It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange's Lawyer Jennifer Robinson: "Who will be next?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Seems whistle blowers info, will now be buried, prosecuted, killed or imprisoned... legally.

When is the US of A gonna honer the international treaties, which they so persistent is claiming others to breach?

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

I don't understand what the OP is about. Can you explain a bit more? Did Assange's lawyer break a treaty? Or kill a whistle blower or something?

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

The fact Assange is still locked up tells you all you need to know about the way this planet operates. Those who expose truth are attacked and imprisoned but the true source of fake news is trusted without question, which gives them the power to convince everyone Assange is a rapist or he's working with Russia, or what ever other nonsense they use to vilify him.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

What Kloejen said. Kind of rude to embed a video with a cryptic quote and no comentary.

Was she imprisoned? Was she suicided? Did she get drunk and have sex with a circus bear?

I might come back later to see if you've added anything worth paying attention to.
:
edit on 2020 4 27 by incoserv because: they let me.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Stormy vilified him for stealing her money. Nike did as well and they are one of the most left leaning companies that exist. He's a criminal.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   

The President was Assange's biggest advertiser. Untold amounts of traffic to Wikileaks.

Had Assange not fueled Trump's 2016 campaign would he still be "free"?

edit on 28-4-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

top topics

join