It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cornovirus - 19 Lockdown and Is Our Fight Against Coronavirus Worse Than the Disease? by Dr. Katz

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This morning I read a a quote by New York State Governor Andrew Cuomo and that he is wondering whether his quarantine orders may have opposite affect as in more bad than good.

Cuomo wonders if coronavirus quarantine may have backfired in some cases

That led me to look up the article that was referenced to Dr. David L. Katz of Yale University as he wrote on March 20, 2020 there may be more targeted ways to beat the pandemic. Dr. Katz is president of True Health Initiative and the founding director of the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center.

Is Our Fight Against Coronavirus Worse Than the Disease?

My wife is a designated infrastructure critical employee. She has to go to work and she works in the meat processing industry which is a huge supply chain that in my opinion is even more complicated than automotive manufacturing. Why, because you are dealing with live animals and people. Lots of them. Although shes works in the front office she is scared to death about the Coronavirus. She is also deeply disturbed that one employee has died in a plant in Maryland of Corona virus and two of her top direct reports have both tested positive.

So she went on a launch about who, what and where. We discussed the common denominators including many poor people who live under one roof. The millions who live in small apartments in New York City and other big cities. The Cruise Ships, Prisons, Church Groups and other hot spots. It comes down to the inability to cause separation and safe distance. Plus what about the air we breath?

Typically many in the MSM have been discussing "clusters". One common denominator is that most if not all buildings have a central HVAC [Heat and Air Conditioning] system. So if one person is infected it possibly can travel in the air and reach out to others in other rooms. Our home has a Heat Pump as many homes in the Southern portion of the USA use Heat Pumps. One thing about our Heat Pump is that NO fresh outside air is introduced into the home. The same air just keeps circulating until it finally rises through the roof and that will take some time. So if she gets sick or is a unknown carrier then I am at potential risk just for being under the same roof along the line of thought of Dr. Katz.

Based on what steps her employer has taken back in February, I do feel they have done all they can. All get their temperature checked before entering. No admittance if your temperature is above normal. All must wear a face mask all day. All must be healthy and not sick. Your sick your sent home and paid. That applies to all employees. Shifts are staggered to afford social distance and those who can work from home do so.

So assuming that Dr. Katz and many others like him saying the same thing; what options do we, you or others have?

Well for $1800 I could have installed a HVAC In-Line Trane air cleaner that stops kills virus to .10 micron. The issue with Coronavirus -19 is that bugger is .06 to .14 microns in size so some could get through. I could wear a medical grade facemask. Have you tried one? They get soaking wet, steam up your glasses and are difficult to breath through. The masks I wear during remodeling and construction also do the same.

The bottom line is that I believe in what Dr. Katz has written and the position of Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, PhD (M.I.T.) who wrote an open letter to President Trump which is more in alignment with Dr. David Katz.

Your thoughts?

edit on 27-4-2020 by Waterglass because: double link removed

edit on 27-4-2020 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 27-4-2020 by Waterglass because: removed Shiva link

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
New York's number of Covid cases is 200x the Global average...

What does that tell you? I'd wager it tells us that New York is the most corrupt state in America.

Britain is not far behind in it's level of corruption.

End lockdown now, this is Global Financial Terrorism happening right before our very eyes.
edit on 27/4/2020 by Borderlands because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Monday, 4-27-2020

Another warning from A.G. Barr to state and local governments today.

“For example, the Constitution also forbids, in certain circumstances, discrimination against disfavored speech and undue interference with the national economy,” Barr continued.

“If a state or local ordinance crosses the line from an appropriate exercise of authority to stop the spread of COVID19 into an overbearing infringement of constitutional and statutory protections, the Department of Justice may have an obligation to address that overreach in federal court.”
More at: dailycaller.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thanks for the response and link.

I am now getting concerned. No, not about Coronavirus -19 but how the world population is being played. That will be for another thread. Yes people are dying and the scenes of hospitals is disconcerting. However, something else is in play here and A.G. Barr is onto it.

Lets talk hypothetically about someone you know. Say for example you live in a neighborhood in which one neighbor is the CEO of one Branch of a States critical healthcare system. Obviously hes well connected with other medical professionals and medical doctors. He travels internationally and acts as a speaker to other foreign countries at seminars. Hes up high enough that he was on television standing 3' feet away and next to the Governor during the weekly press conferences on Coronavirus-19.

To date throughout this entire Covid-19 period, the entire family never practices social distancing, continue to have daily and weekly sleepovers by both non family children and adults in their home. Yes, that means someone who is not part of that family is sleeping overnight in the home. No Face Masks or any other best practices just everyday living as if nothing is going on. The day I saw him on statewide television as the Governor was imposing stay at home executive order and banning the interaction of NON family members his family was having a 30+ person birthday party inside their home. Obviously NOT immediate family.

So, when I and others see this we wonder.

Then I see this clip on YouTube of a former Russian General

EX-RUSSIAN INTEL OFFICER: Depopulation agenda is real

Yikes

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Well, personally, i've said from the beginning of this and will continue saying this, no matter how many numbers the John Hopkins medical society continues to publish, them being the source of the official global death toll and the host of the global corona virus pandemic simulation three months before this # started, this whole thing exists to scare people into accepting total.contol over everything they do, buy, consume, everywhere they go any employment they have. This #'s been pushed for years and all it's taken is everyone to get scared to finally get them to accept complete and total control over their lives. It's #ing pathetic.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
NYC mayor DeBlasio has gone way over the top. Arrests...fines..

twitter.com...

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I agree with you. It also seems to have an affinity for attacking all things that one group wants to eliminate; Airline Travel, Meat Processing in the USA, Cars, Trucks, Shutdown Factories. Tourism as in Cruise Ships. Hmmm.

top topics

join