It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The silent kill " the new era of a worldwide depression"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I'm calling this the "MIM's Street Talk", why, because I've been saying that there is a depression of a magnitude our generation has never seen before.
And this Street Talk is no longer mine. This is at a world stage level now.
So what does this really mean.
1. Uncertainty of what tomorrow will bring ( will you still have a job )
2. Uncertainty of what tomorrow will bring ( time to have some chickens in your backyard )?
3. Will inflation erode your savings overnight
4. Long lines of govt. hand outs of food (commonly known as soup lines)
5. Large cities may become an "open door " prison ( people ratting on each other for the reward of ... that part may mean papers of some type of freedom for those that rat on people,or like a can of sardines or a few potatoes )
6. Crime levels will only be controlled by limiting peoples access to the outdoors ( must have permission) ( a true police state in the makings)
7. Mass migration from the city to rural areas will no longer be permitted
8. Bicycles will become the mode of transportation
9. Suicides will increase
10. The depression will take years to recover

Japanese govt. said " this will be worse then the Great Depression

People, you (we ) are being led into a spider web trap of taking govt. money to keep us quiet to what really is going / taking place behind the scenes. I'm going to start calling it this " the quarantine of peoples free thoughts of individuality ".
Sorry to say, the bottom line on all of this is " life in the lane of uncertainty".
Why am I saying this, because now NOTHING is certain.

best advice one can give someone now is to leave the major city and try to buy out away from the city where you can grow your own food. Think back 46 years ago how it was. That was the "norm" of the day in the countryside with no depression going on.

Street Talk = try to leave the major cities if you can at all cost

Why am I saying this, well... young people here can not find jobs in the big cities and moving back with their parents in the rural parts of this country. Its the true shift of what this new silent depression is all about
edit on 0400000036022020-04-28T17:02:36-05:00023604pm5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
If all the industrial countries experienced this pandemic, the values of the money should remain about the same, they should be able to just wipe out the debt created by this event world wide. It does not have to destroy anyone's economy, as long as we all get up and running again. The thing people do not realize is money is not real, it is based on faith and value is just a fantasy, it can be fixed easily if it is world wide. Now it may help some of the African countries where they need to bring a wheelbarrow of money to the store, and remember, the Saudi's are selling oil at a loss, their economy is effected too. This whole thing almost seems staged.

Money actually has no value, except maybe as tinder for starting a fire, we give it value. Gold has very little real value either, it is what value we give it. Look at the Bitcoin, money made out of nothing. No real value at all, but people's beliefs give it value.

They can bring the economies of the world right back to where they were before the expense of this virus, as long as the governors do not mess things up or people's fears destroy the economy, the money loss can just be erased from everyone's books. Economies are based off belief, not off of value. The stock market values are not realistic, it is all fake money, the corporations are not worth nearly what the value of the stock is, money is created out of thin air in the stock market. Think about it, how can ten thousand shares traded gaining three bucks a share at a price of twenty bucks a share cause ten million shares of stock to go up three bucks a share. It is not real.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

1) That was never certain. pre 2020 check
2) That was never certain. pre 2020 check
3) being in crypto for a while now. Pre 2020 check
4) donating food for decades to foodbank. Pre 2020 check
5) Ratting people out for a reward. Pre 2020 check
6) Internet crime at an all time high. No check needed.
7) maybe not prohibited before but not possible either.
8) having lived in Amsterdam for a while. Pre 2020 check.
9) suicides are high in every downfall. Pre 2020 check.
10) if it would not take years to recover it would not be called a depression. No check needed.

Just because you didn't feel the uncertainty before 2020 doesn't mean it wasn't there. Quite the opposite actually. This event, arranged or not, is the solid proof of that.

There is one thing certain. That is certain now. That was certain 10, 20, 30 years ago and that was certain in October 2019 as well. In 10 years all will be different.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Thanks for your input. Hope many join in and give their insight from their countries way of thought.
I've expressed mine since I'm not in a large city and have now seen the university grads that can not find jobs or their jobs have been cancelled move back to their home towns. It too is a very sad situation because then again, no or few jobs are to be had.
At present, jobs in the agricultural side look promising , but I doubt that the grads would like labor intense type of jobs, maybe, just maybe.
I know I might get back into the employment arena and look for an agricultural job. Might start looking in June.
Downtown businesses are dead these days in this city.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

This will be the perfect time to demand a jubilee.

Better yet, declare our own jubilee and make our own rules.

I am already seeing it cautiously mentioned in places...

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Eh , People Gotta Eat . LAW One of MAN . You somehow Prevent that , then the Gates of Hell Will be Opened on the World ......(

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hmmm ... world wide lock down for something that, while serious, doesn't quite rise to the levels the response indicates ... masses and masses of people facing certain starvation ... and talk of UFOs being real in the mainstream...

what a curious confluence of events.

My magic 8 ball says "paradigm change."

About friggan time...

or

it's all coincidence and the powers are leaving the masses to starve and claw society to pieces, a la a worldwide Katrina moment.

?

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

30 Million Impoverished Human Souls will Die in the Next 30 Days of Starvation because of the " Side Effects " of this World Wide Covid-19 Epidemic . Think about that for a Second Before you partake in your Next Entitled Meal ..............

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

That's all its about food. It is now produced by less than 8 per cent of the population, pre industrial it was 80 per cent So when you think about it if we cant produce enough food we just got the Darwin award. That's what Technology does. If you have food the rest is Fashion you can have any society you want.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

There WAS a Time when All Men Produced the Basic Essentials for Survival , but in Our " Modern Age " , that Ability is being taken Away from Us the MANY by those of the FEW . It does not take a Rocket Scientist to Figure Out a Depopulation Agenda for Planet Earth coming in this Technologically
Advanced 21st Century . It was Inevitable .........

]

edit on 28-4-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join