It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong Un’s Sister

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

If ‘diplomatic dance were an event at the Winter Olympics, Kim Jong Un’s younger sister would be favoured to win gold,” –

And

Kim Yo Jong is the perfect counterpart to this," Hwang said. "And it also is a signal that North Korea is not this crazy, weird former Cold War state -- but it too has young women that are capable and are the future leadership."

If regime change happen’s as they usually do in North Korea . With gun fire, barking dogs, blood curdling screams and arrests . Accompanied by what sounds like wet 50lb sacks of pudding being thrown down on a slab of concrete .

Remember “the most trusted name in news CNN “ brought you your first impression of the new Leader. In a puff piece designed solely to hurt the mean orange man.

Source

She doesn’t appear to be in line for a Nobel prize either.

But she’s still been active enough behind the scenes to suggest she would serve with an iron fist. Like other North Korea officials, she was blacklisted by the US Treasury Department in 2017 for “severe human rights abuses.”
Yo Jong has a reputation for aggressively pushing North Korea propaganda and was among the officials who have worked to enact “rigid censorship policies and conceals its inhumane and oppressive behavior,” the department said at the time.

Source

I ran across this. It’s not worth a thread yet but it’s worth mentioning . I’ve got mixed thoughts on this scenario. looking at it strictly from the people North Korea’s viewpoint. China would probably be a welcome relief to get out from underneath that brutal family .

But from our standpoint it’s China !

One rumor circulating in South Korean messaging apps claims that after French doctors could not wake Mr. Kim from his “coma,” Kim Pyong-il, a half brother of Mr. Kim’s late father, seized power with the help of pro-Chinese elites in Pyongyang, the North’s capital. It goes on to say that Mr. Kim’s powerful sister, Kim Yo-jong, has been detained while Beijing is secretly bargaining with Washington over the future of North Korea and its nuclear weapons.

Source

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Very interesting..just when you think things could not get more surreal.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Otto Warmbier's revenge is coming to Jong Un. I hope he's is fully aware of what's happening to him when Yo Jong pulls the plug.

She's also reported to be very much into the weapons program. Unfortunately I think being a female is going to make her even less secure than her brother was when he took power and there may be even more extreme brutality to cement her position... if the military even allows it.
edit on 4/26/20 by Ksihkehe because: Typo

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I can’t help but wonder how ruthless, blood thirsty and brutal a woman would have to be to hold power there.

I imagine her big brother groomed her in case of something like this .

But let’s face it she’s no Hillary .

edit on 26-4-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
cNn is not news. It’s satire, at best.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

From what I've read, the only thing Hillary has on her is a little finesse.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I can’t help but wonder how ruthless, blood thirsty and brutal a woman would have to be to hold power there.

Extremely.

Asia as a whole is primarily patriarchal overall, both today & historically, and when power fell to women, they tended to be excessively brutal to prove their worth.

Put it this way -- for her to grab and succeed in holding power, it's going to make all 3 previous admins look tame.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I imagine her big brother groomed her in case of something like this .

I'm not sure what to expect either, but I'm not super hopeful

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Oh she's gonna bomb somebody, and it ain't going to be pretty.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I agree .

I’ve caught a lot of grief for saying this before.

But Asians don’t put as much value on human life as the rest of the world does .

A couple examples in recent memory are the Japanese during World War II and China under Mao.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

The Japanese were the worst.

In some ways they made Hitler look almost moral.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I’m tripping over my tongue saying this. And after I do I think I’m gonna have to go take a shower or something .

But back to my mixed blessings comment .

Speaking solely from the standpoint of the North Korean people .

China would probably be their best bet .

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I’m kind of conflicted if I want Big Kim to be dead. We have come to know what kind of crazy he is (was), but we don’t really know if she’s in his league or if she owns the ballpark.

Another thing to consider, what if Big Kim died from complications caused by Covid19 despite their claims it hasn’t affected them?
With all the evidence leaning toward US money and a Chinese lab potentially being involved with Covid19, I can see his sister pointing blame and banging some war drums.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I’m tripping over my tongue saying this. And after I do I think I’m gonna have to go take a shower or something .

But back to my mixed blessings comment .

Speaking solely from the standpoint of the North Korean people .

China would probably be their best bet .

Theoretically, they could come out as a ..um, sort of hero in all this. If they can help steer NK to a better way. Sure would be good PR for them.
edit on 26-4-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown As a possibility: She orchestrated his death perhaps?

Wouldn't surprise me.

Aaaaaand even her cute pictures give me the creeps.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

From what I've read, the only thing Hillary has on her is a little finesse.

"Cankles" and "finesse" do not belong in the same sentence!

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

That was my feelings exactly .

Which is why if nobody got it. I tried to show that I burst into flames for saying something good about China which is the way I feel .

China could use some good PR it’s not gonna be enough for what they did and have been doing to the world for decades anyway .

I can remember the day and where I was the moment I heard China was given most favored nation trading status . I was sure it wouldn’t end up well for the west .

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Thats a spicy meataball eh?

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Do you think she could be your Seoul mate ? (Groan)

new topics

top topics

join