinds of “safety net” programs that help buffer the effects of adverse economic and social conditions in other countries.

Individual behaviors may contribute to the overall disadvantage, but studies show that even Americans with healthy behaviors, for example, those who are not obese or do not smoke, appear to have higher disease rates than their peers in other countries.
The problem is not confined to socially or economically disadvantaged Americans; as noted above, several recent studies have suggested that even Americans with high socioeconomic status may experience poorer health than their counterparts in peer countries.

even Americans with high socioeconomic status may experience poorer health than their counterparts in peer countries... hmmm after reading about this, i definately think you should add the states to you mass murdering plans.
They aren't very good at keeping # clean.

Source
edit on 30 4 2020 by NoFearsEqualsFreeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   

St Louis Encephalitis.
La Crosse Encephalitis.
Eastern Equine Encephalitis & Western Equine Encephalitis (both of which affect humans as well as horses).

Perhaps Presidential BS Belief Syndrome (PBSBS), too?

edit on 30/4/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join