It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC tweet. Would this be remotely acceptable any other way.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I wonder how long he'd remain in office, or perhaps alive, if he had just put "Muslim", "LGBTQ" or "Black" in instead of, "Jewish"?!

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Literally fine and punish all religions except Islam, cater to them. Shouldn't Muslims just get told to practice Ramadan at home and make their own foods that are needed instead of cater servicing them their diet needs? Why isn't there any catering of Kosher foods to Jewish followers? Either apply the law equally, or don't apply it at all.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Authoritarians hate Jews.

They do have some history of it. . . .

Which is why they have voted liberal (or at least as liberal as the ticket allowed since Dems are pretty much center-right anyway), overwhelmingly, for as far back as is dated in the USA. Including voting overwhelmingly for Obama & Hillary in recent years.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

Which is why they have voted liberal (or at least as liberal as the ticket allowed since Dems are pretty much center-right anyway), overwhelmingly, for as far back as is dated in the USA. Including voting overwhelmingly for Obama & Hillary in recent years.

Yeah and they';re waking up to the fact that they have been fooled by the evil leftists.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Wasn't that the point of creating the state of Israel? In hopes that they'd all just move to the reservation... kinda like they did with the indigenous peoples in the Americas. [don't mind the hostiles surrounding you on all sides... it's ocean front property and it 's"your land", just like you were promised!]

It was much easier than dealing with the mass migrations of WWII.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Yeah and they';re waking up to the fact that they have been fooled by the evil leftists.

Sure dude. Hard to argue with any of the remaining modern day white supremacists and remaining kkk members being conservative and emboldened by (and supportive of) Trump. How could they refuse an invite like that?

Reality and 'ATS-reality' are 2 very different things.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Theli93

I wonder how long he'd remain in office, or perhaps alive, if he had just put "Muslim", "LGBTQ" or "Black" in instead of, "Jewish"?!

You're right. He'd may have to leave his office since Trump might want to swap Pence out for him.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

???

The only racists I know are the evil leftists that use "identity politics" as a way to be politically correct racist scumbags losers.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Haha. All those "evil leftists" and all their "Jews will not replace us!" chanting with their tiki torches.

Oh wait, those weren't leftists.
Sadder around here every day.

"Some very fine people"... as it were.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Haha. All those "evil leftists" and all their "Jews will not replace us!" chanting with their tiki torches.

Oh wait, those weren't leftists.
Sadder around here every day.

"Some very fine people"... as it were.

You and the evil left own DeBlasio, so own the hate, broseph.

It's your "progressive" final solution.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I wish, but I'm not seeing it. They've become entirely too complacent.

I mean really, Levi Strauss & Co. supporting gun control? How blind do you have to be to your own history?

Meir Kahane ("Never Again", "Every Jew a .22") may have been too radical for a lot of folks, but he wasn't entirely wrong either.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Theli93

*sigh*

I agree.

Just look at this site.

We're just a microcosim of the world and look how many support progressive, anti-freedom ideals.

It's a sad epitath for liberty and freedom.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

You're right. He'd may have to leave his office since Trump might want to swap Pence out for him.

Any falconers got a hawk? There's a rabid moon-bat on the loose.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I didn't know Obama or Hillary were Jewish or all that supportive of Judaism or the nation of Israel, for that matter.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

And yet they overwhelmingly got the Jewish vote. Why do you think that is?

Hint... "Jews will not replace us!"

Also, not all Jews support the actions of Israel or America's involvement (that has very little to do with a support of Judaism).
edit on 29-4-2020 by okrian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

And there it is...again. BUUUUUTTTTT TRUMPPPPPPPP!!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Some one dropped a turd in the punch bowl

a reply to: Theli93

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

And there it is...again. BUUUUUTTTTT TRUMPPPPPPPP!!!!

There is what again? Blatant hypocrisy on ATS by the right? Again? It seems to be dished out in spades as of late.

I know you want to waive a magic wand over the events surrounding this admin and make it go away at your convenience. That your dismissals would just evaporate the idiocy of team Trumpy. The world doesn't work like that. Real things happened. And it really sucks for the right that there is such an insane amount to draw upon these days. It's been recorded. It can be played back. It was real.

And ya know... the Jewish population is smart enough to know who is actually in what camp. They can weigh the differences, the statements made, the types of people that these leaders attract, and make a call on it.

But I'm sure that after this bombshell that the Jewish population will all be voting conservative next go 'round right?
Would you put your life on that? I wouldn't if I were you.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

And yet they overwhelmingly got the Jewish vote. Why do you think that is?

Hint... "Jews will not replace us!"

Also, not all Jews support the actions of Israel or America's involvement (that has very little to do with a support of Judaism).

The presence and support of antisemtic Islamic lawmakers within the Democratic party would seem to carry more weight than a handful of chucklehead nobodies chanting in some podunk rally.

At the end of the day, THIS hit the nail squarely on the head.

President Donald Trump on Tuesday told reporters that "any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat" are either uninformed or show "great disloyalty."

It's one of the great mysteries of American voters, alongside the African American community supporting the same party that defended their ancestors being enslaved and fought hard against the equal rights amendment in the 60s, Catholic Americans voting for the party that vehemently supports abortion, and Latinos supporting the party that is consistantly attacking traditional family structures and values that most Latinos themselves embrace above all else.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Because there are a certain segment of Jews (think Bernie Sanders) who long ago left their religion behind in all but the window trappings. They're more common than a lot of people realize.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join