It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stay OUT of THE RAIN

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: nerbot

Ok...maybe hide in the closet ? No Wait, there's spooky things in there too ! I KNOW ! Under the blankets! Blankets are the magic shield that, as long as you keep your head under the covers, nothing can get you.

You could hide under a skyscraper built entirely of cement glass and steel
but if you light a computer on fire the whole place is coming down

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

Was all up in the rain today in Chicago.
Should I start the 2 week countdown?
You guys do it for me.
I have laundry to fold and a dog to walk.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I'm in an extremely high risk category for a multiple of reasons but this is where I have to draw the line. I refuse to be afraid of the rain.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Even better considering the truth about Milli Vanilli.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
We need Greta to save us all lol

She has been awfully quiet recently. Surprised she hasn't been vocal during all this.

Though she was probably quietly hoping that many people die off from this.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: nerbot

Ok...maybe hide in the closet ? No Wait, there's spooky things in there too ! I KNOW ! Under the blankets! Blankets are the magic shield that, as long as you keep your head under the covers, nothing can get you.

You forgot about bed bugs. Your bed isn’t safe either!🤒☠️

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Ok ill stay out of the rain because someone on ATS said so.
This is like saying dont breath the air.

Wowsers people are really starting to lose it.
Next we will hear dont make eye contact, you could catch it.

Someome reads an article, and thinks they're an expert and have it all figured out. Nevermind that you havent considered any possibilities or anything other then what the article states.

The title should have been something like Scientists examine SARS-Cov2 spread via pollution....
But nooo, you needed attention.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I think a general knowledge of how viruses travel and work needs to be known by the general public. Knowledge of how viruses multiply and travel is essential to stopping the spread of the virus and countering the virus. Civilization needs to think about all life on earth and how to save it.

www.iflscience.com...
There is microscopic life everywhere. It's even drifting around high in the sky and raining back to the ground in high quantities, according to a study by a collaborative group of scientists from Canada, the US, and Spain.

Their findings, published in the International Society for Microbial Ecology Journal, showed that approximately 800 million viruses may be deposited per square meter of land.

edit on 29-4-2020 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

I wonder if the evaporation/condensation/precipitation process actually affects any viruses or bacteria that might be inside it, rather than simply being a possible carrier.

This begs the question... when the evaporation process is taking place, are the virus particles not subjected to UV light from the sun and thereby de-activated?

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Floridadreamin
Thanks for continuing to share updated info. I am sure many appreciate this verified info but are not the cynics of these posters.

Pure example of "pearls before swine."

Please continue sharing.

Please continue not posting, and please, kindly, STFU.

My goodness, you did not even get the Jesus "pearls before swine" reference correct.

It is your (and people who believe as you do) adherence to nonsense reporting that are continuing to allow the "powers that be" to uphold their false narrative.

Go do the math. It does not hold up to the predictions of what was supposed to happen. It never did. Guess what? It never will.

It makes me sad that my fellow human beings cower from me every time we interact. If you are that fearful? Cool. Stay home. I'm going to do what I can to help push us back to reality.

I texted my friends the other night the last line of dialogue of John Galt in "Atlas Shrugged": "We are going back to the world". I believe that, and if you choose not to be a part of that, then that's your choice. Stay away if that makes you feel safer. You have that right.

But, stop standing in the way of those of us who are ready to move on.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
A little bit of acid rain

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Floridadreamin

Pure example of "pearls before swine."

Have you ever raised swine? Do you know what happens when you keep the swine locked up in a cage too long?

They eat each other.

No thanks, I think I'll take my chances with the dreaded rainwater of doom. Besides, I doubt we'll be around long enough to get WuFlu if what I heard a while back is true: saliva causes cancer, but only when swallowed in small amounts over a long period of time.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
ill pass on the clean room plastic coated life. Some rain microbes have been falling on us for a while now.

a reply to: FormOfTheLord

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I'm kind of worried that Bilderberger will jump on this, and start using chemtrails to spread the virus from airplanes.

Now that they can plausibly claim it came from normal germs.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
WAIT!!!

Has anyone told Hilary yet?? Wouldnt want her to melt before she has the chance to snipe Bidens presidential bid...

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous
I'm kind of worried that Bilderberger will jump on this, and start using chemtrails to spread the virus from airplanes.

Now that they can plausibly claim it came from normal germs.

It even worse that that... farts can spread it on stinky fecal particle clouds of death. Whatever you do.. DONT GET HOTBOXED or DUTCH OVENED!!! !!

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie2018
There are no words. We must fight back. No No No. FFS No, ENOUGH!!!!!!

What are you fighting there fella?

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: new_here

I would have to imagine that some of it is rendered inert, but not all.

If so, it would be a process that we have lived alongside.. Literally for all of our species lifetime. When it comes to viruses, bacteria, etc. it might even be a form of "natural" inoculation.

Though, if we add things like pollution into the mix, we know it can affect chemical composition of what eventually precipitates. Whether it would impact the other process.. I dunno, maybe a bit..

Doubtful its enough to really be concerned with, beyond the normal concerns for highly polluted areas. Which are longer term, but still a problem. Id actually guess that the overall pollution in an area will decrease immune systems in general, leading to more issues regardless of vector. Tis why I asked about things like diet, immune health, etc. People in highly populated, highly polluted areas will usually have to work harder to keep their immune system up to par. And people in cities tend to do/not do the very things that would actually help (disinfect everything, avoid the rain, avoid the dirt, avoid the sun, etc.).

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: Jamie2018
There are no words. We must fight back. No No No. FFS No, ENOUGH!!!!!!

What are you fighting there fella?

Fighting against Fear- Mongering, Propaganda News.
I do all the shopping for my family, because they are too terrified to leave the house. Everything is a potential death sentence to them, and now rain is an evil entity waiting to attack them, therefore..... "No No No. FFS No, ENOUGH!!!!!"

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join