It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China threatens Australia for investigating origin of COVID 19

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Jay-morris

If you knew anything about me, you'd know I despise the fact that 90% of my government still breathes oxygen. So you really have no clue what you're talking about here.

None of that adds up to the carnage that China and communists in general have brought upon the world over the last couple hundred years. You'd think that garbage debunked cult ideology would've been erased from history at the turn of the 20th century.

You are doing what most brainwashed and conditioned people do. You are saying the lesser evil is ok. It's not ok! Over the last three decades, your government has done some terrible things. Difference in your government and the Chinese Government, is the terrible stuff China's government has done, is mostly inside China to its old people.

Your government on the other hand, has done terrible thing outside of your country.

This should not be about which government is more evil. It should be about how all of these sociopathic governments are doing terrible things.

But you are not the only one to ignore what your government has done, and is still doing. A lot of people around the world are the same. Conditioned to point their finger at other countries, while ignoring your own horror.

You said

What's the last crime the US committed that affected billions and harmed millions?

And that post there, says it all

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Jay what is a viable alternative?

I freely admit it's far from perfect. My government anyhow. But the government is not the country! Don't throw the baby out with the bath water

I don't have any love for the Saudis, for instance. They're more to blame for 9/11 attacks than Iraq ever could be. I despise GWB. Both of them actually.

I just don't see a viable alternative. If I could remove 90% of this Gov with the push of a button I'd have done it already

/

Text
Your government on the other hand, has done terrible thing outside of your country.

This should not be about which government is more evil. It should be about how all of these sociopathic governments are doing terrible things.

I agree with this entire statement
edit on 5/10/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Jay what is a viable alternative?

Well, it's hard to find alternatives when most people are brainwashed.

I freely admit it's far from perfect. My government anyhow. But the government is not the country! Don't throw the baby out with the bath water

Oh but a lot of people think the government is the country, hence the reason we have invasions and wars,

Take this site as an example. We have people debating which government is more evil, and most will ignore their own governments horrors, yet, point their fingers at other governments saying they are evil and have to be stopped.

I don't have any love for the Saudis, for instance. They're more to blame for 9/11 attacks than Iraq ever could be. I despise GWB. Both of them actually.

And yet thousands apon thousands of innocent people have died because of that war. A war that the American government is funding.

I just don't see a viable alternative. If I could remove 90% of this Gov with the push of a button I'd have done it already

Well, people need to wake up and stop pointing fingers at other countries. The American people have to wake up. The Chinese people have to wake up. The only way we are going to see change, is if people wake up.

As Bob Dylan wrote

You that never done nothing
But build to destroy
You play with my world
Like it’s your little toy
You put a gun in my hand
And you hide from my eyes
And you turn and run farther
When the fast bullets fly

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I see the logic of what you are saying

I just don't see a viable alternative until said people wake up in large enough numbers to enact meaningful change. Government bureaucrats are entrenched through various processes and eliminating that bulk should be a high priority

Oh but a lot of people think the government is the country, hence the reason we have invasions and wars,

Unfortunately government seems to attract a particular breed, one that marries a combination of lazy & stupid which puts us in a dangerous position

Doesn't help that a large chunk of our voting population is stricken by the same. Personally, I'd like to see public positions limited to 8 years, 90%+ dismissed/jobs eliminated and knowledge test (knowledge of the issues you're voting on, not IQ tests) prior to voting

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
And here comes the tariffs, does anyone think that China is the new Nazi Germany and about to be completely flattened by the West ? China have a history of being no good at war, even Tiny little Japan could do what it wanted in Manchuria back in WW2. I suspect its about to get hot in the South China sea soon, Taiwan in the firing line.

I say take every bit of real estate owned by Chinese and any deal we have sending them food and ore, blockade them totally and isolate them completely from the West. All Countries should see they are a threat to world peace and need to be taken out.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join