It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The tale of two truths

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
You can't make this crap up....

www.foxnews.com...

Donna Brazile:

"I personally know Joe Biden," Brazile said Tuesday. "And, I do believe that he will be able to tell his truth just like Ms. Reade has been able to tell her truth on several occasions."

Look at that again:

"I personally know Joe Biden," Brazile said Tuesday. "And, I do believe that he will be able to tell his truth just like Ms. Reade has been able to tell her truth on several occasions."

It seems to me that anyone with more than one functional brain cell can determine that if two people are telling the same story with different outcomes......somebody is lying..

They are both telling the truth? I have seen it all.

edit on 29-4-2020 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Fortunately for Joe "rapey-rape" Biden, his party deals with facts, not the truth.

Or was that the other way around?

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I'm not a fan of some of these new sayings.

My truth, her truth, our truth.

There is only THE truth, not various versions. I also hate that saying "speaking truth to power".

All these sayings and phrasings seem to be used by people with unjust intent.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Of course, and this isn't the first time we've heard this type of talk is it?

Didn't someone make some sort of comment to this effect during the Kavanaugh trial about Blasey-Ford's truth as well?

This is what happens when you have a substantial group of people who have moved on to the idea that all truth is subjective. There is no objective truth. When that happens, you have Biden's truth and you will have Reade's truth and no objective truth.

Subjective Truth

And when we step into a world where there is no more objective truth, rule of law is no longer possible because there will never be an objective outcome under that law.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Former DNC chair now fox news contributor? can you square those two together? No but you probably can say political operative.

So whatever Donna says I am probably not going to listen to.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Of course, and this isn't the first time we've heard this type of talk is it?

Didn't someone make some sort of comment to this effect during the Kavanaugh trial about Blasey-Ford's truth as well?

Yeah, that was Corey Booker who dropped that little coiled pile in the middle of the Kavanaugh hearings. The prevalence of celebrating subjective truths seems to zero in on a particular source: Community Organizers in the inner cities. It seems that the embracing of an individual's perception over actual reality is a tool they've used for some years to give the appearance of understanding, shared experiences, and artificial connections to the various downtrodden and victim-card playing masses they rely on for their political voter bases.

link   

Truths are not facts.

link   

I am slowly learning "liberal-ese".

Her "truth" and his "truth" roughly translates to:
There are two sides to every pancake, but only the liberal side will get our butter and syrup!

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I guess we'll just have to wait and see who's truth is truther.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The tale of two truths

The tale of cognitive dissonance.

Rape victims and Reade was are ALL suppose to be believed.

Until it comes to people in Bidens party.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Brazile often talks in code.

Today she means the rigging processes are in motion 🤣

It's already being fixed !!! 🤣

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Subjective Truth

And when we step into a world where there is no more objective truth, rule of law is no longer possible because there will never be an objective outcome under that law.

On the mark!

"His truth"... "her truth"? HA!

I can understand someone speaking of their experience, or their perception of what may indeed be fact, but that doesn't make it Truth.

top topics

join