It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tara Reade Accusation against Biden Continues To Grow

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I wonder if Tara Reade accepted "hush money" from the Senate's taxpayer-funded slush fund?

Hundreds of women (and some men) have been paid-off, to not complain about sexual assaults by Senators and House members.
edit on 4/28/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Someone please tell me: What the hell is this?

Jill Biden Talks ‘True Leadership’ as Joe Biden Looks On in Bizarre Viral Video

Are Biden's mental faculties so far gone he can't even record his own podcast? He needs his wife to read it for him, while he just stands there?

He reminds me of the old grandma in that movie Coco.

Do you think Jill Biden believes TARA or JOE?

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Donna Brazile in an interview.

"I personally know Joe Biden," Brazile added. "And I do believe that he will be able to tell his truth just like Ms. Reade has been able to tell her truth on several occasions."

Oh so there are are two sets of truth now, Obi Wan style 'From a certain point of view" for Biden, ok I get it, nice one Donna.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
April 30, 2020

Trump to Biden: Respond To Reade; "Could Be False Accusations. I Know All About False Accusations."
More at: www.realclearpolitics.com... tml

Lots of anticipation regarding Joe Biden's live response on "Morning Joe" tomorrow morning.

6am Eastern on MSNBC according to: twitter.com...

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

I have to agree. It's the old bait and switch. They put Biden at the front, they let him take all of the heat, and then they announce that Cuomo is the candidate for November.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Saturday, May 2, 2020

TWO NEW WITNESSES surface. Vouching for TARA READE.

At least two additional sources have claimed that former Senate staffer Tara Reade told them about aspects of her sexual harassment and assault claims against former Vice President Joe Biden, according to a new report.

The Associated Press revealed Saturday that its reporting uncovered two sources, who spoke on the condition of anonymity and who added to the already-mixed bag of individuals either corroborating or casting doubt on Reade's claims.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Are any legal entities or bodies willing to put Tara Reade under oath? She's willing...

Tara Reade, the woman who has accused Joe Biden of sexually assaulting her in 1993 when she worked for Biden when he was serving in the U.S. Senate, is refusing to back down.

While speaking with the Daily Caller on Thursday, Reade said she is willing to testify under oath about her allegations.

Reade is also calling on Biden to release all documents pertaining to his time in the Senate, during which period she said Biden kissed her, touched her and penetrated her with his fingers without her consent.

“Joe Biden, I want you to release all the personnel records from 1973 to 2009 and be transparent about your office practices,” Reade told the DCNF in an exclusive interview Tuesday. “I would like to hold you accountable for what happened to me, to how your staff protected you and enabled you, bullied me multiple times into silence.”
Source: thedcpatriot.com...

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
TARA READE had a Fox News Sunday interview scheduled, but cancelled it at the last minute. She blames "death threats", but I don't know. Something's fishy.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Well Joe...Did you really mean it?

Past remarks made by former Vice President Joe Biden continue to haunt the Democrats' presumptive White House nominee in the wake of the 1993 sexual-assault allegation made by his former Senate staffer Tara Reade.

The Washington Free Beacon released a montage of prominent Democrats who all argued that the confirmation process for Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh in 2018 was a "job interview" instead of a trial, suggesting that the presumption of innocence did not apply to him when he fought allegations of sexual misconduct.

"A Supreme Court hearing is not a trial. It's a job interview. It's a job interview," Biden said. "And, you don't have to prove a reasonable doubt anything as to why you shouldn't put so and so on the court."
More at: www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
5/21/2020

Update: There will be NO RELEASE of Joe Biden's records from his Senate days.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Considering the person who said this, Congresswoman Ilhan Omar, it's quite profound.

"I Believe Tara Reade"

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   
10/25/2020

There is a new interview of Tara Reade, to be aired on Sunday 10/25/2020 @ 10pm Eastern Time.

More Info at: mobile.twitter.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join