It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tara Reade Accusation against Biden Continues To Grow

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
Trumps allegations were more recent and voters ignored them. Why do you think it will be different with Biden?

I don't recall any accusers that were actually credible with Trump.

And let's face it, if any of them were credible, we never would have heard the end of them.

So, give it up already.

Trump said something stupid, Biden is always doing something creepy, and stupid. Plenty of evidence of him behaving like a predator.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Is there any truth to the speculation that President Trump does not want to talk about the Joe Biden rape allegation, because the 23 against him will resurface? That's what Juan Williams (Fox News) said today.

No.
But there is definitely truth to the speculation that Juan Williams is a leftist tool that gets all his daily talking points from Media Matters.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Is there any truth to the speculation that President Trump does not want to talk about the Joe Biden rape allegation, because the 23 against him will resurface? That's what Juan Williams (Fox News) said today.

It didn’t stop him from calling out Bill Clinton during the 2016 election debates with HRC.

Nonetheless, it’s certainly a topic Trump needs to tread carefully with but we’re talking about Trump, so who knows what could come out of his mouth at anytime.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Love it, credible accusations against Biden? REEEEEEE BUT WHAT ABOUT TRUMP?!?!?!?!?!

Never fails.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
Love it, credible accusations against Biden? REEEEEEE BUT WHAT ABOUT TRUMP?!?!?!?!?!

Never fails.

Show me a credible allegation against Trump. I'm gonna wait.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Never fails.

What the evil leftists are doing is normalizing rape so they can justify (to themselves) their reasons for voting for Joey "Hold My Penis" Biden.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

Never fails.

What about Stormy??!!?? She hired that awesome lawyer to sue Trump and...

... oh wait. She ended up losing a defamation suit to Trump, and her lawyer is going to jail for trying to extort money from Nike
(
)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

"I'm gonna wait"

We all are.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: toolgal462

Never fails.

What about Stormy??!!?? She hired that awesome lawyer to sue Trump and...

... oh wait. She ended up losing a defamation suit to Trump, and her lawyer is going to jail for trying to extort money from Nike
(
)

So sad, she was ordered to pay for Trump's legal expenses. LMAO

I'm still waiting for some of those credible women. Waiting....

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
What is the protocol if Biden cannot run?

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Trump has been under nonstop investigation and on trial from the democrats since he came down the escalator...and he's still here, ridin' high...and about to win his second term.

Meanwhile...

Stormy is paying Trump's court costs.
Avenatti is now popular shower-fun for boys behind bars...and Mueller is a drunken old loser scrawling his memoirs on bourbon & vomit-soaked cocktail napkins.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Only in prayers, IAM, only in prayers.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
It's really entertaining seeing how much malarkey Democrats will overlook in regards to Beijing Biden.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It really doesn't matter the person.

Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot, Stalin, Jeffery Dahlmer, Charlie Manson, Lee Harvey Oswald, Ryan Renolds, . . . . . . . . all would get the democrat nod from the left against Trump.

“I believe them [Biden accusers] and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it,”
--Kamala Harris
(April 2019)

"I have decided that I am, with great enthusiasm, going to endorse Joe Biden.”
--Kamala Harris (March 2020)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Because there are tons of pictures of Biden being super creepy and inappropriate with women.
If he does that with the camera's rolling what does he do in lonely hallways with nobody around.
It doesn't take much to come to a conclusion on that one.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Reade's former neighbor Lynda LaCasse, a Biden supporter

So 25 years ago Reade tells her friend about this assault and the friend is still a Biden supporter?

Some friend. . .

Because Biden supporters don't care if Biden rapes their neighbors...as long as he beats Trump.

Exactly this

Anyone who thinks dEm voters care about other humans, hasn’t been watching

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Trump has been under nonstop investigation and on trial from the democrats since he came down the escalator...and he's still here, ridin' high...and about to win his second term.

Meanwhile...

Stormy is paying Trump's court costs.
Avenatti is now popular shower-fun for boys behind bars...and Mueller is a drunken old loser scrawling his memoirs on bourbon & vomit-soaked cocktail napkins.

Lmfao! Ha that made me shoot my coffee through my nose!

So F'n true though.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Wow, just wow, I thought she was a corrupt power hungry whore before those quotes.

This confirms my thought. Also what a hypocritical tool she is, she hates biden accusers because they are white.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Right.
Biden could literally drop dead tomorrow because he stuck his willie in a light socket.
...and the DNC could have a convicted rapist released from prison...draft him as the Democrat candidate for President...and the Leftists would STILL vote for him.

The saddest part about that is that it is undeniably true.

They could even keep their current dnc official slogan “By Any Means Necessary”
edit on 28 4 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Someone please tell me: What the hell is this?

Jill Biden Talks ‘True Leadership’ as Joe Biden Looks On in Bizarre Viral Video

Are Biden's mental faculties so far gone he can't even record his own podcast? He needs his wife to read it for him, while he just stands there?

He reminds me of the old grandma in that movie Coco.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join