It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuckles, Ron

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The hand writing is on the wall. Joe Biden picks a woman for his running mate. Joe gets disqualified later because of his brains functions deteriorating at a fast clip. Then comes the new women president, she then chooses Hillary as vice president. The president mysteriously gets sick and dies. And voila Hillary becomes president.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: theyreadmymind

Dun dun dunnnnn classic Arkancide

I had an artistic moment not long ago drawing in my comic book where I wrote in on the tv my characters were watching that bill clinton got assassinated exiting a car in Indiana and two of his body guards were killed, it was don’t by way of explosive with phosgene gas. Your thread is a plot I should’ve wrote about, mind if I borrow it 😀

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I'm thinking it will be Michelle Obama.
You have to wonder why Barrack Obama- who previously pretty much refused to endorse Joe Biden as DNC 2020 Presidential election nominee- all of a sudden decided to give him his official endorsement. To add to this is the fact that Joe stated he would choose a minority woman as his running mate.

Previously I thought Joe would go against his own statement and choose Andrew Cuomo, but with Obama's endorsement (and Hillary's as well) I'm leaning more toward Michelle as she is the DNC's only hope for a win at this point. Choosing Hillary would put the last nail in creepy Joe's coffin!

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Hillary will be VP.

She wants it and wants it badly.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

She's endorsing him now of course.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
How about Biden does not get sick and die. Supposing he picks Tusi Gabbard as his VP to appeal to people on the right as well as women. And as well to those who want a much younger generation in top leadership.

So how about he takes on a more silent roll and promotes his VP to a much more visible position, that of speaking for the administration in press conferences and briefings and media announcements. Basically lifting the VP responsibilities to a much higher level.

And supposing that Biden does not pick Clinton for VP but rather accepts her back as Secretary of State or better yet as Attorney General. It would be a big mistake on his or the DNC''s part to choose her for VP.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Help yourself I care nothing about hillarya reply to: Brotherman

new topics

top topics

join