It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spike in New Yorkers ingesting household cleaners following Trump’s coronavirus comments

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Yes folks it looks like the MSM's out-of-context and ultra biased coverage of the Trump comments that were made to sound like "advice" from Trump has taken it's toll on unsuspecting people !!!!

Mostly (if not all) probably Democrats or blind know-nothings is suspected 😆

Of course there's no chance these "spikes" are made up and scripted right ? 😆

The MSM is not only good at making up fake stories, they're even better at the follow-up BS 😆

Story from the New York Daily News and they even lifted their paywall just for this 👁‍🗨🤗👁‍🗨

A spike in New Yorkers ingesting household cleaners following Trump’s controversial coronavirus comments

An unusually high number of New Yorkers contacted city health authorities over fears that they had ingested bleach or other household cleaners in the 18 hours that followed President Trump’s bogus claim that injecting such products could cure coronavirus, the Daily News has learned.

The Poison Control Center, a subagency of the city’s Health Department, managed a total of 30 cases of possible exposure to disinfectants between 9 p.m. Thursday and 3 p.m. Friday, a spokesman said.

None of the people who reached out died or required hospitalization, the spokesman said.

"at least they didn't drink it after I used it !!"

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Lies generated by liars.
Tho, if there was any truth to it at all then I suppose it's for the best

+34 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Mostly (if not all) probably Democrats or blind know-nothings is suspected

Why would Democrats listen to a thing Trump says yet alone act on it , I think we know who the ingesters are.

Anyone missing ?

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

And think... these people vote. Now you know how you have AOC.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I thought liberals were encouraging Trump supporters to poison themselves. It's the only way Joe Biden can win.

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Anyone injesting detergents deserves a dirtnap instead of being on the DNC ticket.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Somebody here had pondered what happened to all those crisis actors?.......

Well, here they are. Looks like they are part of the essential workers union.

Edit: probably the same ones who were running in the stores to fill their carts with toilet paper, Starting the great TP shortage of 2020.
edit on 25-4-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Moreover, out of the cases reported between Thursday and Friday, nine were specifically about possible exposure to Lysol. Ten were in regards to bleach and 11 about household cleaners in general, the spokesman said.

From your linked article .

What was the saying that Forrest Gump's Momma used to say ?

edit on 4/25/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
If it's true, it's kind like throwing bleach in the gene pool. LOL !

Can't believe how stupid some people are.

I take that back, yes, I can.....

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I'm just waiting for the live stream from a guy in a MAGA hat injecting Lysol to prove dear leader was correct.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

This is good news! Should reduce the percentage of people dying from the Chinese flu!

Not to mention, if it's true, it's removing people from the gene pool who have clearly been unfairly circumventing natural selection for far too long.

+18 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I'm just waiting for the live stream from a guy in a MAGA hat injecting Lysol to prove dear leader was correct.

I have not heard one conservative interpret what he said as injecting Lysol. It's all the TDS infected left-wing nut-jobs who are incapable of independent thought who are whining about it.

They need to go ahead and do it, prove that they are right.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Moreover, out of the cases reported between Thursday and Friday, nine were specifically about possible exposure to Lysol. Ten were in regards to bleach and 11 about household cleaners in general, the spokesman said.

From your linked article .

What was the saying that Forrest Gump's Momma used to say ?

You mean this?

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Honestly, if anybody did actually do this (and I doubt anything these propaganda rags say), it'd be deranged morons like the crazies who do stuff like set themselves on fire "to protest the President," trying to make a point. Only point they make is to prove beyond any doubt that they are as stupid as we say they are.

They will inflict self-harm by their own volition, then try to blame it on somebody else. Then, some soft-hearted/soft-brained individual will come along and say, "Oh, but you can't talk like that about them. They have mental issues and can't help it." To which I answer, "Hell with their mental issues. Their mental issues consist of Trump Derangement Syndrome, and I don't feel a bit sorry for them.
:
edit on 2020 4 25 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
I have not heard one conservative interpret what he said as injecting Lysol. It's all the TDS infected left-wing nut-jobs who are incapable of independent thought who are whining about it.

He flat out admitted that was the exact context. Backpeddaled by saying he was being sarcastic to troll a liberal reporter.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

He will get what he deserves. There are far fewer "stupid" Trump supporters than there are "Stupid" Biden supporters, but they do exist.
edit on 4/25/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Just curious, but have you injected detergent into your body?

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

He flat out admitted that was the exact context. Backpeddaled by saying he was being sarcastic to troll a liberal reporter.

First, show me.

Second, even if he did, would you'd still blame the President for some idiot doing it on himself? Probably.

I guess you're the kind of person who's mama always told him/her that nothing was his or her fault, always found a way to blame somebody else.

You know the old saw: "If your friends jumped off of a bridge, would you jump, too?"

People like this are the idiots who's day, "Duh, I was the first one who jumped ..."
:

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Anyone injesting detergents deserves a dirtnap instead of being on the DNC ticket.

Ya know...
tooth paste, detergents, peroxide, gasoline, Irish spring soap, kerosene, Witch hazel etc etc etc all have warning labels.
States right on the label "DO NOT INGEST"...
Even states so on a tube of Preparation H... someone seriously had to take preparation h orally for them to put the warning on the label. That guy probably whistled like a champ.

Thin the herd.

Till then let's revisit those internet challenges. Tide Pods!

edit on 25-4-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: LordAhriman

Just curious, but have you injected detergent into your body?

Would if they could figure out how to use a syringe.

Just 'cause... derrrr ... da prezdint said to do it.... derrrr ....
:

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join