It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death of man to fish tank cleaner now being investigited as a murder by anti-Trump Democrat wife

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I don't think there's any way to prove that he knew, but there are character witnesses that suggest he wouldn't...except his wife. And she's the one that gave it to him.

Definitely warrants investigation.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
the fish know.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Oh please tell me you are joking here, spreading this meme. I had never heard it and wondered why that if she had been doing this in public it would have been all over the place. Trump would have landed on it with both feet.

So I found the video and it wasn't in public but in one small room with a woman claiming to be Pelosi with numerous Clinton and Obama pictures nicely placed on the walls behind her. The video was put together by carpedonktum , a comic meme generator.

So no. Pesosi was not eating tide pods.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Accident.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That's where my thinking takes me.

Going to be an interesting jury selection process, if this goes forward...

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: seagull

Yes, she might have poisoned herself as well but as I commented that is a pretty far fetched supposition.

And yes, either murder or stupid accident. We are all sleuthing here on limited information is my main point, not enough info to arrive at a verdict until the investigations are concluded and brought to our attention.

I'm not sure if it is far fetched... How many people would even know their fish tank cleaner might have an ingredient chloroquine phosphate in the first place.

I heard Trump say to take chloroquine and I just happened to know my fish tank cleaner has chloroquine phosphate in it... Ya right

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I don't think there's any way to prove that he knew, but there are character witnesses that suggest he wouldn't...except his wife. And she's the one that gave it to him.

Definitely warrants investigation.

Well also neither actually had the virus...so WTH Sure seems like opportunity was there if she wanted to take out her husband.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

new tik tok in the making?

Wanda Lenius.

Killed her husband, poisoned him

Can’t convince me that it didn’t happen

Fed him to the fish, they snackin

What’s happening

Wanda Lenius
edit on 13430America/ChicagoWed, 29 Apr 2020 13:13:45 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Well, something seems fishy.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yeah, I get how mouth watering this morsel of news might be to BOB Trumpers. Delicious enough to jump at a chance to rectify the narrative on this situation.

And I admit it was a weak narrative in the first place as it was made out to sound as if both were Trump supporters and of not very high intelligence. This fit nicely with the late night comics to comment on a couple of times

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

If you knew anything about the Mesa PD you wouldn't be optimistic that they could find their azz with both hands.

It's perfectly possible for a couple who hate each other (common) to mutually agree to drink a concoction one or the other has "researched" (lol) and convinced the other one they are "right about" through relentless badgering. Being an engineer is no qualification for knowledge (or guarantee) outside one's specialty and hating each other is no guarantee against mutual, shared stupidity.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

It wouldn't take much to figure it out.

As you can see from the browser, all you need is to do a search for cholorquine phosphate, and I had an ad box jump up in my side browser that had aquarium products in it. Of course, it helps that I do have an aquarium and occasionally browse things for it, but the idea that these products are linked might have started her down that road if she were searching.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Would a mod be able to fix the typo in the thread title?
"investigited" should be "investigated".
Thanks

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Oh please tell me you are joking here, spreading this meme. I had never heard it and wondered why that if she had been doing this in public it would have been all over the place. Trump would have landed on it with both feet.

So I found the video and it wasn't in public but in one small room with a woman claiming to be Pelosi with numerous Clinton and Obama pictures nicely placed on the walls behind her. The video was put together by carpedonktum , a comic meme generator.

So no. Pesosi was not eating tide pods.

Ever heard of sarcasm?

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
She Carol baskins'ed him!!

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Ah, yes, a move straight our of the Trumpian play book. You may try to explain that comment of yours as sarcasm but it will not work with me just as Trump's excuse of sarcasm was a total flop as well.

Here is the Merriam Webster definition.

''Sarcasm refers to the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really want to say, especially in order to insult someone, or to show irritation, or just to be funny. For example, saying "they're really on top of things" to describe a group of people who are very disorganized is using sarcasm.''

It would be sarcasm to say that you really demonstrated you high intelligence in claiming that your reprint of a salacious meme was sarcasm.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It wouldn't take much to figure it out.

As you can see from the browser, all you need is to do a search for cholorquine phosphate, and I had an ad box jump up in my side browser that had aquarium products in it. Of course, it helps that I do have an aquarium and occasionally browse things for it, but the idea that these products are linked might have started her down that road if she were searching.

The big question is would anyone actually Google cholorquine phosphate, or just cholorquine? If you Google just cholorquine as the President talked about you get a totally different type of hits...mainly medical type. I also think they are linked about as much as drinkable alcohol and rubbing alcohol...lol

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

She also suggested she threw up. The first mention I could find of it was March 23 by which time she was already talking to the press after supposedly listening to a man she doesn't like severely out of context.

I saw where Banner Health was the first to report it so I searched their facebook page to see if they mentioned it to determine the actual date of the incident to no avail.

Critical care appears to usually be reserved for multiple organ failure, but of course someone would have to talk to banner to determine thats what happened in this instance . Couldn't determine the amount of time she was in care.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Death of man to fish tank cleaner now being investigited as a murder by anti-Trump Democrat wife

Are you sure??

Police say death of Arizona man is not being investigated as a homicide

Police said Wednesday that the death of an Arizona man who consumed a form of chloroquine phosphate in March is not being investigated as a homicide at this time.
[. . .]
“This investigation is not being treated as a homicide. The death of Gary Lenius has not been ruled a homicide at this time,” Mesa Police Department spokesman Jason Flam told NBC News.

Flam said the department's homicide unit is involved because it "investigates all reported deaths within the City of Mesa” — from deaths related to car accidents to the elderly in hospice.

Furthermore:

On Tuesday, the Washington Free Beacon, a conservative outlet, published an article reporting that a “homicide investigation” into Wanda Lenius was underway. Flam called that report, which has circulated widely in other conservative outlets, “inaccurate.”

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Look at the CDC link I underlined. It has chloroquine phosphate bolded in it. Thing was that I searched just choloquine alone and turned up the same CDC link which is where I started down the road to chloroquine phosphate (the browser link you see). If you follow the CDC link, you get this. It does note on that page under other considerations that overdose of antimalarial drugs, particularly chloroquine, can be fatal.

Depending on how knowledgeable these people were about the aquarium hobby, then she may have known that it's not uncommon to find human pharmaceuticals in aquarium products. Common antibiotics are routinely purchased and used in the US without prescription for the home aquarium all the time.

All she would need is a basic of knowledge of what is in her aquarium product.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join