It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fubar war on Drugs and a corrupt justice system

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The video I am posting covers the American justice system with regards to what happened to a British man (Shaun Attwood) who got busted for drugs, did time, and has written several books. Shaun was a millionaire at a very young age, earned legally, as a stock broker and due to the money he got started in recreational drugs. He ended up being a major supplier of ecstasy and other common drugs in the USA.

Shaun ended up with connections with many different Mafia's either before he was busted or after . He talks about what brought about his incarceration and some of the contacts he made in jail. He talks about the corrupt prison system and how $50,000 a month paid to prisons for each inmate makes for some seriously corrupt state prosecutors.

He speaks about Iran Contra and Epstein who he said would be assassinated before Epstein got settled into his bunk in prison. Shaun is well spoken and is not some tatted up dude many might expect to see from such a colorful past..

If you have time (lock down) listen to the video it might be a serious eye opener to a fubar world and the war on drugs.

youtu.be...

edit on 727thk20 by 727Sky because: wrong video

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

So ... what's your opinion, Big Brother: Regulation or No Regulation?

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Maybe Im missing something but what does that Dalia Dippolito video have to do with it?

I think it may be the wrong video? Was interested in seeing it.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

So ... what's your opinion, Big Brother: Regulation or No Regulation?

My opinion has never changed since I was a kid. Live your life and stay away from domestic entanglements with any government. Government for the most part is like a well fed dog. Keep them fed. wag your tail, lick their boots and everything is OK. Cross them and a whole pack of dogs will chase you down no matter what government you are dealing with.

Watch the video and let me know what you think.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

Maybe Im missing something but what does that Dalia Dippolito video have to do with it?

DUH thank you thank you!! I fixed it !!! But that Dalia Dippolito video was also really good IMO.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Nice! Thanks. I will check it out.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

DUH thank you thank you!! I fixed it !!! But that Dalia Dippolito video was also really good IMO.

LOL ... I just watched the whole thing ... entranced. What a crazy bee-zatcher!! Next time I'm in Florida, I'm gonna swing by Gainesville and see if I can do a visit. I'm not kidding. LMAO

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Thanks for the view and reply. Maybe it is my age but I seem to remember Dad (WW2 Patton's Army) saying something along the lines of a two tiered justice system when I was a teenager. It did not sink in just how true his words were until I was much older. The last 30 years and all the hanky panky that has gone on with true crimes going unpunished has only reinforced his words.
George Carlin's words seem to me to be truer as the years pass

WARNING George Carlin language !
youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

join