It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Endorses Joe Biden for President

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
All the has-beens are awake now that Joe Biden is getting endorsement after endorsement !!

Today Hillary has jumped on the slow train that moves backwards !!

Biden got quick support from fellow candidates that suddenly and mysteriously dropped out a few weeks back.

Democrats have the best and brightest running things 🤣 🤣

Hillary Clinton Endorses Joe Biden for President

Former Secretary of State and 2016 candidate Hillary Clinton endorsed presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden for president, coming days after former President Barack Obama did the same.

“I am thrilled to be part of your campaign—to not only endorse you but to help highlight a lot of the issues that are at stake,” she said during a virtual town hall on the impact of COVID-19 on women.

Clinton for months said that she would back the eventual Democratic nominee. The endorsement may give a boost to Biden, who has struggled to stay relevant amid the pandemic, but it will also give President Donald Trump and Republicans a new angle to attack.

Tara Reade blasts Hillary Clinton after Biden endorsement: She's 'enabling a sexual predator'

EXCLUSIVE: Tara Reade slammed Hillary Clinton for offering her endorsement to former Vice President Joe Biden on Tuesday after the former Senate staffer came forward last month with an allegation of sexual assault against the presumptive Democratic nominee.

"I voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016. I voted for her in the primary. I'm a lifelong Democrat. But yet, what I see now is someone enabling a sexual predator and it was my former boss, Joe Biden, who raped me," Reade told Fox News. "Hillary Clinton has a history of enabling powerful men to cover up their sexual predatory behaviors and their inappropriate sexual misconduct. We don't need that for this country. We don't need that for our new generation coming up that wants institutional rape culture to change."

She added: "I will not be smeared, dismissed or ignored. I stand in truth and I will keep speaking out."

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Will the Clinton's be coaching him in his response to the Tara Reade scandal? His gaffe response may come out as "I did not have consensual relations with that woman, Ms Tara Reade".

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Pedo endorses pedo for president ...

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So Hagatha Christie endorsed Joey "I'm really a big rapist" Biden.

+6 more 
link   
Chances of a Biden Presidency: zero

+12 more 
link   

Hillary is worse than the coronavirus, so I'm expecting MSM to portray her as 'Madame President' with this endorsement.

Like I've said before, a vote for Joe is actually a vote for team-Dodgy, the sneaky MFers who are now officially using subterfuge and a mentally deteriorating puppet as the baseline for their agenda.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Creepy Joe endorsed by creepy Hildabeast. Who will be the creepy VP pick. Harris for the hair.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I’d love to see Hillary endorse satan, I wouldn’t be shocked but I would be highly amused.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... 17 minute video of his gaffes i think its only current up to september 11th 2019 so i for one am looking forward to the debates between trump and him

www.youtube.com... here is a longer one

i dont think these cover any of his issues from before this run almost hope he challenges trump to a push up contest at the debates

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Ya know Biden's a lot like Nixon, except for the party difference. They both will lose a time or two before being elected. Biden I don't think will weather out after this election though My Mom said once in conversation..... "maybe they should elect Nixon, he's tried so hard" as he had to try a couple times. And eventually made it.

Frikin Hillary is toxic, Kryptonite

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This endorsement assures that there will not be a thorough investigation of Joe Biden's sexual misconduct.

Investigating Joe will now be like investigating Hillary. And we know what happens to people who dig too deeply into Hillary background.

link   
I would have thought she would endorse Trump so the Dems could try to impeach him for another four years.

link   
I would think Hillary Clinton endorsing you would be the kiss of death.

So basically we have a sick, old, white woman endorsing a sick, old, white man.

Sounds like a winner!

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Biden won’t debate President Trump

The media and their hateful, blind, low-iq support base won’t allow that to happen.

(The media and the dEmocrat party are not seperate entities)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Considering current news, I think it's now less than zero.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Because she is going to be VP. I'm betting on it when we get nearer to the time not to near though but near enough. I'm betting a little on her being the VP. She will be President within a year of it after Biden makes to many gaffs or the Democrats manage to hold off investigating Biden on the rape accusations once if he wins (doubtful but if) they will wait a year and THEN Biden is going for that long walk off that short pier and Hillary will step up and become an unelected President.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

In theory, it definitely works. One problem with that theory though. One of my dirty work socks after a day working in the Phoenix heat has a better chance of getting elected president than Biden does.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Was there ever any doubt that this would happen?

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn
a reply to: Dwoodward85

In theory, it definitely works. One problem with that theory though. One of my dirty work socks after a day working in the Phoenix heat has a better chance of getting elected president than Biden does.

I’d vote for sock

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

If my choices were dirty work sock and Biden, I'd be voting sock too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join