It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Fauci anthrax , budget bloat, FBI investigations and the same old song and dance.

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
This is going to be a long one. I started off trying to confirm an FBI investigation which will be my bottom link. But when you look into a crooks background things just tend to mushroom.

Let’s go back to the 2001 anthrax scare. (bio weapon attack if you believe Fauci)

The investigation and urgent pleas by Fauci we’re both based on questionable scientific hypothesis and prolonged by questionable evidence. These results are in question to this day.

The only part not questionable about the Science that was used. Is that it was guaranteed to get the career politician’s hands on more federal funding to be distributed as he saw fit. It also spawned A cash cow that has spanned 1 1/2 decades.

This is from 2008......

Earlier this year, an article in the journal Biosecurity and Bioterrorism, analyzing government biodefense spending from 2001 to 2008, stated that $49.66 billion has been allocated for civilian biodefense. (separate from bioshield)According to microbiologist and longtime biodefense critic Richard Ebright of Rutgers University, actual spending is even higher, amounting to $57 billion.

In 2005, he and 757 other microbiologists sent a stinging open letter to Elias Zerhouni, director of the National Institutes of Health, protesting the government’s preoccupation with “priority pathogens” -- germs such as anthrax that could be used in a bioweapons attack. But Zerhouni and Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, would have none of it. In a letter published in the journal Science, they disagreed: “The United States has experienced an anthrax attack, and security experts repeatedly express concern that future attacks with biological weapons are likely, if not inevitable.”

He likes that word even if inevitably nothing happens.

Fear for funding 2.0

He has his backers in the government and media who have been calling him a rockstar since 2001. That’s a recipe tailor made to help someone to lose their tether with reality and deem their self omnipresent and above the law .

Bio defense research sored from $42 million a year in 2001 to $1.7 billion by 2005. For me his “ radical” New way of dispersing those funds can open the doors for criminal wrongdoing , cronyism and price fixing.

Dr. Fauci knew VaxGen because the company had a promising AIDS vaccine that his agency had funded over several years. In 2003, however, the AIDS vaccine failed important clinical trials. In the meantime, VaxGen was busy reinventing itself as a biodefense company with a next-generation anthrax vaccine candidate.

So Fauci worked with VenGex during another one of his cash cow we’re all going to die if moments IE the HIV crisis. (One that he has basically lost all interest in. I assume it’s not profitable enough) VenGex developed a vaccine for HIV that didn’t work. So the company morphed itself to compete in the BioShield project that Fauci was instrumental in developing and moved to the front of the line .

Dr. Fauci's agency awarded $100 million in two funding rounds to VaxGen and about $80 million in two rounds to its main rival, Avecia Group PLC, a United Kingdom biotechnology company. The idea was to get them prepared to compete for a big federal contract to deliver a new anthrax vaccine to the national stockpile.

The premise of that idea, “competition” is something I always view as productive . It is a damn fine strategy as long as.

Someone doesn’t I have their thumb on the scale .

One of VaxGen's rivals, BioPort Corp., of Lansing, Mich., cried foul. The bidding specifically excluded any makers of the existing older-generation vaccine, of which there was just one, BioPort. The company swung into action, hiring publicists and lobbyists. Eventually, BioPort received a $122 million contract to *supply the older vaccine, which is approved by the Food and Drug Administration, to the U.S. stockpile.

* See BioShield’s mission

So with all of this horse trading going on at that time.

Chris Cannon sums it up rather nicely in 2005..........

At a House government reform committee hearing last month, Rep. Chris Cannon, a Utah Republican, grilled Dr. Fauci: "So now we've got a small company [VaxGen] failing to perform…We have an experimental technology to deal with a disease that we've already been attacked with…We don't have a stockpile, even though my understanding is, we have a company that has an FDA-approved vaccine for anthrax. Is that a fair statement of where we are?"

Where the hell are the results. Better yet judging by the congressman question why are we even bothering to fund dead-end projects . Research is meant to find something better not something different .

Fat Wallets?

There is a lot more data on questionable allocation of funds practices by his department. But I think this tip of the iceberg is enough for this thread.

WSJ

Reform committee

Pick a disease AIDS, swine flu, SARS, MERS .....etc . You will always find Dr. Fauci there with the same old story and the same hat in the hand. “ we’re all going to die if not now later give me money” I understand that’s how politics are played but for some reason I never saw a instant where he was sent packing.

Who is the most popular guy in the room?

It’s always the guy handing out hundred dollar bills.

On the street they call it breaking off a piece .

2006 more money On anthrax

2011 Justifying his actions on anthrax and making a point that the worst thing we can be is compliant. Send me more money
edit on 27-4-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The thing is all of these request for additional funds should’ve already been set aside by Project BioShield. Enacted in 2004 and last reauthorized for 10 years in 2019 with a minimum of $50 billion in funding.

Since the 2001 terrorist attacks, the United States government has allocated nearly $50 billion to address the threat of biological weapons. U.S. funding for bioweapons-related activities focuses primarily on research for and acquisition of medicines for defense. Funding also goes toward stockpiling protective equipment, increased surveillance and detection of biological agents, and improving state and hospital preparedness. The increase in this type of funding is mainly for Project BioShield. Significant funding also goes to Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), part of HHS. Funding for activities aimed at prevention has more than doubled 2007 and is distributed to 11 federal agencies.[3] Efforts toward cooperative international action are part of the project.

If you read the act you see the bio weapon and pandemic go hand-in-hand. Which is clarified under PAHPAIA

Asleep at the switch

The Pandemic and All-Hazards Preparedness and Advancing Innovation Act of 2019 (PAHPAIA), signed into law on 24 June 2019, reauthorized Project BioShield’s Special Reserve Fund and authorized 10-year funding for product development.

Re-authorized

My apologies but with my dyslexic shotgun approach at organization and delivery. I can’t help but branch off a little bit there.

Dr Fauci has been heavily involved with this project since it’s inception in 2004. Federal law has been amended that allows use of vaccines and medicine that haven’t met FDA human trial criteria. Actually development of those types of medicine are mandated. (Hydroxychloroquine anyone)

What’s the most telling of all

• Amends the Public Health Service Act to allow the Director of the NIH to act through the Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) to provide grants for the modernization and construction of research facilities. Increases the Federal share of such NIAID-funded projects.

Dr. Fauci has held the purse strings since 2004.

If you think nothing else of this thread please read the Wikipedia (it’s always a good place to start) link above. I couldn’t believe how every complaint during this crisis falls squarely in his lap yet he’s accepted no responsibility. Grrrrr

Now I will cease the meandering and get back to the reason of this thread.

A accusation has been levied by a former employee of Dr. Fuaci. Dr. Judy Mikovits who claims that the FBI had Fauci under investigation in 2014. Until they “pulled the plug” (analogy and a pun you’ve got it like that lol) under Obama‘s department of justice.

Top U.S. scientist and research pioneer Dr. Judy Mikovits said she cooperated with the FBI during an investigation of Dr. Anthony Fauci and the National Institute of Health, alleging Fauci was a workplace tyrant who was under investigation for swiping scientific research, covering up tainted vaccines, doling out lucrative federal grants to feckless cronies and much more

There’s a link to the two hour podcast at the source.

Here’s the accusation

I read about the claims of the investigation several days ago. In good faith although intuition led me to believe it. I couldn’t cite it as in anyway credible due to the scant evidence that it ever happened . That was the reason I looked into Fauci’s practices a little better. Upon review I felt justified in posting the claim. If the average Joe can find that much circumstantial evidence from a couple hours on a iPhone.

There’s got to be a lot more.

It looks like Fauci has had a lot of plates spinning for the last 19 years. With a little more evidence they might all just come crashing down.

From my research I personally don’t have a doubt that the man could sell a boatload of left footed shoes at a three legged man convention.

The one big hole in my suspicion is. I can’t find any direct evidence of Fauci profiting from his endeavors . So I asked the good people of ATS for a little bit a help on that end.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Look no further then the Gates Foundation and their Global Vaccine Action Plan, as far as what he is currently doing...

From GatesFoundation.Org...

Global Health Leaders Launch Decade of Vaccines Collaboration

They have a leadership council...

The Leadership Council is comprised of:

Dr. Margaret Chan, Director General of WHO;
Dr. Anthony S. Fauci, Director of NIAID, part of the National Institutes of Health;
Mr. Anthony Lake, Executive Director for UNICEF;
Ms. Joy Phumaphi, Chair of the International Advisory Committee and Executive Secretary, African Leaders Malaria Alliance
Dr. Tachi Yamada, President of Global Health at the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation;

A certain Doctor seems to have a vested... and VERY lucrative... interest in having this come to fruition.

Washington Times Article

S&F for the thread... good digging!

edit on 27-4-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
There's another interesting tale about Dr. Fauci that I just read earlier today. This incident happened back in 2014, under Fauci's watch as NIAID Director:

“Back in 2014, the Obama administration prohibited the U.S. from giving money to any laboratory, including in the U.S., that was fooling around with these viruses. Prohibited. Despite that, Dr. Fauci gave $3.7 million to the Wuhan laboratory. And then even after the State Department issued reports about how unsafe that laboratory was, and how suspicious they were in the way they were developing a virus that could be transmitted to humans, we never pulled that money.”

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Thanks for the input that’s one thing I like about ATS . Here and on no other conspiracy sites I know of. We’re willing to pool our abilities and resources to strengthen our conclusions and further the message .

At the other places it more of a competition and people jealously guard their information .

I will definitely look into that foundation more and see what connections can be made .

I find it a ironic their use of the “ collaboration “ in the title . I’ve always thought it had more of a sinister definition .

I gave you a star can’t do much about a flag though . Lol

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Excellent post, but you missed a very important fact...

originally posted by: Fallingdown
"Dr. Fauci knew VaxGen because the company had a promising AIDS vaccine that his agency had funded over several years. In 2003, however, the AIDS vaccine failed important clinical trials. In the meantime, VaxGen was busy reinventing itself as a biodefense company with a next-generation anthrax vaccine candidate."

So Fauci worked with VenGex during another one of his cash cow we’re all going to die if moments IE the HIV crisis. (One that he has basically lost all interest in. I assume it’s not profitable enough)

No... not just that it isn't profitable enough, but that it is based totally on fake science and fraud:

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
It`s unbelievable that Fauci has got this far without no one stopping him...He should get fired in the 80s and he still doing the same tricks .

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

He may not be profiting exorbitantly from his work.

He may just be an ideologue who believes he is doing something for the greater good.

Either way he needs to go. SnF
edit on 28-4-2020 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

join