It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who and what are you going to believe. Big study from Calif. blows covid-19 lethality away

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It seems to me the more research and studies that are conducted tends to bring many more questions instead of answers IMO.

This thread started out with me watching a Nextnews segment about an interview of two California Doctors. Nextnews is not an entity I would trust with all my eggs for sure however the interview with the two doctors was very compiling. Bottom line is COVID-19 has a mortality rate of .003 . Their methods and use of data does not seem to be in question so that leads to why the shut down of America and other countries ? We all know the computer models that were initially used for the lock down were a total farce as far as the number of deaths are concerned. I wonder if there will come a day when people finally realize that computer models are no better than data used to program them; which in way to many cases is junk or incomplete data to begin with....Look no further than the IPCC models .

I will post two videos; one from ABC News and one from Nextnews. Both videos are worth a listen IMO but as I said more questions are raised than answered as far as the big picture goes. youtu.be...

youtu.be...

For those who can not watch the videos the bottom line is, across America and a few other countries the data/numbers show .003 which is to darn close to the regional flu deaths to split hairs over.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

banned.video...

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Not just those to California doctors, but three other universities have noted that elsewhere too. I was saying that weeks ago when we knew that there were tons of uncounted or asymptomatic cases. It stands to reason in the most 101 way that of the cases they knew about, there were actually far more.

Now what remains to be seen is will the authorities, governments etc. TELL us this news themselves? It would sure make a lot of people feel relieved rather than constantly panicked. One of the reasons it clogged hospitals is because it's so brand new. Something like the flu will have a certain amount of herd immunity for certain strains and simply not as many people will get it. So even though the death rate is nearly the same, Covid is so new, that a lot more people go it.

The part that bugs me the most, many of us were saying WEEKS ago that this would be the case.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

The numbers have to be skewed to justify the funding.

Personally, I'm quite concerned about the virus for my own reasons but I don't appreciate being lied to about it.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

Now what remains to be seen is will the authorities, governments etc. TELL us this news themselves? It would sure make a lot of people feel relieved rather than constantly panicked.

I seriously doubt at this point the state Governors are going to tell
anything truthful to the residents, or the media.

This is the real power grab that many of us saw coming
for a decade or more. If the truth be told it would cause
riots, which are likely to start soon enough if people are
left placed under virtual "house arrest".
edit on 25-4-2020 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

My God people are desperate to hear what they want to hear.

Can we get a link to the study?

edit on 25-4-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Now what remains to be seen is will the authorities, governments etc. TELL us this news themselves? It would sure make a lot of people feel relieved rather than constantly panicked.

This is not a drill.

Why would they with all the federal funding coming in.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

The U.S. mortality rate for Covid-19 + Flu COMBINED = 0.03% (3/100th of 1%)

(60,000 Flu + 55,000 Covid-19 deaths/divided by 330,000,000 people)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

This is not a drill.

The U.S. Senate is determined to make the states learn from their overreaction to this minor epidemic.

Senate Leader McConnell: Broke states should declare bankruptcy and reorganize.

Source Thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Otherwise, they will gin up another "crisis" after mis-spending and wasting billions of taxpayer dollars.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Even leftist media CNN is reporting that 2 people in California
died of Coronavirus before it was even reported to be fatal.

www.cnn.com...

That means Covid Sars was circulating for months, and yet
somehow strangely the hospitals were NOT overwhelmed!

What is the reason the truth is being withheld?

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Did you compare a month of flu deaths to a month of covid deaths, I'm guessing you are comparing a years flu stats to roughly a month of covid stats.

Not arguing for anything here, other than tired of BS stats from all sides.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

We would need to take into account the numbers that were diagnosed with the flew and those diagnosed with Corvid to get the different mortality rate in order to discuss the differences, but that is what the OP is showing that doctors are calling into question. They are being pressured to say that more deaths are corvid related, so the numbers are being skewed at the state level. The more federal funding a Governor gets the more money they have to funnel to their support groups, as in the way Michigan Governor Whitmore got caught trying to do.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

This is not a drill.

The U.S. Senate is determined to make the states learn from their overreaction to this minor epidemic.

Senate Leader McConnell: Broke states should declare bankruptcy and reorganize.

Source Thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Otherwise, they will gin up another "crisis" after mis-spending and wasting billions of taxpayer dollars.

They screwed their own economies by stopping economic activity. It is just now dawning on the states the huge loss of tax revenue they screwed themselves out of.

NO the federal government should not bail them out. For one thing, the Federal government is basically broke. The US is living on credit/loans from other countries. The US would go bankrupt if they bailed out every state who halted economic or are planning to continue halting economic activity for the foreseeable future. This is harsh, but it is reality.

Recommending people stay home, great; recommending 6 ft social distance, great; recommending masks, great; requiring masks where people are closer than 6 feet apart in groups, even ok with that; halting economic activity and putting the population under house arrest for an indefinite period of time and threatening to do it again in the fall - you screwed yourselves is what I say to the states.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

We would need to take into account the numbers that were diagnosed with the flew and those diagnosed with Corvid to get the different mortality rate in order to discuss the differences, but that is what the OP is showing that doctors are calling into question. They are being pressured to say that more deaths are corvid related, so the numbers are being skewed at the state level. The more federal funding a Governor gets the more money they have to funnel to their support groups, as in the way Michigan Governor Whitmore got caught trying to do.

It is quite clear that the medical professionals are being forced to fake the covid 19 numbers. They have made it law now. The CDC require blood samples from everyone who died, even from car accident, or suicide by hanging in their own house, if there is a trace of virus in their blood, the official cause of death, by law, is COVID 19.

Exactly how stupid does the government think the people are? Well, don't answer, because it is pretty clear we are nothing but serf/peons and slaves to the government to be locked up and imprisoned at the whim of state Governors.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Of course the CDC would want that information. They have never been so popular, and with the money and power flowing in their direction they can pretty much do what ever they want.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
ALSO we have heard how everyone who is admitted to a hospital or dies for whatever reason is classified as a COVID-19 patient.. Could the reason be that if a hospital admits a COVID-19 patient they get $13,000 and IF they put the patient on a ventilator they get $39,000 ? That right there is a strong motivation to classify everyone with a hang nail as a COVID-19 patient IMO. youtu.be...

As the doctor in the video says, " You get hit by a buss and you are rushed to the hospital with a collapsed lung. You die 20 minutes later as the blood work arrives which indicates you had COVID-19. Death certificate has cause of death COVID-19."

I am sure money has nothing to do with it ! (sarc)
edit on 727thk20 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

This isn't true. The doctor shall include it if the doctor thinks it was a contributing factor in the death.

If you go to www.worldometers.info... (that site changes info every 24 hours) and check yesterdays stats you will see that 5 states registered 0 CV-19 deaths. Where is the padding in those states?

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Even leftist media CNN is reporting that 2 people in California
died of Coronavirus before it was even reported to be fatal.

www.cnn.com...

That means Covid Sars was circulating for months, and yet
somehow strangely the hospitals were NOT overwhelmed!

What is the reason the truth is being withheld?

We're supposed to believe we had the virus before China???

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
It seems to me the more research and studies that are conducted tends to bring many more questions instead of answers IMO.
Their methods and use of data does not seem to be in question so that leads to why the shut down of America and other countries ? ...

The answer to that question has, IMO, been obvious to anyone who would think since the beginning. Regardless of whether there is a "pandemic" (and I'm not saying that isn't some kind of novel virus out there), the point of this dog and pony show has never had anything to do with public health; it's been about control and agendas the whole time. Whether the "crisis" has been real or generated, it's been used.

If I have to explain why and to what end ... Well, there's no point in doing so. Anyone who has not seen it yet simply doesn't want to.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

My God people are desperate to hear what they want to hear.

Can we get a link to the study?

Why not watch the video and review the information for yourself.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join