It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lefties, you just aren't smart enough to understand the Biden thing.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+54 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
But Trump said......

Look, this really isn't a hard thing to grasp. Biden is being accused of sexually assaulting a staffer in 1993. He is innocent until proven guilty. But none the less, we have a female accuser who has a historical record of telling the same story. For a long time.

Now, back up to the Kavanaugh event. You had a woman who never told anyone about her abuse suddenly come out with some story that EVERYONE had to believe, when even the people she claimed were there, had no memory of the event.

So when this is brought up, it's in context of that event. The left was foaming at the mouth like a rabid pit bull calling for Bret Kavanugh to be denied his seat on the Supreme Court over allegations. Since the internet is forever, we can all go back to those threads and see how some of the vocal left reacted then. And you can see the screaming hypocrisy on display in the current threads about Biden. Joey is trying to be the President of the United States. Which is about the only thing that "trumps" a SCOTUS seat.

So it's not about who is more guilty, **SNIP** It's about being consistent. Being the same regardless of the players involved. having integrity. Alright, typing the word integrity with regard to the left did make me smile. The two are pretty far from synonymous.

edit on 4/28/2020 by Blaine91555 because: snipped vulgar remark

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Remove the word "enough" from the title.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Can the Senate not hold hearings on this? Let's have investigations.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The public's say in this type of matter has no weight. The politicians hold the narrative . Biden will survive, but let us just hope his VP candidate "NEEDS" to survive.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Suppose Biden actually DOES get elected as a placeholder...and he doesn't want to step down for his VP...as per the DNC's plan?

What if Joe actually wants to STAY President for two terms because he likes the kind of pudding the WH chef makes?

(post by solve removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+9 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Being the same regardless of the players involved. having integrity.

I get a good hearty laugh when you or any other Republicans bring up integrity.

If you had integrity, you wouldn’t be a Donald Trump supporting Republican. That pretty much makes anything else you have to say a moot point.

+58 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Ah, the old “but Trump” defense. Well played. I never saw that one coming.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
no decent person wants power over other people, that is the fundamental problem with this situation.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

It's about being consistent

...with inconsistency?

Consistency was none of your concern when it was about ending forever warfare or about providing affordable healthcare. Have another tax-cut for the rich and carry on deluding yourself!

But... but... but... Biden?

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Being the same regardless of the players involved. having integrity.

I get a good hearty laugh when you or any other Republicans bring up integrity.

If you had integrity, you wouldn’t be a Donald Trump supporting Republican. That pretty much makes anything else you have to say a moot point.

So how about AOC then.

But, beyond media attention to Reade’s allegation, Ocasio-Cortez affirms that there is more significance in hearing Reade’s story than just the accusation alone. “A lot of us are survivors, and it’s really, really hard and uncomfortable,” Ocasio-Cortez said, adding that choosing not to talk about the allegations is the “exact opposite of integrity.” It’s “not okay” to prioritize beating Trump over discussing ugly and sensitive accusations against the other candidate, she said, because those issues are “very legitimate thing[s].”

“I think it’s legitimate to talk about these things. If we again want to have integrity, you can’t say, you know — both believe women, support all of this, until it inconveniences you, until it inconveniences us,” she said.

Huh.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

CNN is actively covering it up. They deleted the video from their archive and changed the episode numbers subsequently. They compensated for the incorrect episode numbers by adding an additional episode on January 20, 1993 making the episode numbers line up again.

All content is conveniently unavailable.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Agreed that you can't claim foul when one side does it but dismiss when the other side does.

I wasn't convinced of the SCOTUS event back then at all. I am all about the trust but verify mindset whenever these allegations come out, and it does seem that this may have some legs.

At least the left is now calming the hell down with the whole listen and believe insanity they were touting for a few years, like women never lie or exaggerate.

The right however should do a bit of soul searching.

I think both sides can do better...but they won't. Its rarely about principles, its about naked tribalism. Politicians and politics over policys

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: musicismagic

Suppose Biden actually DOES get elected as a placeholder...and he doesn't want to step down for his VP...as per the DNC's plan?

What if Joe actually wants to STAY President for two terms because he likes the kind of pudding the WH chef makes?

Uh oh, poor old Joe died of a heart attack in his sleep!

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
Agreed that you can't claim foul when one side does it but dismiss when the other side does.

I wasn't convinced of the SCOTUS event back then at all. I am all about the trust but verify mindset whenever these allegations come out, and it does seem that this may have some legs.

At least the left is now calming the hell down with the whole listen and believe insanity they were touting for a few years, like women never lie or exaggerate.

The right however should do a bit of soul searching.

I think both sides can do better...but they won't. Its rarely about principles, its about naked tribalism. Politicians and politics over policys

for those who are confused, this is what integrity looks like.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

It's about being consistent

...with inconsistency?

Consistency was none of your concern when it was about ending forever warfare or about providing affordable healthcare. Have another tax-cut for the rich and carry on deluding yourself!

But... but... but... Biden?

just so I understand, as long as some left wing issue exists, no left wing candidate can do wrong? You don't even understand you, let alone the situation. Seek help.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Hypocrisy? Consistency? Standards?

These words mean nothing the the dnc.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Innocent until proven guilty. Have an investigation and allow the 2 parties to present facts and work the process.

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

If it's the left, then it's innocent until proven guilty.

If it's anyone else?

It's guilty until proven innocent, then still guilty.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: macman

Seems absolutely delusional to believe such a process exists in politics.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join