It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oxford Vaccine by September?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaneThinking
a reply to: Willtell better print up my identification number and fit me for a jumpsuit cause there is no way in hell im getting a jab for a sickness I don’t have.

No shots in this body since 1998 last time one was forced upon me in grade 10 in high school.

And I’ll be damned if I let anyone with their authorized poison come near me or my body in the future!!

SaneThinking

Yep I'm not going to get immunized from something I don't have, from the same companies that brought us the cancer-causing Zantac among other quasi safe drugs and treatments

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Yep I'm not going to get immunized from something I don't have,

Er, that's not how immunisation works. It's too late to immunise if you get a disease. Just trying to work out if you are being satirical, or something.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I am in the middle, not an extreme crazy conspiracy guy but what I think is a sober one: 911 and JFK. Even on vaccines, I'm not a fanatic for or against, I believe alternative treatments are often useful and I believe mainstream treatments are useful, as Well.

Here is a quasi-conspiracy possibility and as I said IF this is on the up and up( I don't think everything is a conspiracy as many do) WONDERFUL...I'd be delighted and would likely take the vaccine.

Thanks for the info on their research attributes, I'm sure they are formidable since Oxford is rated always at the world's top

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

once - i would have ignored this idiocy - chalking it up to " keyboard warrior hyperbole "

now i realise - that there are folks this poorly educated and brainwashed

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I have to admit that even though I'd probably get the vaccine when it becomes available, it still gives be chills to think about what might actually be in it. I feel like I just don't believe anything that comes from above anymore. The whole thing is just highly suspicious IMHO.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Well , I am Perfectly Sane , it the Rest of You here on ATS that I have my Doubts ................

edit on 29-4-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: SaturnFX

And frankly, if its say, Japanese, I would trust them more than..."the whites"

Just curious; why?

I have worked with machines from all around the world. Japans quality is par none in my experience...their stuff rarely breaks down. Their work ethic is outstanding bordering on insanity.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
I have to admit that even though I'd probably get the vaccine when it becomes available, it still gives be chills to think about what might actually be in it. I feel like I just don't believe anything that comes from above anymore. The whole thing is just highly suspicious IMHO.

Well
I won't be first in line to get it, but I will eventually be in line.
And its not like everyone gets it on day 1. It will take a year or so to innoculate everyone and if there is any issue with it, the first ones in line will no doubt be experiencing some issues before they get to me.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: putnam6
Yep I'm not going to get immunized from something I don't have,

Er, that's not how immunisation works. It's too late to immunise if you get a disease. Just trying to work out if you are being satirical, or something.

People get confused and scared when they don't know how something works.

which explains a lot of behavior around here as of late.
The post you responded to highlights it beautifully.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

Well
And its not like everyone gets it on day 1. It will take a year or so to innoculate everyone and if there is any issue with it, the first ones in line will no doubt be experiencing some issues before they get to me.

You're assuming that anyone would even notice if this vaccine had "side effects" that were not obvious. What I am getting at is that people who can design and build microprocessors can probably engineer a vaccine to do whatever they want it to do. I mean, after all, that's what they're already doing. It is being engineered to have a specific effect. So if they wanted it to do something else besides immunize you against the virus, how would you know unless they told you?

So....you just have to trust them. And I don't. I'll take the vaccine but I have no blind faith in these people. I am highly suspicious of their motives.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

Well

You're assuming that anyone would even notice if this vaccine had "side effects" that were not obvious. What I am getting at is that people who can design and build microprocessors can probably engineer a vaccine to do whatever they want it to do. I mean, after all, that's what they're already doing. It is being engineered to have a specific effect. So if they wanted it to do something else besides immunize you against the virus, how would you know unless they told you?

So....you just have to trust them. And I don't. I'll take the vaccine but I have no blind faith in these people. I am highly suspicious of their motives.

Same can be said about eating a can of tuna bud...do you know what they put in their?
maybe microchips to track you?

Its one thing to speculate about the possible unknown side effect of the vaccine
but I have seen the side effects of no vaccine

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Will we be told it’s required? a reply to: Willtell

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Will we be told it’s required? a reply to: Willtell

I don’t know. But I doubt it.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I hate to be the giver of bad news but I started the OP so I will be the one to deliver the bad news.

Apparently all that bragging about a vaccine in September and the early supposed good results of animal tests have been wiped out by the consequent further study of this vaccine's data.

Did The Oxford Covid Vaccine Work In Monkeys? Not Really
LINK

Not really. All of the vaccinated monkeys treated with the Oxford vaccine became infected when challenged, as judged by recovery of virus genomic RNA from nasal secretions. There was no difference in the amount of viral RNA detected from this site in the vaccinated monkeys as compared to the unvaccinated animals. Which is to say, all vaccinated animals were infected. This observation is in marked contrast to the results reported from Sinovac trial. At the highest dose studied, no virus was recovered from vaccinated monkeys from the throat, lung, or rectum of the vaccinated animals.

Though there is good news about other vaccines so far, this Sinovac trial actually did protect some animals and this one also shows early potential

Moderna Coronavirus Vaccine Trial Shows Promising Early Results

The company said a test in 8 healthy volunteers found its experimental vaccine was safe and provoked a strong immune response. It is on an accelerated timetable to begin larger human trials soon.
LINK

Originally, I wrote this op from a conspiracy perspective: insinuating they already might have a vaccine ready and are just waiting to unfold it as if it was created naturally. That still a possibility...IMO.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Once I see the fallout Ill get it, but reading about that 1976 fiasco scares the bejeesus out of me when it comes to trusting a rushed vaccine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join