It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. intelligence now concedes - The pandemic may be a result of experiments at the Wuhan Lab

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
a reply to: putnam6

For what little it is worth, my cousin has worked at / runs a lvl 4 facility studying HIV for a decade now at least. When this all kicked off they shut down all non-covid related study, and started study of COVID19.

Initially said cousin was pretty adamant there was no info pointing to this being anything other than naturally occuring mutation and talk otherwise was considered "conspiracy". As of about a week ago after 4+ weeks of working with the virus, he is comfortable stating he and his colleagues find it very plausible that in fact the mutation was not naturally occuring after all and there seems to be evidence on the contrary.

Please understand they are not looking to speak about absolutes, but rather discuss what is in the realm of possibility. They wouldnt state something absolutely without sufficient evidence. If thats done "ahead of" MSM and not in confidence I'll surely update.

Great post very well put. All this can be confusing for persons not in the industry throw in the penchant for people to hear a 20 second news blurb instead of researching the source material. Nowadays virtually any news story of any significance has supporting and opposing viewpoints almost instantaneously. Both are usually submitted appear professional and well thought out and even mostly resourced, yet they both can't be true.

LOL such as my MOM reading the Epoch Times insertion in the Atlanta Journal and Constitution newspaper. Not attacking the validity of ET but it was a paid insert yet it felt like regular AJC content.

again thanks for the clarification, think you helped me understand and wade through the misinformation way back on the collapse of the twin towers...

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

Yes, that is pretty much my stance. I believe that far more is known by all govts, and a lot has been done to obfuscate so that "we" (the uninitiated) cant make heads or tails. I doubt many would disagree with this.

I feel we are mostly in 2 camps: Obfuscation for purpose of stealing liberties and crashing economy in intentional over reaction to less deadly virus ; Obfuscation for purpose of covering asses because the truth is way worse than what we are told and there is no way to put the genie back in the bottle and we are in serious trouble. Both simplified of course and lacking necessary nuance, I know.

I can easily use all relevant facts to argue and hold either position. I fence sit mostly leaning toward FUBAR simply because this put the fear of God into people whom hold important positions that I put absolute trust into.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: LookingAtMars

I think that this is going to be a big old red pill for the masses, then you have to add this to the equation...

Dr. Fauci and Obama funded the lab in questions...

The U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) funded the bat-coronavirus research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China with $3.7 million in U.S. tax dollars, the Asia Times reported on Wednesday.

In the face of a moratorium in the US, Dr Anthony Fauci – the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and currently the leading doctor in the US Coronavirus Task Force – outsourced in 2015 the GOF research to China’s Wuhan lab and licensed the lab to continue receiving US government funding.

So all this could be totally legit in that many viruses come from China and we would want to work with them to figure them out. 3.7 mil is peanuts BTW... This is really looking like their level 4 lab was hardly level 1 and it bit them in the ass, and they will do whatever to cover it all up.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Let's just say for arguements sake that there was an open air market in the vicinity of Clifton Road in the eastern part of Atlanta and some wacky virus suddenly sprung up there. What would be your first suspicion as to where it came from?

Wuhan?

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

Just one day after the U.S. surpassed China to become the country with the highest number of Covid-19 cases, the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency updated its assessment of the origin of the novel coronavirus to reflect that it may have been accidentally released from an infectious diseases lab, Newsweek has learned.

The report, dated March 27 and corroborated by two U.S. officials.......

March the 27th,

Mark Oliver's story on 'listverse' titled, 'Top 10 Reasons To Believe the Wuhan Virology Lab Caused 2019-nCoV' was posted well before that.
I did a thread here about the story on the23rd of march, Oliver's report is very comprehensive and cogent, and long as well but includes many links, and most importantly, a link to a, 'Nature article' that sets out how experimentation was going on in Wuhan 2015, using mice and horseshoe bats, and with international players involved, and headed by American scientist Ralph Baric.
It also sets out the participants work in the past...the experiment was criticised at the time.

Mark Oliver also writes for 'The Guardian'

listverse.com...
AndyFromMichigan had already made a thread about the same story on 20th March, but what caught my attention then, was Oliver's link to the, 'Nature' story about the 2015 experiment..there's no doubt about it having taken place in Wuhan's virology lab, and given the nature of the experiment, it should be viewed very critically, including how were the results of the experiment were handled, did the participants have samples of the virus in their possession returning to their own countries, or was the experiment done, 'in camera' it's not very clear.

edit on 28-4-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
If a conclusion is drawn that this was an act of war. pride will leave few options of response. I pray the herd does not get wind of it in earnest.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: rom12345
If a conclusion is drawn that this was an act of war. pride will leave few options of response. I pray the herd does not get wind of it in earnest.

Why would you say an act of war?
America, for instance had a monetary interest in promoting the Wuhan research...a given figure of $3.7million I believe, for just the kind of research being enacted there, including the Horseshoe bat from Yunnan province.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Since we are preparing to divide and sell out China I want a new GPU. But for the sake of sanity...may it be genuine and NOT made in China.

I don't know what kind of evidence the intelligence agencies might have. It's possible that there is nothing at all and it's all purely political narrative to demand some money from China in the nearest future. Either way I don't care because I hate China.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Ummm...how would all these scientist categoric deniers possibly know that the release wasn’t intentional...?

They don't, but they are quite certain they don't want to start WWIII.

So, without a doubt, the release wasn’t intentional

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

From the very start, I've believed anyone who doesn't believe the (by far) most likely scenario is that the virus leaked from the known-leaky Wuhan lab, must be willfully ignorant.

Every other possible explanation is a MASSIVE stretch, based on everything we know.

Personally, I believe our intelligence services know (or are fairly certain) it leaked from the lab, but are trying to avoid escalation by outwardly/publicly laying blame.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

From the very start, I've believed anyone who doesn't believe the (by far) most likely scenario is that the virus leaked from the known-leaky Wuhan lab, must be willfully ignorant.

Every other possible explanation is a MASSIVE stretch, based on everything we know.

Personally, I believe our intelligence services know (or are fairly certain) it leaked from the lab, but are trying to avoid escalation by outwardly/publicly laying blame.

But, what if it could be considered a collective responsibility, ultimately?

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

That's certainly a viable line of thinking. I guess the answer to that is that all involved would maintain denial.

"Oops, we certainly screwed up with this project..."

I can't wrap my mind around why that lab wasn't either decommissioned or fixed after the first known SARS-CoV leak.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Guess they were ALL in a Coma for the Last 4 Months , eh ?

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Ummm...I’m afraid WWIII...is already on the slow boil...it’s too late...the cats simply won’t get back in the bag...

War is coming...

Even if only predicated on economic collapse of nations...

This virus is too pat...too convenient...with far too many gene spliced additions...such as HIV...which is destroying T-cells in the host...

But please don’t take my word for it...

YouSir

edit on 28-4-2020 by YouSir because: I authored this hot mess...

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
oh look, what a surprise!
Just as the military industrial complex is looking for a new warfront to keep those conflict $$$ rolling in,
and just as a fresh wave of anti-sino sentiment is fermenting and bubbling over,
here comes the "Intelligence Services" with some lovely gasoline for the flames.
what a coincidence
i bet none of this is connected whatsoever
this is just another perfectly innocent and honorable call to battle, like all the other conflicts the US has been involved in for the last 70-odd years.

what makes me sick is how so many people who claim to be free thinkers are hungrily gobbling this all up. wish i could say i'm shocked.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   
That's what I told my family. The same people trying to save the world now, are the people who spread that $h!t.

That's also why I think we're screwed big time. They control the vaccine researches too.

The vaccine will be for humanity what Windows is for computers. You know what I mean.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
Maybe you would be happier if you went and polished your guns.

Why would I need to do that? Or was that some sort of attempt at a sick burn?

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
The vaccine will be for humanity what Windows is for computers. You know what I mean.

A constantly crashing operating system?

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Trueman

A constantly crashing operating system?

...and hackable too. Welcome to the matrix 😎👍

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The bat story originally had to be purposeful misinformation because bats do not create viruses or disease, they only carry them. Bats are like typhoid Marys. Obviously intelligence agencies know all of that and allowed the false rumors to proliferate when this first began, which is why people became suspicious and didn't believe it, and rightfully so.. Covering for their assets. Large sums of money under Obama going to the Wuhan lab.

Knowing just how corrupt the people under Obama were, and still are, and how they attempted to do all kinds of illegal things and then illegally classifying those programs to keep criminality hidden like fast and furious for one, shows a pattern of creating and attempting to create situations requiring big solutions they were quite eager promote as power grabbing and liberty squashing ventures. And using them as ways to loot big money and redistribute it into those programs enriching friends and those power centers.

The people helping to destroy the world are begging for their own damnation.

Things now being conceded which everyone knew or expected was true only shows how corrupt the lying intelligence agencies are and their criminal involvement, which is still just the tip of the proverbial ice berg.
edit on 29-4-2020 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: .

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join