It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Korean Presidential Aide Says North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un Is 'Alive and Well'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

But on Sunday, Chung-in Moon, a foreign policy advisor to South Korea's president Moon Jae-in, told Fox News: "Our government position is firm. Kim Jong Un is alive and well." The aide said Kim has been staying in the Wonsan area since April 13, adding: "No suspicious movements have so far been detected."

South Korean Presidential Aide Says North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un Is 'Alive and Well'

U.S. intelligence officials have also said they see no sign of unusual military activity that would suggest something was amiss.

it sounds like both South Korea think he is still alive. little pudgy kim is still going to be around being a little b- - - h.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The world can now have a sigh of relief. He was the only world leader that stopped the virus. If he can somehow transfer that wisdom to the planet he's getting a Nobel Prize.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Good.

No one wants nuclear, chemical or biological weapons in a collapsing country where every general is out for themselves. Especially if their inclinations are for a more financial benefit than political.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Imagine if they said he was dead and the turmoil within NK
They will not be telling anyone anything till they have stabilised the government.

Till I see him, going to keep my opinion a little liquid.
If he was alive, he would be in public to quell the countries interests. The longer out of public, the more stability will be a concern

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I lost count of the number of times his father had reportedly died , makes sense Kim Jong Un would be the same.
Saw a report a couple of days ago that his train is parked at his holiday resort , probably recuperating after his stent procedure.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The news was getting fun though. Like someone else pointed out:

All the headlines with Kim Jong Un Dead sort of made him like a zombie - Kim Jong Undead!

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Imagine if they said he was dead and the turmoil within NK
They will not be telling anyone anything till they have stabilised the government.

Till I see him, going to keep my opinion a little liquid.
If he was alive, he would be in public to quell the countries interests. The longer out of public, the more stability will be a concern

The people of the DPRK lost a lot of faith in Kim Jong-il because of how frail and old he looked in his last years, and he wasn’t particularly popular to begin with.

It is much better for Kim Jong-un’s image if he remains on the low until he has fully recovered.
edit on 2742020 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Déjà vu ........ seems not too many months ago we had this conversation right here on Above Top Secret. Speculation ran wild, and in some circumstances was quite entertaining. While the man under that Magnificent hair-do may cause much inquiry, he may be just taking a breather, recouping before appearing to all his subjects. He is after all "A God".

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
defector on twitter saying he is hiding in a bunker to avoid the coronavirus

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
So...his death was just more FAKE news?
What a surprise.

My fave was the old funeral footage being circulated, yesterday, of Kim's dad...being claimed as Kim Jong Un's funeral.
That s#it was sure lapped up fast.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

That would jive with another rumor that one of his personal bodyguards got it.

If you are that afraid of it then one those closest to you gets it ... the next step is to hit your bunker.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Fox was reporting this morning that he may have been hit with one of his own missiles. He attends all of their launches.
Wow, talk about a rumor mill that has absolutely no direction. Next, it will probably involve aliens...

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
The world can now have a sigh of relief. He was the only world leader that stopped the virus. If he can somehow transfer that wisdom to the planet he's getting a Nobel Prize.

If there was ever a place that could stop Covid-19 it would be N Korea.

If you have it they shoot you, your grandma and three generations of your family. Rinse and repeat until no more Virus.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

He's in hiding from letting out the hint about the 'Christmas Present' lol best be careful who you trust lol mostly in hiding from the Chinese, don't let anyone tell you any different, I actually feel sorry for him in a way.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I suspect that he is in isolation from the Covid. North Korea claims that they do not have any cases but I heard South Korean officials suggest that they are actually having an outbreak over there. Would explain the Chinese medical crew that turned up there too. There is a lot of movement back and forth across the NK/Chinese border.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Fox was reporting this morning that he may have been hit with one of his own missiles. He attends all of their launches.
Wow, talk about a rumor mill that has absolutely no direction. Next, it will probably involve aliens...

So much for the CIA...at least those within the MSM complex.

Unless we are being conditioned for something.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Why is SK getting involved?

I mean, even if he IS alive, why are they so keen to tell the world?

Are they now NK's propaganda loudspeaker?

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Well it seems that our friend in the North is now alive and well again

www.bbc.co.uk...
twitter.com...

Although some of the replies in the Twitter feed seem to have the same pessimism of the recentness of the images.

new topics

top topics

join