It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Endorses Joe Biden for President

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
A Special message of support, from Hillary Clinton to Tara Reade.

twitter.com...

A Very touching message from one of the most devout women's rights activist.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
10 print img(“SnakeEatingTail.gif”)
20 goto 10
30 run

-Chris

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
LOL.....Hillary?
A loser endorsing another loser.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
A rapist enabler endorsing a rapist.

Neat.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
A rapist enabler endorsing a rapist.

Neat.

You can't make this *#%t up!

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She is stroking him so she doesnt look like a bitch when the DNC nominates her.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I Witch I May , I Witch I Might ...............

edit on 28-4-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
here she comes

m.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Hillary is worse than the coronavirus, so I'm expecting MSM to portray her as 'Madame President' with this endorsement.

Yep,she is.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

Walking Down the Street . She gets the Funniest Looks from Everyone She Meets...Hey...Hey........

edit on 28-4-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
1) At this point, what difference does it make?

2) Both she and Obama are so brave to endorse Biden after all other contenders have quit...

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Its the dumb leading the dumber. Biden slept thru the endorsement.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Wow, she endorsed Biden.
weird, I figured she would have endorsed Trump...

Of course she endorsed Biden...even if she hated him, its party lines. Did she endorse him because she likes him or she just hates Trump? Matters not...and not very newsworthy. I don't know why they report that establishment contenders endorse establishment contenders...of course they do. what the hell.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Careful wasn't their cat named socks? In all fairness the only way Joe could possibly get my vote is if he selected Tulsi for his running mate and promised to step down and take the long boat to Gitmo before the inauguration. Then he might have a chance. a reply to: deadlysyn

edit on 28-4-2020 by CrazyFox because: spelling

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

I'd vote for the dirty work sock over Tulsi too. We have specific rights protected by the bill of rights that she would trample all over if given the chance, and I prefer to keep those rights.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Why do folks keep endorsing Biden? He has dementia or something. He keeps forgetting things left and right. Plus his ideals are positively horric.

Im absolutely not voting for Mr. Biden.

I'm also absolutely not voting for trump either.

I decided I'm writing in Mad Max. I am so over the clowns that are put into the ''Pick one of the two loonies for POTUS" slots every single election time. It positively is a 'vote for the lesser of two evils' because every time, each one is downright evil.
And/Or with an iq of their shoe size.
I'm so over it. OVER it.

I suppose if trump wins again, the only saving grace is in 4 more years he'll be gone forever and we won't have to put up with his incessant immature tweeting for 15 hours a day and doing crap like telling folks to ingest freaking disinfectants.
the only good thing that critter will ever do is leave office for good. Though I feel bad for whichever next schmuck gets in cuz they'll have to clean up trumps messes.

If Biden wins, dear lord, he'll forget all he's doing and probably eat a pen. Start babbling about nothing while giving a State of the Union. Or even forget he's the POTUS and start talking about his president, Kennedy, or something.
biden was kick ass when he was there with Obama. I remember the adorable memes put out after Obama left. How Biden was all doing funny stuff while Obama would tell him to chill the eff out. Those were hysterical. But Biden would not do a good or a safe job since he's losing his memory fast. Damned shame, no one deserves to lose their mind.
Or push that pretty red button or whatever color it is that shoots some kinda death missile to some other country.

Sorry. Got severely carried away.
Just got a ton on my mind cuz im super depressed i have to return to work on monday. hate my job and have been so relaxed and happy all this time of quarantine.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Ohio Democrats just gave Biden an absolute ringing endorsement: In the first ever Ohio mail in primary (which is dodgy as all hell) Biden pulled a little less than 75% of the Democrat votes cast. Trump locked 100% of the Republican votes.

But almost 3 out of every 4 (of dubiously legal) votes went to Joe Biden.
edit on 29-4-2020 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I said to have a chance of getting it. It has nothing to do with her policies. All I am saying is come election day and I am drunk and I have to choose between Biff and Aphrodite just saying. Since all I wanna do after drinking just one Guinness is take a nap the odds are very very low.

a reply to: deadlysyn

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Get a look at her before all the makeup and airbrushing, I bet you would change your mind pretty quickly. Well, maybe except in the case of last call and nobody else to go home with.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Exactly, if in some weird twist of reality she becomes my last call for Alcohol and I am able to live thru it creepy sniffy joe if he promises to step down before taking office he will get my vote, pathetic but at 44 being First Lady to the first female president would definitely make life more interesting. She has one principle I admire bring our troops home that is it. Not a peep out of the rest of what 20 plus diverse choices and we still get the racist, creepy, child friendly, hair sniffing, in the words of Jfk Jr Traitor. Not the case if Hiliarhea is his running mate let me that perfectly clear.

a reply to: deadlysyn

edit on 29-4-2020 by CrazyFox because: for clarity

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join