It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Whisky Can Help To Heal COVID-19

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Whisky.
Is there anything it can't do?

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Whisky.
Is there anything it can't do?

Alcohol.....been killing Parasites and their Bacterial hitchikers for thousands of years and still going strong….with the exception that it has now been weaponised just like our food supply has been by the Satanist baby eating Money Mongers....the dyes and additives are PARASITIC-SYMPATHETIC....like the additives in our food and water chains that have been weaponised against us all globally....they have spiked our booze with weaponised chemicals....chemicals with specific 1/2 lives that break down into chemical cocktails that help support the bug that make us sick.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

It's noon and all I can say is your recipe is awesome. I can't drive now btw.

- Social distance made me alcoholic.

You might find it favourable to inject whiskey into your veins, got a mate who used to swear by doing it with ice cold vodka as it's just a pretty much instant hit and at least it'll be out of your system quicker enabling you to drive that little sooner

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
My current choice is Jim Beam Bourbon Whiskey 100 Proof

Bourbon Whiskey

This with my Thieves oil mixture and I am ready.

edit on 26-4-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip

Whiskey and coke though? Sacrilege

Whisky and Soda...to drink!

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Don't drink garbage? 100-percent blue agave tequilas and single malt whiskeys don't have anything in them at all except what they are.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

Don't drink garbage? 100-percent blue agave tequilas and single malt whiskeys don't have anything in them at all except what they are.

Read the label.

I am looking at a bottle of Gordons Premium Pink Gin and I happened to read the ingredients....all natural flavors?...yes...but also not natural coloring agents or dyes.

Just my experience with this product.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Glass tumbler, 3 ice cubes, spoonful of pure natural honey, 2 fingers of Jameson .

Repeat as necessary.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   

at what concentration [ % ABV ( alcahol by volume )] will alchahol kill parasites and pathogens ?

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

at what concentration [ % ABV ( alcahol by volume )] will alchahol kill parasites and pathogens ?

Are you asking about internal or external use of alcohol to kill bugs dead?

Alcohol will kill parasites externally and internally. You cannot ingest all types of alcohol.Consult with your Medical Doctor if you are not sure which one to use internally.I am not a medical Doctor and I am not an alcohol expert.

For internal use normal alcohol buy to drink at the liquor store.....wine or spirits..depends on the particular parasite its type and size and the form the pleomorphic bacteria is in ATM and the environment in which the alcohol is meeting the living thing,definately no higher than it is legal to drink for normal internal use .Its death on contact for the bugs.

The Civid-19 bacteria has a Lipid Fat coating we must destroy when it is in its viral sized presentation and out of its fluidic conduit laying all over the place like a living viral sized bacterial dust...... all we are using alcohol for externally is to breach that protective coating externally.The alcohol concentrations needed to breach the protective coating can be measured.I have not done so.The bacteria inside the lipid fat capsule dies on contact.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

tter bollox - just answer the question - what %ABV alchahol will reliably kill parasites and pathogens in vivo ?

topical application = 99+ [ reagent grade ] - IPA .

but telling people that drinking will help = dangerous bat crap

but hey - thanks for the confirmiation that you are clueless

hint N19COVID - is NOT a bacteria

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

tter bollox - just answer the question - what %ABV alchahol will reliably kill parasites and pathogens in vivo ?

topical application = 99+ [ reagent grade ] - IPA .

but telling people that drinking will help = dangerous bat crap

but hey - thanks for the confirmiation that you are clueless

hint N19COVID - is NOT a bacteria

Nice try at deflection pal.Covid-19 is a Pleomorphic Bacteria introduced to the human boy via the Human /Parasitic connecton via the Foodchain and you haven't shown different.

Alcohol has been used remedially for Thousands of years....you are some kind of oddball trying to cause static...there are liquors stores everywhere.

There is a clear difference between alcohol used externally and the alcohol used internally and any Medical Doctor will tell you which one is which.

You are out of the loop man....for external use concentrations do not have to be so high you are a fear monger...we are only breaching a lipid fat coating not Fort Knox.
edit on 27-4-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

so specify a concentration - that works - its not hard is it ?

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

My father used to do something similar. He worked for the post office. Carried mail in all kinds of weather back in the day when they still walked the whole route.

Whenever he felt like he might be coming down with something he made a hot toddy, wrapped up tightly and sweated it out. He lived to be 86. I don't recall him ever having a cold or the flu. He always claimed the trick was to be sure wrap up and sweat it out.

Was it real or a placebo? I don't know but he was never sick. I've used his recipe on occasion and it seemed to work for me too.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

so specify a concentration - that works - its not hard is it ?

You are an amature disinfo surce. Or things really are falling fast now for the Cabal.No more time for you.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

You bought something called "Pink" Gin and are complaining about unnatural colors? The F?

Connemara doesn't have anything in it except whiskey. It is the color of heaven. The only flavors are what seeped up through millions of years of peat.

The word "premium" means nothing in alcohol (or anything else, really. It's a marketing word).

I stand by my post. Don't drink horsesnip.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

You bought something called "Pink" Gin and are complaining about unnatural colors? The F?

Connemara doesn't have anything in it except whiskey. It is the color of heaven. The only flavors are what seeped up through millions of years of peat.

The word "premium" means nothing in alcohol (or anything else, really. It's a marketing word).

I stand by my post. Don't drink horsesnip.

No kidding its not a top end alcohol....lol....I bought it as a teaching tool....my point was to read the bottle for everyone....good if what you imbibe is dye and chemical free....but if it is not you should know that.And when those dyes and chemicals are furtively weaponised then you REALLY need to read the label.

My personal choice for remedial alcohol use is Nocino with a touch of Wormwood bitters.

en.wikipedia.org...

dillons.ca...
edit on 27-4-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
I am looking at a bottle of Gordons Premium Pink Gin...

Anyone who even looks at pink gin shouldn't be dispensing advice of any type to anyone ever.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Now that sounds interesting. I love walnuts. Thanks for the tip!

When I was young I drank to get loaded or to be social or whatever. These days I drink only for pleasure or medicine. The difference between the two periods is quantity and quality. I'd rather have a single bottle of good alcohol than five bottles of garbage at the same price.

I don't drink regularly but last night I had a teaspoon of good honey, warmed in an alembic with two fingers of whiskey. I didn't have any lemons, sadly, but the nose in my cup was enough to clear my sinuses and warm my black, shriveled heart.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

you are the one making claims

its very simple - what level of alchahol is required in vivo - to kill N19COVID

the untter inability to adress specifics is mind blowing in these threads

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join