It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and the Ultraviolet Light Cure for Coronavirus

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
How ultraviolet (UV) radiation causes skin cancer

Exposure to UV radiation is the main factor that causes skin cells to become cancer cells.

Almost all skin cancers (approximately 99% of non-melanoma skin cancers and 95% of melanoma) are caused by too much UV radiation from the sun or other sources such as solaria (solariums, sunbeds, and sun lamps).

link

Trump not only wants to poison you to death but also wants to give you cancer.

It wasn't him being sarcastic it was him being thoroughly ignorant. A child's level of knowledge.

Willtell, I guess you missed the lectures about the differences between 265 nm UV light that does what you suggest above and the newer 222 nm UV light that is what everyone, but you, are talking about for safe treatments...

Dude stay awake in class next time...lol

edit on 26-4-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
UV light can also break down biologicals. Like blood cells.
High doses are also attributed to cancer.

It is beside the point. We all know he was spitballing which he later lied about claiming he was being sarcastic in responding to a question. A question no one asked before he started rambling.

It is just so crazy that he thought that then and there was a good time to talk about possibly injecting disinfectants. FFS even children know that you don't put that into a body so why doesn't a grown man?

You missed the lecture too, see above post...

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
As far as blasting the inside of the lungs with UV WTF do you think that will do. The virus is in the blood the body. Tanning someone's lungs isn't going to do a damn thing for them. Nothing positive at least.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I read this book many years ago and it was when Trump mentioned UV light as a possible cure that I again remembered it:

Into the Light: Tomorrow's Medicine Today

"If you knew of a procedure that could save thousands, maybe millions, of people dying from AIDS, cancer, and other dreaded killers...Would you cover it up? The procedure called "photoluminescence"stimulates the body's own immune responses. A proven therapy that uses the healing power of light to perform almost miraculous cures. Dr. Douglass explains how light therapy works to treat allergies, chronic fatigue, cancer, and other diseases. It's unthinkable that what could be the best solution ever to stopping the world's killer diseases is being ignored, scorned, and rejected. But that is exactly what's happening. 50 years ago, it virtually disappeared from the halls of medicine. Why has this incredible cure been ignored by the medical authorities of this country? You'll find the shocking answer here in the pages of this new edition of "Into the Light". Join Dr. Douglass in seeking to effect the widespread implementation of this miraculous technology, and to explore its possibilities even further. Realizing those possibilities will mean the difference between health and sickness - and often, life and death - to millions of people. But it will mean the difference on an even larger scale. In the face of the AIDS epidemic and the biological welfare, the very survival of our way of life is at stake. The key to the future health of our culture lies with widespread implementation of photoluminescence. The solution is there if you will seize the opportunity. You can't buy a phototherapy instrument needed for treatment. Your betters in Washington D & C do not approve of the therapy. However, it is not against the law to buy the individual parts and make your own - it is remarkably simple for anyone with a little carpenter in him. And naturally, we have enclosed the drawings n the book that explain how to assemble it".
[From book introduction]

William Campbell Douglass was a
very famous MD who practiced and advocated natural and controversial cures
-- A bold, innovative and award winning doctor, many of his books might be considered controversial [such as
'The Health Benefits of Tobacco"] - Probably the only doctor in the world that would wrirs a book like that,
he himself was a cigar smoker - He died a few years ago at 89 !!!

Dr. William Campbell Douglass reveals medical truths, and deceptions, often at risk of being labeled heretical. He is consumed by a passion for living a long healthy life, and wants his readers to share that passion. Their health and well-being comes first. He is anti-dogmatic, and unwavering in his dedication to improve the quality of life of his readers.

He may be considered radical in some of his thinking but he has been called "the conscience of modern medicine," a "medical maverick," and has been voted "Doctor of the Year" by the National Health Federation. His medical experiences are far reaching-from battling malaria in Central America - to fighting deadly epidemics at his own health clinic in Africa - to flying with U.S. Navy crews as a flight surgeon - to working for 10 years in emergency medicine here in the States. Dr. Douglass graduated from the University of Rochester, the Miami School of Medicine, and the Naval School of Aviation and Space Medicine".

Quote source:
www.coasttocoastam.com...
edit on 26-4-2020 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Before pharmaceuticals it was also treated with electricity. Now if the sun really is electrical in nature like they're finding. What is this tell us about UV light

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Sure, Trump pointed out all these nuances in that horrible press conference.

In your dreams

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

How ultraviolet (UV) radiation causes skin cancer

Exposure to UV radiation is the main factor that causes skin cells to become cancer cells.

Almost all skin cancers (approximately 99% of non-melanoma skin cancers and 95% of melanoma) are caused by too much UV radiation from the sun or other sources such as solaria (solariums, sunbeds, and sun lamps).

link

Trump not only wants to poison you to death but also wants to give you cancer.

It wasn't him being sarcastic it was him being thoroughly ignorant. A child's level of knowledge.

~sigh~

Can you post where UV radiation causes blood cancer?

Because the procedure uses a UV light on your blood, which happens to be at the time OUTSIDE OF YOUR BODY.

Speaking of a child's level of knowledge on the topic...

You're currently a poster child for it.

/faceplam

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Trump, of course, has a little sense. He’s actually not as dense as some of his followers, which doesn’t say much for them and he also has contempt for anyone who would defend him in blatant instances of buffoonery as this.

Remember, he said If I committed murder on 5th avenue, they (the cultic followers) would still defend me

Sounds like Charles Manson follows to me

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

As far as blasting the inside of the lungs with UV WTF do you think that will do. The virus is in the blood the body. Tanning someone's lungs isn't going to do a damn thing for them. Nothing positive at least.

Lets see... the lungs have 300 million alveoli sacks that are so thin that O2 can past through into the blood. Your blood will cycle every 45 seconds throughout your whole body... 265nm uvc light is bad for you since it penetrates the cell wall and does damage to DNA/RNA as you suggest. 222-nm far-uvc light doesn't penetrate so it doesn't do damage to DNA/RNA, but will kill viruses like 265 does, and most likely pass through your alveolis.

If you had this light in your lungs your blood would be radiated with the safe UV light... maybe it would work maybe not... lots of tests going on right now with big labs and people with big brains.

Hell lets go direct...How about a thin fiber optics in your heart like a picc line....

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Sure, Trump pointed out all these nuances in that horrible press conference.

In your dreams

Well no..Trump read about real events going on right now with UV as he always does and got it mixed up... What is your excuse?

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
If you run a UV light strong enough to kill a virus through blood it is not going to discriminate from the other biological things in the blood like antibodies or blood cells.

A cure that may be worse than the sickness.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Remember, he said If I committed murder on 5th avenue, they (the cultic followers) would still defend me

Sounds like Charles Manson follows to me

Remember only 27% voted for him and many did it with a "anyone but Hillary" attitude, so what are we talking about here in terms of cult followers here ...lol

Why do you always circle back to attack the people....Is that how Canadians treat people?

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Supposedly Russia did more testing with UV on blood than any other yet they are not breaking out the tanning beds. That should tell us all we need to know.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   

If you run a UV light strong enough to kill a virus through blood it is not going to discriminate from the other biological things in the blood like antibodies or blood cells.

A cure that may be worse than the sickness.

And you are lead scientist at Harvard I'm assuming? WTF do you know anything on this lol... just back out and study some and regroup...geez.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Supposedly Russia did more testing with UV on blood than any other yet they are not breaking out the tanning beds. That should tell us all we need to know.

222nm Far UVC is rather new so when was that Russian study done? 222nm is very cutting edge...going on right now...

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Are you implying modern UV light is somehow different from old UV light?

If not then I think we can say results will be the same.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Does 222nm Far UVC seem to be the same as 265nm UV? IDK...as I said educate yourself some...

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Great post. Interesting info.

Reminds me of how we are told the military has suppressed technology, keeping us bound to fossil fuels so that oil companies can still make money.

Think of Nikola Tesla free energy.

So why not suppress medical technology to benefit the pharmaceutical companies.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Here is an article like I read on the use of UV light in the lungs. It has been tried successfully for treatment of covid now. The tests were ongoing with Covid when I read the article about a couple of weeks back. It sounds like it was a success.

Maybe the press should actually do research, what Trump was talking about is real on this UV issue in the lungs, and it is also true that certain chemistries classified as antiseptics can be used in the body, just not bleach or Lysol.

Here is the link. apnews.com...

Read this and weep MSM

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Are you implying that all light wavelengths are the same?

Does that mean you can't see different colors?

You are embarrassing yourself on this particular subject.

edit on 27-4-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join