It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death of man to fish tank cleaner now being investigited as a murder by anti-Trump Democrat wife

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Why would you take the real drugs even in the first place if you didn't have the virus.

That was my very 1st thought when this story broke.

She could be guilty, but we will have to see.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod
Innocent until proven guilty and all that but... she's guilty. I'd bet the house on it.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   
the way she treated her own husband with abuse, following with the media blabbering fake news that Trump told everyone to use chloroquine even though the real thing requires a doctor's scrip, this woman who hates Trump saw the perfect opportunity to use the similar compound in a toxic fish tank cleaner and use it to kill her husband, whom she also hated. (And believing it would make Trump look bad in the process)

Premeditated first degree murder. Jury Verdict: GUILTY.

CNN and the others can also be charged as accomplices.

edit on 30-4-2020 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: added

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
It's pretty cut and dry in my opinion. I can't actually believe that someone could be so stupid to think that this hair brained idea would actually work out. Crazy.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Hate (TDS) without the satisfaction of tasting revenges' blood will compound interest grow until it does. Even if it is your own blood.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: vonclod

Yes, she was according to reports at the time.

(CNN)A Phoenix-area man is dead and his wife is under critical care after the two took chloroquine phosphate in an apparent attempt to self-medicate for the novel coronavirus, according to hospital system Banner Health.

She was in ''critical care'' so even if she had done this as a cover it would have been a very dramatic alibi.

Sure she should be investigated because of allegations and in an investigation of a death spouses are often prime suspects.

The OP is laid out simply making the frame of her guilt highly probable. However, the information laid out does not include the information that she took it as well and was in ''critical care'' because of it.

Interesting side not though. Did you notice how the OP garnered stars and flags off the while and your post with that very relevant piece of information received only one?

That is todays ATS..sad, a shadow of it's former self.

This is all about poor Trump..guy is such a victim..cant catch a break.

I will keep an open mind on this, as more info comes out..who knows, stranger things have happened.

If there is any "poor Trump" to it, it's that this whatever it was happened, and the press dug it up and used it as proof that people were too stupid to figure out that they shouldn't drink fish tank chemicals because they have chloroquine on the label in some form.

Honestly, if the press had done their due diligence, they'd know this story is just that -- a story. At most, it's local interest and really doesn't have much to with anything the president did or didn't say.

It's like how there has been a spike in disinfectant related poison calls since lockdown began in March, but it only know becomes a news story after the president made his remarks, and the press disingenuously tries to link it to those remarks.

This story happened, and it's far more going on here than the press's advertised proof of concept that the president says things and people do things and die.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

Um, I thought she almost die too?

Maybe she did, I don't know. But that doesn't mean his death wasn't a murder. Murder-suicides are a thing.

Sure, it happens.

I'm not sure anything more than "stupid" happened here. I could see a charge just at that.
Of course not .. because who hates Trump that much to murder their husband and blame it on Trump...
not stupid so much but hateful. She was intelligent enough to have known that what was in that cleaner was close enough to pretend she was dumb enough to think it was the same.
This story saddens me and at the same time it shows the insanity of TDS and the people whose ideology would cause then to do such a thing.

edit on 30-4-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Some of us just held our peace till the truth comes out, as has happened over many years since the media etc have continually tried to blame all the horrible things the Progressives have done on conservatives and pro Trump people. Even before Trump was elected, there was a series of events which the media tried to pin on the people they hate the most... Liberty loving Americans on the right and especially the Christian Right. I remember well when Nancy Pelosi cried crocodile tears saying how dangerous the Tea Party people were in their “ Brooks Bros clothing!” She would never be caught in such a middle class clothing line I’m sure, as it would never work with her giant necklaces and her 20,000$ freezer with the special 13$/pint gourmet chocolate ice cream ...

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

How far will some go to obscure the truth ?
Your source

“It’s still an active, ongoing investigation,” he said.
www.nbcnews.com...
Likely they don’t want to go accusing people publicly before they close the case. They may not have enough to call it homicide but at least we have a different picture than the media immediately tried to push.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Yeah, I get how mouth watering this morsel of news might be to BOB Trumpers. Delicious enough to jump at a chance to rectify the narrative on this situation.

Ummm NO! Just tired of the same Establishment media slamming of non-Progressives who want to decide their own destiny instead of under the thumb of totalitarian control.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

Innocent until proven guilty and all that but... she's guilty. I'd bet the house on it.

Lady justice is blindfolded with a scale... That doesn't mean we as individuals can't look at it and make our own judgement. As example is there a person on the planet that thought deep down inside that Simpson did not brutally kill two people?

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

The only reference I recall to Brooks Brothers was way back in 2020 when a large number of well dressed paid Bush staffers inundated a polling hall to protest against the recount in a vital county? Do you recall any other reference to Brooks Brothers ? I know that the Tea Party was not organized until 2009, that cannot be the Pelosi quote you refer to. So when was that statement by her made cuz I can't find it. I would like to just take you at your word here Horus but a day or so ago I found another Trump supporter claiming that Pelosi ate Tide Pods in public only to then look that up and discover that there was a video made by a conservative comedy site that showed an actress who looked somewhat like Pelosi pretending to eat Tide Pods.

So can you do me a favor and show me a link to that comment you say she made? I looked but could not find it.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: Liquesence

How far will some go to obscure the truth ?
Your source

“It’s still an active, ongoing investigation,” he said.
www.nbcnews.com...
Likely they don’t want to go accusing people publicly before they close the case. They may not have enough to call it homicide but at least we have a different picture than the media immediately tried to push.

Yes, it is a good thing that we now have a different picture than the media immediately tried to push. This is a good thing.
I have found that one of the problems with media today is that they oft times do not have the ''time'' to present more than a moment to smaller issues that need to be kept to a sound bite or two. This event as I recall was very short, maybe a day or to. As reported, it was brief though the commentary parties did hang on it for a couple of days.

So yes, it is interesting that this deeper view offering questions about what really happened have reached the main stream press. But let's not forget that the Washington Times, the originator of this article written only from anonymous leaks, is a radically conservative mouth piece for a Korean Messiah cult known as the Unification Church.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Do you see the establishment media as slamming liberals and moderates as well as conservatives? Don't you suppose that it is not only conservatives who do not want to live under totalitarian control?

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Let me see here. You made a comment to me and when I questioned you on it you claimed it was sarcasm. Then I replied with my understanding of sarcasm.

I included a dictionary definition of ''sarcasm'' and pointed out how your comment was not sarcasm.

I then offered you an example of what sarcasm is and did it using you as part of that example..

You then, according to your next post took offense at that example of ''sarcasm'' even though it was only an example of what sarcasm is. You said I insulted you.

You then went on to disparage my intelligence on the basis of accidentally posting my reply while leaving off the ''r'' from one word.

I see no reason to continue this back and forth, but if you do, please feel free to continue.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

You know what? We know hardly anything about this other than the original flurry of reports and now this report from the Washington Times that was ''leaked'' by an anonymous source to that paper. So at this point, your scenario is just as valid speculating on as almost any other. It certainly is possible that this is what really happened.

It is also possible that they were both dummy enough to take this thinking it was ok. We will just have to wait and see. I wonder how long that police investigation will take to make it out to the public. Certainly if it does come out that it is a case of murder, the right wing press will be all over it doncha think? So I will wait until that time.

But as this was ''leaked'' to the Times, I need refer you no farther than the ownership of the Times and their own politically driven agenda. You can find that in my first reply to this thread.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Was the husband pro-Trump?

I hadn't heard that. All I knew was that she was crazy, had been threatening divorce for a while. apparently claimed PTSD centered on the company her husband worked for, and on the side was an anti-Trump person.

It seems weird that she would suddenly glom on to something Trump says as something she should do. But she is crazy.

You know what? I think you are right. It has been an assumption by some, myself included, that he was a Trump supporter and she not. But apparently that is wrong. I think you are also right in supposing that she might not be the stablest of people and hence supposing that she could ''glom'' on to this deep a plot is a bit of a stretch.

Glom by the way was one of my fathers favorite words. He would often use it with me for grabbing to many cookies off a plate.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

No ,. I am a Realist at Heart . DEAL With it ..........

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I'll pass.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Well , what I wanna Know is ...Who was Her Elicit Lover ? Ah , Peter Strok MAYBE . ? ...Hmm......

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join