It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stacey Abrams Plotting To Use Re-Districting to Stop ‘White’ People

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Failed candidate for governor of Georgia Stacey Abrams has been exposed as a typical radical Democrat racist !!

She claimed to be involved in efforts to make sure the coming redistricting in 2021 isn't controlled by "White" coalition !!

So let's make sure the new Congressional Districts are "Race-Based" !!!!

Gives gerrymandering a whole new shade of colorblindness don't it 🤣

Makes people wonder just who many of these Democrats think they are 🤣

CAUGHT ON TAPE: Stacey Abrams Plotting To Use Re-Districting to Stop ‘White’ People

Former Democrat legislator and gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams in 2014 revealed her plan to change the racial demographics of the electorate heading into the 2021 congressional and legislative re-districting efforts (based on the 2020 Census). Abrams planned to prevent a “minority white conservative coalition” from governing in the South. Abrams said: “My eye is on 2021. Because when we do re-districting in 2021, if we have not changed the electorate, especially in the South, we will have a majority minority population that is governed by a minority white conservative coalition. And that’s the most dangerous precedent that we can possibly set for the South in the next 20 years,” Stacey Abrams said at the 2014 Power PAC + National Conference, which was themed, “Race Will Win The Race: The Progressive Path To Victory.”

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

And oh look here !!!!

🤣 😈 🤣

Stacey Abrams Went To Bilderberg

Democrat vice presidential prospect Stacey Abrams attended the 2019 Bilderberg Conference, a meeting of the most powerful globalist operators in the world. Abrams’ attendance in Switzerland undercuts her populist credentials, as Bilderberg is widely despised by common people the world over for its perceived potential for behind-closed-doors elitist deal-making.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

And oh look here !!!!

🤣 😈 🤣

Democrat vice presidential prospect Stacey Abrams attended the 2019 Bilderberg Conference, a meeting of the most powerful globalist operators in the world. Abrams’ attendance in Switzerland undercuts her populist credentials, as Bilderberg is widely despised by common people the world over for its perceived potential for behind-closed-doors elitist deal-making.

Hell, I was invited to attend in 2000, I declined.

In a way, wish I hadn't.

But in reality, glad I did not.

When you to know certain people, doors have a way of opening. I shut those doors, bc they didn't fit my way of life. It has hurt me very much.

But I am glad of my choice. Wish I could say more.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What is a majority minority?

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I had to re-read that several times.....and I'm still none the wiser.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

And oh look here !!!!

🤣 😈 🤣

In a way, wish I hadn't.

When you to know certain people, doors have a way of opening. I shut those doors, bc they didn't fit my way of life. It has hurt me very much.

You can, you choose not to. The world would be far better off knowing what they have in mind.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Leftists believe (wrongly) that the definition of the word ‘minority’ is : non white

They’re thick

But, is anyone surprised by the OP?

A leftist openly displaying their racist beliefs, seems par for the course.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

And oh look here !!!!

🤣 😈 🤣

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
So are you saying black people can be racist too?

That’s racist.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

And oh look here !!!!

🤣 😈 🤣

In a way, wish I hadn't.

You're better off. Some doors should be left unopened.

I opened some doors in my past, got too deep, tried to brick up the opening and still look over my shoulder every now and then.

It could always be worse.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Boy, if I'm in the minority I sure do know a major amount of minorities!

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

It's math but for stupid people who measure their IQ in Stacey Abrams' tooth-gap lengths.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Abrams said: “My eye is on 2021. Because when we do re-districting in 2021, if we have not changed the electorate, especially in the South, we will have a majority minority population that is governed by a minority white conservative coalition. And that’s the most dangerous precedent that we can possibly set for the South in the next 20 years,”

This paragraph is so jaw-dropping'ly full of unintended irony, on at least 3 levels. I'm trying to comprehend if she's an aspiring 4D-chess grand master or thick around the noggin.

What a tandem her and Joe would make, "Asleep & Woke", "Dog Ponny & Sista Soulja", "Hair Sniffer & Election Rigger", on and on. Another VP debate that becomes must-watch TV.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
She did hit on one thing:

Democrat voters tend to densely pack themselves into cities which means they occupy a few counties with an overabundance of voters and votes. Where they win, they win hugely. Unfortunately, it doesn't help them carry a lot of districts because you can only gerrymander a single dense urban core in so many ways with the population rules.

It's her mistake to attribute that to race though.
edit on 26-4-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Where she got her marching orders..a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
So are you saying black people can be racist too? That’s racist.

They are racist by the mere fact they choose to be a human born of color; dis-including an entire race of white people genetics.
edit on 26-4-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
People that ugjy are just always angry

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

It means she likes 'democracy' when it's her boot on peoples necks.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
She was trying to say Blacks way outnumber White folks and that just only applies to Atlanta. Not to Georgia.

The dumber they can find them the better is the Dem strategy being played out on the streets.

Minority's are not considered a Majority due to , well, logic.

Simply,
You can't be a Majority if you are in the Minority. Where is Jesse Jackson when you need him to give us a rhyme? I will have to step in with that one above I just wrote.

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I had to re-read that several times.....and I'm still none the wiser.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join