It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spike in New Yorkers ingesting household cleaners following Trump’s coronavirus comments

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: xuenchen

Mostly (if not all) probably Democrats or blind know-nothings is suspected

Why would Democrats listen to a thing Trump says yet alone act on it , I think we know who the ingesters are.

Anyone missing ?

Democrats listen religiously to their biased MSM 🤣 especially in New York City 🤣

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

A spike in New Yorkers ingesting household cleaners

You cant have a spike in numbers unless there were numbers there to begin with. That means New Yorkers have been doing this all along. No wonder AOC got elected... Borax snortin Lysol suckin veg heads.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
30 people reported compared to the 13 report last year during the same time period.
OH MY GAWD who told those 13 last year or is there a regular thing in New York every night swig some chemical from under the sink?

Kin-American MSM bet you none of the victims watched the actual Trump speech everyone of them got it from the MSM or more likely twit-erverse

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
He will get what he deserves. There are far fewer stupid Trump supporters than there are Biden supporters, but they do exist.

Biden has supporters?

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2
They warned us there could be an increase in cases of poisoning.

Kids being home all day have more opportunity to find dangerous things like prescriptions medicine and toxic solutions like bleach and other cleaners.

Increase in poisoning cases during coronavirus pandemic
This article/video was posted six days ago.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

He will get what he deserves. There are far fewer stupid Trump supporters than there are Biden supporters, but they do exist.

Biden has supporters?

Fewer, now that CNN was forced to throw him under the bus.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Many more suicides too, but that's a taboo subject in America. I'm working hard to raise people's awareness of who and what can be sued over this hype-hoax, being pulled on the citizens of our great nation.

edit on 4/25/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Why would Democrats listen to a thing Trump says yet alone act on it , I think we know who the ingesters are.

Anyone missing ?

Yep, Mass QAnon secticide.....that's just for starters,

Hysterics might also class foxes as vermin.
edit on 25-4-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
If its true it can only bode well for the future of the genetic pool of NYC

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Anyone missing ?

Democrats listen religiously to their biased MSM 🤣 especially in New York City 🤣

Yes, but it was Republicans, who pushed the Trump advice, who pushed Trump to spout about it, and who supported what Trump said, then supported his denial of what he said...any wonder why such beings might be sectacidal.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

No you are sooo wrong. 😆

It was the biased Democrat MSM that made the story stick. 😆

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: xuenchen

Anyone missing ?

Yes, but it was Republicans, who pushed the Trump advice, who pushed Trump to spout about it, and who supported what Trump said, then supported his denial of what he said...any wonder why such beings might be sectacidal.

Quite wrong.

It was Trump who seriously screwed up an explanation of a procedure that has been around for almost a century, it was his advisors who corrected him on camera, it was the PR arm of the DNC (our Enemedia) who misreported it and it was stupid people who died.

OR.

Suicides are up because of the rather Draconian lockdown measures of the mayor and governor of NY and the enemedia is taking the statistical bump in suicides and is blaming Trump.

Or.

Orange Man Bad.

I'm assuming you will go with door number 3.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

You should try just to prove orange man wrong.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

And think... these people vote. Now you know how you have AOC.

I doubt they were AOC voters

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

No, Poison Control Calls Aren't Suddenly Spiking After Trump's Disinfectant Comments

But, hey, way to slam NY and Democrats when idiotic, biparisan reports like this are coming in from all over the country.

Low value post.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I thought liberals were encouraging Trump supporters to poison themselves. It's the only way Joe Biden can win.

Projecting again?

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

NO NO NO NO NO. Look, we can't be having the truth posted here, alright?

Geez the nerve of some people.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

Thank You sooo much for your valuable input !! 🤣 🐸 🤣

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I know I'm way overthinking this... because well facts and truths haven't yet been approved by the FDA... but how does "exposure" become "ingestion"?

The Poison Control Center, a subagency of the city’s Health Department, managed a total of 30 cases of possible exposure to disinfectants between 9 p.m. Thursday and 3 p.m. Friday, a spokesman said.

But the title -- "Spike in New Yorkers ingesting household clearners following Trump's coronavirus comments" -- and the lead paragraph --

An unusually high number of New Yorkers contacted city health authorities over fears that they had ingested bleach or other household cleaners

Maybe some were ingestions... most likely accidental... but big difference between ingestion and exposure. Exposure could just mean a huge jug of undiluted bleach spilled and it got nasty for a while...

But the other thing is that they're trying damn hard to give the impression Trump's comments inspired people to try it for themselves. And if they did, why would they be calling poison control? They would think they're healing themselves. They wouldn't call poison control!

And for what it's worth, I'm betting Trump meant to say "inhalation" and not "injection." Trump misspoke. Inhalation of medicinal substances is a valid medical treatment. No reason it shouldn't be considered and applied to this virus. Like this:

March 13, 2020 Possibility of Disinfection of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) in Human Respiratory Tract by Controlled Ethanol Vapor Inhalation

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

You hardly had time to read the article. Sarcasm noted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join