It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This whole thing happened so fast....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

America taxed China for billions in trade war, china punished America which costs trillions and the dead are forgotten.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I've got to take up climbing cos my wife is driving me up the wall. Well being as we're retired nothing has changed much, only eating too much.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Oh ... China's fault! Except then the press would be racist, so we're back to finding a way to blame ORANGE MAN BAD for a disease that possibly got out of a lab in another country thanks to their lax protocols and then got worse because they covered it all up until they couldn't hide their actions anymore ... but that's ORANGE MAN'S fault too because, well, it is.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

I'm just here to vote for the bitch goddess.

Also...Obama/Bush/Clinton gave us China as it is today...so the Worldwide Chinese Virus Recession is THEIR fault.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

On top of it's damage to it's own economy and reputation in the world...China's 1.3 Trillion dollar 'Belt & Road Initiative' took a major hit from it's malfeasance.

China will pay dearly...though we'll never be told how badly it's economy has suffered.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I can understand that .

Personally my level of sarcasm has gotten to the point where sometimes even I don’t know if I’m kidding .

I was being sarcastic.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030
It happened so fast, I haven't seen anyone ask the question.

So is this huge economic crash still part of Obama's economy?

It seemed all the records just a few month ago were his. So here we are, in Obama's great depression........

I think more accurately, we are in the great china virus world depression.
Your mileage may differ.

Not bad. It was probably given a boost by MSM, The Democrats, and at least one of the unnamed intelligence agency’s.

No facts, just a gut feeling.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

These days parody approaches reality all too often. That's one crazy world when you get to that level.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
I'm just here to put my vote in for Luminari's wife to join in and trigger an ATS apocalypse.

Just....

No.

Think about it this way....

I am the only thing standing between all you poor people and what her version of a fun conversation is.

I'm taking one for the team here!

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

My husband is here, and he's less nice than I am.

We work double hard to stay in mostly different threads just so no one confuses us. We've had accusations of sock puppetry before by people who clearly did not know their heads from their rectal orifices, but simply wanted to create trouble in order to delegitimize anything either of us might say in a discussion.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

We work double hard to stay in mostly different threads just so no one confuses us. We've had accusations of sock puppetry before by people who clearly did not know their heads from their rectal orifices, but simply wanted to create trouble in order to delegitimize anything either of us might say in a discussion.

Erm...

I consider myself mildly entertaining to the good folks of ATS... and an opinionated bitch.

I'm fine with that because that's who I am.

My wife, however...

She is the verbal equivalent of a sharp knife between the ribs when it comes to talking about something she believes is right.

I once sat in her courtroom and watched her make a prosecutor, a 40-something aged guy, cry.

He had to be removed from the room eventually... he couldn't shake it off.

And she was being nice.

So just...

No.

edit on 26-4-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I’m not sure ? 🤔

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Erm...

I consider myself mildly entertaining to the good folks of ATS... and an opinionated bitch.

My wife, however...

She is the verbal equivalent of a sharp knife between the ribs when it comes to talking about something she believes is right.

I once sat in her courtroom and watched her make a prosecutor, a 40-something aged guy, cry.

And she was being nice.

So just...

No.

I think she's on one of my other online forums!! 🤔
edit on 26-4-2020 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

I’m not sure ? 🤔

Forgive me, I'm British.
edit on 2642020 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Sometimes, people need good verbal disemboweling. It's just that simple.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I'm just here to put my vote in for Luminari's wife to join in and trigger an ATS apocalypse.

Just....

No.

Think about it this way....

I am the only thing standing between all you poor people and what her version of a fun conversation is.

I'm taking one for the team here!

But..but... BUT DON'T YOU KNOW IT'S ALREADY THE END OF THE WORLD?

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Erm...

My wife, however...

And she was being nice.

So just...

No.

Oooh. Either one of you have a sister that's available? lol. That's my kinda lady.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Erm...

My wife, however...

And she was being nice.

So just...

No.

Oooh. Either one of you have a sister that's available? lol. That's my kinda lady.

We both do, actually...

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Erm...

My wife, however...

And she was being nice.

So just...

No.

We both do, actually...

My family is a lot to handle as well. I'd risk it to say I could handle it. Let's set up a date haha.

For real though. It would probably be a pretty intense interrogation process.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Erm...

My wife, however...

And she was being nice.

So just...

No.

We both do, actually...

My family is a lot to handle as well. I'd risk it to say I could handle it. Let's set up a date haha.

For real though. It would probably be a pretty intense interrogation process.

You have no idea...

It would make a good thread later though...

"I pimped out my sister on ATS".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join