It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super rich get richer during this plandemic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Can someone teach me how to make a lot money from this pandemic ? Obviously it is possible if just have the right know how about markets etc..

By the time anyone tells you, it's too late.

Here's a hint
When they zig, you zag
Rinse, repeat. Make a fortune

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Don't know why anyone would be surprised at this.

And if anyone needed further evidence of why things can't be allowed to simply return to exactly the same as they were when this is all played out then this surely is it.

I don't know how things can change for the better, but we have to try.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Let me tell you who and how to make a few billion from this pandemic.
Mr B. Gates funds research for an antidote, he patents the antidote and asks all world governments to pay him for the privileged.
Hey presto, With approx. 7.80 billion people in the world, at approx $100 per shot????? You do the math. Cos Mr Gates aint gonna give anything away.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I think i am too slow to catch this train...

edit on 28-4-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

I think i am too slow to catch this train...

In November if people were told to pull out of the stock market, or go to govt bonds how many would have listened?
Or in December, or January, or February......

Buy low - sell high
real estate
stocks
products (unless it's hand sanitizer lol)
vaccines

btw, antiques and nice paintings are cheap right now.
Build up a collection and hold. Their values are very cyclical
Always buy what you personally like in case you have to hold for a long time.
I've never lost $ doing this. Just made 5x on a piece, yes during a pandemic.

edit on 28-4-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Yeeh well right now i cant see i could do zag

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I wasn't joking.

I imagine many people are feeling much more stress and upheaval than me because of lockdowns and losses in employment etc. A good friend hung herself last week, that's how crazy things have got.

The only thing that has really changed for me is that I save money by not using petrol to visit shops and bars so regularly and the surrounding area is lovely and peaceful without tourists. I am able to carry on doing everything I need to myself and rely on nobody else.

Buying materials for renovation and working here is the only drawback but even then, I am using up what I already have. All those things I keep are finally having a purpose.

There must be many out there who have relied on others for so much for so long that having human resources removed from life must be incredibly frustrating. Money cannot replace or buy "smarts".

Here in France it was announced yesterday that things will slowly open up, but restrictions will still be in place until tptb are sure everything is OK.

Nothing will be the same and MY plans will now include as much self sufficiency as I can handle.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

That`s really awful nerbot, i am sorry to hear about your friend. I have a bad feeling suicides will go up ,even if all the lockdowns would end tomorrow...this has been a nightmare for many .self sufficiency is what we all should try increase, it`s good that you mentioned it . I think i have save money at least in food , also drive less car as the lockdown prevented going outside provence .

They might open schools here in midle of may here in Finland , but it`s not sure yet .

I think saving some money is something what i want after get back to work.

Thats it for today, going to bed

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Middle class and small business owners getting screwed.

Those with nothing and living off the govt aren't losing anything.

Ultra rich and govt can survive fine.

Middle class and small businesses going under

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I like "plandemic". Most likely the truth

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
luckily when the time comes, there are no pockets in your last shirt to wherever you go after this life..
And believe me, I rather live a full death in heaven onto eternity than one day in hell..

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Can someone teach me how to make a lot money from this pandemic ? Obviously it is possible if just have the right know how about markets etc..

By the time anyone tells you, it's too late.

Here's a hint
When they zig, you zag
Rinse, repeat. Make a fortune

At a high level - you nailed it.

In regard to the “rich getting richer”, think of the world consolidation.

S&P 500 companies have more assets than mom and pop stores. Many of them can weather an economic downturn - independently. When “mom and pop” who have already been pushing towards out of business because of their major disadvantage to said major corporations when it comes to economies of scale for input costs.

Mom and pop go out of business, those customers consolidate to the big company (I.e. Lowe’s instead of the “local hardware store”). Revenue goes up for the big Corp, major stakeholders/founders/shareholders prosper and mom and pop + their employees go out of business. Employees find other reasonably low paying jobs and mom and pop hopefully saved something and retired. Future revenue now consolidated to the major corporation/big box retailer/etc.

This isn’t some evil plot. It’s business and economics.

This is why most “small businesses” have some uniqueness to them that keeps them going - a “pillar of the local community”, they’re historic, they are extremely good at a niche service/product, things are hand made/quality etc.

If you’re a small business trying to go toe-to-toe with a major corporation - and try and play the same game - you’re gonna lose most times. This is why most small business fail.

The ones that don’t are innovators, niche, etc.

Those businesses will be fine. Some others not so much. And yes, those who are “billionaires” will in fact get richer because they built a better mousetrap and know how to use it.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   
seems to me like some ATS posters are almost ready to stop fighting about trivial differences, like which team you back, and start seeing through to the real problem - this is not a bug - capitalism is like this intentionally - and if we want any sort of wide-ranging equality for the people we consider 'normal' we have to work together, and care for each other, and change the system.
edit on 30-4-2020 by continuousThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2020 by continuousThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
Safeguards .. really ? no i did not know . Investing never been my field, allways were better on spending , not saving

So what are you complaining about, then? Instead of saving your money, buying financial instruments to help avoid paying certain kinds of tax, you spend it.

You’re your own worst enemy!

Don’t get upset because a bunch of rich people are getting richer. If you don’t like that and, want to make money, then learn the markets and invest. Or come up with an invention or product you can look for investors to market, write an app that solves a generic but common issue people have. There’s LOTS of ways to make money. But they take effort and dedication.

A large proportion of rich people have that: effort and determination. Do you?

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
seems to me like some ATS posters are almost ready to stop fighting about trivial differences, like which team you back, and start seeing through to the real problem - this is not a bug - capitalism is like this intentionally - and if we want any sort of wide-ranging equality for the people we consider 'normal' we have to work together, and care for each other, and change the system.

Dude this has nothing to do with wide ranging equality.

This has to do with liberty and freedoms. Without those things, you can forget about equality.

What you really want is opportunity. Opportunity to improve your circumstances, to be rewarded for hard work, to be enriched by developing innovations that society wants or can use. Innovations like the electronic device you typed your post on.

You will have no opportunity without liberty and freedom.

Remember... all men (and women) are created equal as beings in terms of rights. What you do with that from there is up to you. I don’t want equality, I want the opportunity to do as well as I can and own that outcome. Not having someone tell me what my limitations are and hold me to it.

/rant

top topics

<< 1   >>

join