It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do terrorists appreciate and understand social distancing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Maybe terrorists appreciate and understand social distancing. Maybe there is a terrorist season, like the flu season and hunting season has not started yet. I do not know. But is it because it's hard to kill people when they're 6 feet apart/lock down or maybe terrorist think it is too cruel 2 detonate during an epidemic? You would think as a terrorist or dictator, use the virus and weaponize it in Virus Vests to take care of some of their enemies. Maybe they are afraid victims will be counted as solely for corona virus deaths and not yet accumulated enough arcade tickets to buy the stuffed bear or virgin.

Besides the WUFLU, other deaths seem unimportant when related to other hash realities of the world. Well, maybe not, I know people refreshing their browser in hopes of Kimmy boy demise. Anyway, we don’t have funerals, weddings, concerts, sports, or Joe “Biding time” groping other than in small groups.

Will we become the terrorist plotting now with wanting this tyranny to end? Are we all now nothing more than sleeper cells? (pun)

Thank goodness we have celebrities to console us.

PS.. sorry, the whole point is that not many terrorist attacks have happen recently. And I guess the whole midlle east was 2000 years ago.

edit on 28-4-2020 by BlackOops because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackOops

Thread was better left as a thought rather than a post.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie2018

Thread was better left as a thought rather than a post.

Agreed, this is more like the poster trying to make sense of something incoherent and pointless and then posting it before any kind of thought has even been formulated.

Maybe there's a hidden stealth point to this or something

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   
So I try to make sense of something before any kind of thought?? Ok, sorry to waste for time.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   

You could beef your source up a bit.

Any nonfake news or statistics that terrorism is respecting quarantine?

I don't have any

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   
! I got attackt by a terroist the other day.
he runs up shouts "allur hackbar"
and gives me a big hug.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   
can't have a source of something that hasn't happen yet. The Ma'rib attack was done with drones and missiles in mid Jan. before the understanding of social distancing . a reply to: sunkuong

edit on 28-4-2020 by BlackOops because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Hopefully, they'll all get together and have one big party.
Then we know where to drop the MOAB.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Maybe terrorists appreciate and understand social distancing

LMFAO..

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   
there's less terror lately because they're all out on the capitol steps protesting lockdown

2nd line.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
both terrorists like Al-Qaeda and COVID-19 (as well as wars against them) are fear campaigns
edit on 27/12/2020 by masonicon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join