It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Return of BoJo , PM Johnson's Statement to the Nation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
`Captain on the Bridge !`
Fresh from his personal battle with Corona virus Boris Johnson has returned to Downing Street to retake the helm of HMS Great Britain to pilot us to victory over Corona virus , this morning he has delivered a speech to rally the troops and strengthen our resolve as we head toward victory over the "biggest single challenge this country has faced since the war ".

With the 75th Anniversary of Victory in Europe day due next week let's hope that victory over Corona Virus is within sight and the government can get back to the important task of extricating us from the EU before the end of the year.

Welcome back Boris.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

With the 75th Anniversary of Victory in Europe day due next week let's hope that victory over Corona Virus is within sight

First the world has to go back to the words of Franklin D. Roosevelt :
"We have nothing to fear , but fear itself"

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Fooled so many didn't he.

Personally, I could never respect a man in his apparent position who plays video games while his counrty literally falls apart.

I thought corona virus affected the respiratory system the most, not the brain and thought processes.

He's a fake imo and never needed those thought processes for more than repeating and facilitating what he is told to do by his handlers.

“It is not enough that we do our best; sometimes we must do what is required.”
― Winston S. Churchill

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

It's good to him outright refusing to allow a second wave like Gove because they're being pushed to reopen
It's pretty obvious that as long as there's any cases at all left in the country you're going to get that second wave .
If he can resist until it burns out that d be impressive , to hell with the economy anyhow it was poisoning the planet until now , and as for schools they're just a scam devaluing some for the false merit of others

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Personally, I could never respect a man in his apparent position who plays video games while his counrty literally falls apart.

If he was playing video games while recovering from the virus I don't see any problem , I don't see evidence that the country is "literally falling apart" either as far as I'm aware Wales and Scotland are still where they've always been.

Wasn't aware Johnson was a gamer , +1 Johnson in my book.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

+1 from me also .,
Damn best stress relief there is.
Oops , except for one other non-mentionable .

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

That is PRECISELY the intention of telling the public he did that imo.

On his side regardless of politics.

Idiocracy in the making.

Join in Gothmog.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Well, its next week when they have the 2nd review of the lockdown. I really can't see them not relaxing it in some way or other People are getting restless.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip

It's pretty obvious that as long as there's any cases at all left in the country you're going to get that second wave .
If he can resist until it burns out that d be impressive , to hell with the economy anyhow it was poisoning the planet until now , and as for schools they're just a scam devaluing some for the false merit of others

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few moreso now than ever.

Have you considered the needs of so many people who NEED medical treatment who cannot even see a doctor let alone get as far as a hospital? Obviously not.

Stay healthy so you don't become part of a skewed front page statistic.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

On his side regardless of politics.

No , on his side because he's the only politician who is intent on actually delivering what the British people voted for.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The Boris the Bold. He's the man for me and the job and I'm no Tory!!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
...this morning he has delivered a speech to rally the troops and strengthen our resolve as we head toward victory over the "biggest single challenge this country has faced since the war ".

Wow, comparing this to the Revolutionary War. Interesting.

top topics

join