It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China! Should we just deal with it?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Seems to me that nearly every new virus originates from China and has for a very long time. Should all of the countries on Earth join together and against China and deal with it once and for all? It would probably be good for our health to just wipe them off the Earth. Seems that they have too many people packed together, and packed in with chickens and bats and God knows what then they eat all kinds of crazy animals on top of it. It's like they are one big virus incubator.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Viruses come from all over the world. Even from the USA.

Wiping out billions of people wouldn't save you from anything.

I'm also fairly sure they'd retaliate and the devastation would affect nearly every country on the planet, but yours the most.

Have you noticed the numbers on the COVID-19 situation: coronavirus.jhu.edu.... It looks like the US is the worst cesspit of contagion in the world.

Should it be sterilized?

edit on 29/4/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Why don't you sign up along with your family to be first in line to fight a Country of 1.3 Billion people. A Country that also have very sophisticated nukes. I'm not trying to be an ahole, but seriously. Easy to say let's just blow them up, but it isn't that simple. And you do realize most of those Billion people are innocent people who just happen to be born in a Communist State. But what the hell, screw them.

edit on 29-4-2020 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

They have all the wicked viruses like SARS, all the bird flus, H1N1... The only other place that is as bad is Africa.. so you know

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Maybe we could work with them to eliminate some of these problems instead of the hate and rhetoric they get now. I am no fan of China and they shouldn't be trusted without verification, but they ain't Iraq.

link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Well we could give them like 90 days to fix that place up and get people to quite having their livestock in their house.. or you know we evict them... from the Earth.

edit on 29-4-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

link   

Ya, man. That is not where Ebola came from... Zombie Virus. Who is going to do it? Which country? Now place your bets!

1. US
2. Canada
3. Europe
4. Russia
5. China
6. Korea
7. Japan
8. ME countries.
9. Africa(usual testing grounds by Elite)
10. Brazil
11. Argentina
12. Other SA countries
13. Antarctica
edit on 29-4-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
Seems to me that nearly every new virus originates from China and has for a very long time. Should all of the countries on Earth join together and against China and deal with it once and for all? It would probably be good for our health to just wipe them off the Earth. Seems that they have too many people packed together, and packed in with chickens and bats and God knows what then they eat all kinds of crazy animals on top of it. It's like they are one big virus incubator.

China is a problem we need to deal with - but NOT by going to war with them and killiing billions of people in the progress... You hate Africa too?
IMO YOU are the biggest problem this earth is facing. You have a very low IQ and NO knowledge about the world or the people who live in it. You are to stupid to realize that YOU play a part in the crap this world is facing.
No, instead you blame people and cultures you know nothing about, you blame places you never been, and you are willing to kill off most people on this earth to save lives?
You think that by killing 1/3 of the worlds population (africa and china) you can save lives!?!. You think that because you are stupid, a retard, and iam very ashamed to breath the same air as you do.
You are a parasite!
You should use this quarantine to take a long deep look at yourself - I think you are Hitler reincarnated - shame on you!

edit on 29 4 2020 by NoFearsEqualsFreeMan because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

They have all the wicked viruses like SARS, all the bird flus, H1N1... The only other place that is as bad is Africa.. so you know

SARS was first identified in Vietnam, where an American, Johnny Chen, was patient zero.

MERS originated in Saudi Arabia.

H1N1, also known as Spanish Flu, originated in pigs kept for food to feed the war effort and killed between 17 - 50 million people worldwide. Despite the name, it is unknown if it originated in Spain. It next resurfaced in Fort Dix, USA, in 1976 and spread to other countries from there. In 2009, it resurfaced again. This time in Mexico. There have been 9 subsequent outbreaks over the years, none of them originating in China.

H1N5 originated in Hong Kong in 1997. At the time, Hong Kong was a British colony.

HIV probably originated in Southern Cameroon, but the first recorded case was in the Belgian Congo. However, it did not reach epidemic proportions until it was identified in the homosexual and Haitian communities in San Francisco, USA.

EBOLA appeared nearly simultaneously in the Congo and in the South Sudan.

The Black Death probably originated in Central Asia, but was substantially brought to the rest of the world by Genoese merchant shipping. Subsequent outbreaks were predominantly European. In the 20th Century, there have also been outbreaks in Sydney, Australia and another in San Francisco, USA.

edit on 29/4/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

It would probably be good for our health to just wipe them off the Earth.

Have you just swigged a bottle of Tequila?

And have you thought about coming to the UK...?

... they eat all kinds of crazy animals.

I hear China are fond of consuming live frogs - preferably sane ones...

"... rivet...rivet... Let's bomb the Yanks!!!... rivet... rivet..."

Not that frog, though - it's a bit crazy. And full of Tequila.

Speaking of which, the 2009 Swine Flu pandemic infected 1.4 billion and killed 575,000. Where were you when the tanks needed to be pointed down south at Mexico, that particular pandemic's place of origin?

I know, sitting in the gutter drinking Tequila, I bet.

I could do with a Tequila actually... pass the bottle, dude...

edit on 29-4-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Viruses come from all over the world. Even from the USA.

Wiping out billions of people wouldn't save you from anything.

I'm also fairly sure they'd retaliate and the devastation would affect nearly every country on the planet, but yours the most.

Have you noticed the numbers on the COVID-19 situation: coronavirus.jhu.edu.... It looks like the US is the worst cesspit of contagion in the world.

Should it be sterilized?

Excellent response,
I don't think that the initial rationale in the OP has any legs...except, "Maybe China" and I guess we have all heard that before from a certain entity.

Notwithstanding that, there is not much doubt that a 'novel' virus escaped into the environment..it may, or may not have mutated along the way...although part of the given, but in my mind thus far, there is a responsibility to be carried by more countries than just China, and ironically, it is China perhaps, who should have been more circumspect in allowing experimenting of the kind that went on in Wuhan, promoted by foreign, and local actors.

It's a lesson for us all, though I doubt not many will see it that way.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
You first, what a dumbass idea..lets kill half the world!!

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

So you don't think it's a good idea? I mean we could get rid of viruses and lower the world population and help ease global warming. That's a lot of problems solved all in one feel swoop.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

So you don't think it's a good idea? I mean we could get rid of viruses and lower the world population and help ease global warming. That's a lot of problems solved all in one feel swoop.

No, don't get me wrong, China is a big problem, but like a problem neighbour, sometimes you just have to live with it, rather than kill them. It would not be moral to kill innocent people anyway, and, it's basically WW3

As to where viruses come from..it's not just China. I'm sure the real bad ones to come are brewed in govt labs, U.S., Canada, Russia, of course China too.
edit on 29-4-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

First, you need to understand that this virus didn't come from a bat or any other animal. It came from a research laboratory and "got out" either accidentally or possibly on purpose.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

First, you need to understand that this virus didn't come from a bat or any other animal. It came from a research laboratory and "got out" either accidentally or possibly on purpose.

It's unlikely we will ever "understand" where this came from..with any certainty.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Currently, there are more people in the US who have Coronavirus than any country in the world. If we were concerned about clearing up the virus, the US is at the top of the list.

But killing very many people, to save fewer people, is a bad idea at the outset. The point is that we don't want all this 'dying' anywhere. Killing people makes more people dead.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Currently, there are more people in the US who have Coronavirus than any country in the world. If we were concerned about clearing up the virus, the US is at the top of the list.

But killing very many people, to save fewer people, is a bad idea at the outset. The point is that we don't want all this 'dying' anywhere. Killing people makes more people dead.

What if it was the other way around?
Would it be ok to kill hitler, before he came into power?
Would the world have been a better place if someone had just killed him the second he began talking about killing jews?

How do you feel about that question OP? would that be ok?
edit on 29 4 2020 by NoFearsEqualsFreeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Several very similar ancestor virii have been found in Horseshoe Bats, and Pangolins, and Civets. These animals, in which the virii have been identified, are spread across a significant geographical area, and that have never been in a lab, much less Wuhan.

We have not identified exactly where the virus came from because the RNA strands in these animals all have tiny differences. But when you consider that in the first month after this virus was 'decoded' there have been over forty distinct strains, you have an idea of how mutationally unstable it is.

If someone were to be looking at this as a potential weapon, there is nothing to say that it wouldn't mutate into something innocuous a day later. The virus is non-specific, it infects just about everyone, so as a targetted weapon, again it fails.

If someone were to try engineer this virus to transition across species, it also is near impossible to achieve and there are some easier to manage pathogens which are deadlier, more infectious and stable. Why this? The only reasonable conclusion is that it is an accident of nature, like every other pathogen down through history.

If the Wuhan lab had not been doing research on related virii, in other animals, then I very much doubt that we would have been able to isolate the RNA sequence of this virus in the eight or so days that it took and there would be even less likelihood of an immunization, than there is now.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
My sympathies are heavily with the Chinese people.. but the government can burn. I would suggest dealing with this government by arming its opposition within its borders. Unfortunately China/UN/WHO/etc etc etc.. you know their threesomes and foursomes... and mandingo parties when the Bilderbergs come over. The CCP is raping Africa ... and its not in the news. CCP is a bad bad player. China and Iran are having a torrid affair... but the UN surely doesnt seem to mind that either. There is a price to be paid for this.. to be sure.. but not the Chinese people et al.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join