It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official...DOD Releases Navy UAP Videos To The General Public Calls Them Historical

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
If I was a psychohistorian, I'd be looking at points in history when there have been significant upheavals in the social order and then try to notice what usually happens at or immediately after those times. My thought is that somebody is going to reveal to the general public a "game changer.". Something that will completely change the way we interact with each other and live our lives. A paradigm shift across the board.

So when you add up the overhyped lockdown, the manipulation of the media, the massive collapse of the oil industry, and now the UFOs, my wild guess is that it's going to be revealed that somebody actually figured out a way to create a very powerful but safe nuclear fusion reactor about the size of an exercise ball. You can see how something like that would change everything.

Maybe they figured it out on their own, or maybe it fell into our laps just like Bob Lazar said. With the way things are now, I can see it as possibly a mistake done by time travelers who severely damaged this timeline by accident.

If it turns out to be a bigger deal, something having to do with philosophy or religion, then that would be harder to guess. But for now, I'm going to say it's a scientific leap. And I think small portable fusion power would fit that bill pretty good. Just have to wait and see.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ChayOphan

Excellent post....this is the key:

Or, perhaps, the need for continued secrecy suggests that the technology isn't nearly as insurmountable as I'm supposing or has substantial, easily deduced and exploited vulnerabilities.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Several more videos will be released this year.

The DoD essentially just painted themselves in a corner......

They Officially released videos showing UFO's, what this means is congress can conduct Official Investigations on this phenomena. Moreover, you will see other nations taking similar steps...

2020 the year of locust, plagues, and full blown disclosure!!

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Roger Glassel received a reply from Pentagon spokesperson Susan Gough, who said,
”Now that this is out, I hope to have something out on AATIP this week.”

The statement is long in coming, but what does this recent video release mean? They had already confirmed that these were genuine videos taken from Navy planes, and that the objects pictured were unidentified.

This appears to have been some housecleaning, and it supports their earlier statements that the videos as released publicly by To The Stars were not properly declassified. There's been no evidence beyond talk to connect those to AATIP, these were videos in the Navy's collection.

The long-awaited statement from Gough is supposed to be about AATIP, so maybe that's why the videos were discussed separately.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Childs: I just cannot believe any of this voodoo bullsh*t.
Palmer: Childs, it happens all the time, man. They're falling out of the sky like flies. Government knows all about it, right, Mac?
Childs: You believe any of this voodoo bullsh*t, Blair?
Palmer: Childs, Childs...Chariots of the Gods, man. They practically own South America. I mean, they taught the Incas everything they know. - John Carpenters = The Thing

meanwhile Back in 1950 montana 1952 utah

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Even the Navy US Government Then Didnt know what they were

Nick Mariana UFO Footage - 1950 - Great Falls, Montana

Delbert Newhouse UFO Footage - 1952 - Tremonton Utah.

The Robertson Pannel

Professor J allan Hynik Said they had too come with something as they could not identify it
so they fibbed and Said jet Flares

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
This release will be a historical moment for mankind. It's significance won't be fully understood for at least few generations, maybe thousands of years. Just like native Americans wouldn't have grasped the significance of Columbus's arrival until years/decades later.

I think these things are from somewhere very far away, and they're not the first ones to visit. The DOD will get the historical credit but evidence from earlier sightings probably exists. I just doubt that every UFO video out there is dismissible as Chinese lanterns or swamp gas.

It's pretty cool ATS has a tie-in with the videos years before they were gaining legitimacy.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Just adding to the Greek choir (and GUT) that the old nazi rocket scientist warned us that "hostile aliens" would be used to garner more dollars and control and anyone smart can see that any "alien" already here could crush us in minutes or manipulate our minds to not even see them, should they want to.

The "disclosures" have hinted that some "other" has been here for a while. Now the mainstream is paying some attention and so the mockingbird has deemed it time.

I'm preparing popcorn, but expect nothing good from the official human side of the equation. The "other" side remains a puzzle, but I won't lose sleep over an "invasion" or war with little saucer guys.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I am thinking , if they released them then they Already Know for Sure Someone would Find them Earthy and Explainable . Logic Dictates that ......

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
well it if is not E.T.S Nor Modern Civilization " US "

How about Advanced Civilization not necessarily from another world
but from another plane a Dimension ..

Through time maybe from the future ? if so well..

Those So called GODS and Deity's to Demons to Minions
from the Past what we called from Mythology ..

Sumerian, Egyptian ,Greek, Roman, Norse, Celtic ,
Native American, Mayan , Aztec ,Inca Hebrew & Christianity
jut maybe they are them . The Chariot , The Shield,
the Pillar, the Following Cloud, the winged Being .
in the SKY !

These Sightings had bee around Since Man could carve
it in Stone " petroglyph " & written it on Stone , Paper..

I am not a bit least Surprised on this Little Disclosure..

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

Proof Positive is Always the Prerequisite for Any Suspect Belief System . Hearsay Tells you What you Want to Hear sometimes but Never Delivers Actual Truth ..........

edit on 28-4-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Now this post... this has got me seriously thinking. You might be hitting very close to center with that line of logic...

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernForkway26
This release will be a historical moment for mankind. It's significance won't be fully understood for at least few generations, maybe thousands of years. Just like native Americans wouldn't have grasped the significance of Columbus's arrival until years/decades later.

Then again, it's arguably no more historical than the UFO footage released in the early-1950s when Project Blue Book was in its first blush of youth and not so obsessed as they later became with proving that ET did not exist - or ensuring they did "not rock the boat" as Hynek once said. The US government was just as curious as Joe Public about this brand new phenomenon that had morphed from suspicions of Cold War secret spy aircraft in 1947 to potential extraterrestrial origins. Imaginations were no doubt fueled by the massive success of Hollywood alien invasion/interaction movies from 1951 onwards.

The difference is that the USA is not currently officially investigating UFOs. At least not in the sense of unauthorised airspace violations from outer space, since there are plenty of alternative sources, as we know full well.

At least that's what we have been told by the USG. Therefore it will be interesting to hear Gough's upcoming summation of AATIP's raison d'etre. I'm sure Elizondo and Co are anxious to hear from her, too.

edit on 28-4-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: abeverage

I think most of us hate newscasters these days. It's almost as if they're paid to look like harebrained buffoons. No investigations. No going undercover for a story. No thought process. Nothing.

Funny we were just talking about this they may have been sometimes wrong but Dan Rather, Tom Brokaw and Peter Jenninings at least reported and fact checked and if the facts were wrong they fired who brought them up!

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I think those were 2 plain old Air Force jets.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I think it’s pretty obvious they’re black world Craft

They have patents for every bit of technology they’re displaying

The object which passed by the ISS which people hilariously claimed was Cygnus 11 or then afterwards something else which was even less fitting

The mystery objects outside Tonapah test range hangers

The locations and direction the fleet of tic tacs were traveling in groups of 5/10 or upwards of 100 Traveling from Tonapah direction to Catalina island, or dropped down from space

Announcement of space force

So many things starting to add up, but that’s just my opinion

However, there is a lot of things still out there that are significant larger than 40ft, miles long, zipping around at at higher speeds than 25,000mph, which couldn’t possibly be ours, so times are very VERY interesting, I have a feeling the next decade is going to be insane breakthroughs discoveries & disclosures

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
If I was a psychohistorian, I'd be looking at points in history when there have been significant upheavals in the social order and then try to notice what usually happens at or immediately after those times. My thought is that somebody is going to reveal to the general public a "game changer.". Something that will completely change the way we interact with each other and live our lives. A paradigm shift across the board.

So when you add up the overhyped lockdown, the manipulation of the media, the massive collapse of the oil industry, and now the UFOs, my wild guess is that it's going to be revealed that somebody actually figured out a way to create a very powerful but safe nuclear fusion reactor about the size of an exercise ball. You can see how something like that would change everything.

Maybe they figured it out on their own, or maybe it fell into our laps just like Bob Lazar said. With the way things are now, I can see it as possibly a mistake done by time travelers who severely damaged this timeline by accident.

If it turns out to be a bigger deal, something having to do with philosophy or religion, then that would be harder to guess. But for now, I'm going to say it's a scientific leap. And I think small portable fusion power would fit that bill pretty good. Just have to wait and see.

Dude they wouldn’t need to collapse the world economy to introduce nuclear fusion lol

CCP did that

The toys come out because they did that

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I think those were 2 plain old Air Force jets.

Which videos?

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

originally posted by: Nickn3
If they are ours, China better look out!

Not only China.

Is it not the case that a “black” project is only released into the “white” world when it is fully operational and in the process of deployment?

I suspect that these videos actually show a military system capable of “spoofing” both physical (human) observers And military-grade electronic combat systems across multiple platforms.

Imagine the advantage if an opponent cannot trust what their war fighters and their instruments are telling (or Not) telling them!

Lol that is hilarious

Could also be superman, or Ironman

I’d definitely have them in the same category of possibles candidates as the black world deludetron device

If they can make pilots/squadrons have hallucinations and see things, why not completely blind them, or have them fly into the water or eject

If they can trick electronic equipment, why not just shut it down and make them blind

What you’re talking about is a joke weapon purely for lolz, just kill them right?

It only makes sense in a world where you’re so determine not to say UFO or I don’t know, you’ve done absolute backflips to avoid saying it’s just there, on camera, on radar, with 4 other professionally trained eyes, why can’t it just be there? and inline with over 100 years of tens of thousands of similar reports of identical technology
edit on 29-4-2020 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

What you’re talking about is a joke weapon purely for lolz, just kill them right?

Yeah right... all the electronic warfare systems are joke weapons purely for lolz.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join