It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew Cuomo Orders Postage-Paid Absentee Ballot Applications Sent to Every New York Voter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Grambler

I don't hold out much hope for a fair election this year.

I've just resigned myself to the fact that the left is going to cheat, and cheat better this time.

They will win, NOT because Trump is bad, but because they cheat very well.

If everyone votes by mail, in November, and Trump wins...would you support a universal mail-in voting system?

That's my worry...that Republicans might get on board with bad ideas for voting. I know Democrats are already on board.

No.

I will never support a "vote by mail" process.

It's a bastardization of the election process.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Thank you. That gives me some peace of mind.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

a reply to: Grambler

I don't hold out much hope for a fair election this year.

I've just resigned myself to the fact that the left is going to cheat, and cheat better this time.

They will win, NOT because Trump is bad, but because they cheat very well.

If everyone votes by mail, in November, and Trump wins...would you support a universal mail-in voting system?

That's my worry...that Republicans might get on board with bad ideas for voting. I know Democrats are already on board.

No.

I will never support a "vote by mail" process.

It's a bastardization of the election process.

Isn't that the case though? Votes should be done in person with ID. Can't make it, well transportation would be insured by voting offices. Can't or are unable to vote? Well then maybe those people shouldn't be voting.

This whole idea of not present voting choices is ripe with abuse. As it is people are forcing homeless people to sign off on a voter registration then getting those forms filled in by thirds parties. We already saw this taking place in Florida, and it already worked in Washington State. This is why trying to find out the addresses of who the voters are is refused by the states when asked to see voter information. Remember the fight all these states put forward when the 2016 election was being looked into, well that's why.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Sadly, the voting majority of our country are apathetic sheep.

If we did mail in ballots (like we do in Oregon) it becomes ripe for the potential for abuses.

And since most won't care if their ballots were stolen and filled in by someone else, then we're doubly screwed.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Trump will lose in November because he IS that bad. And lot's of independents are seeing it.

You guys are just making sure you've got a valid face saving reason after he loses in the fall, to have supported such a loser as Trump.

My guess, history won't be too kind to a President that was impeached and will forever be know as Disinfectant Donnie.

Bill was impeached and he is still considered to be rather liked.

Anyway, last election cycle, there were numerous instances where the race was tight when, suddenly, a van full, or trailer full of mail-in ballots are discovered after the votes are supposed to be in, with no way to verify them. Naturally--every single time--these ballots were almost entirely favoring the democratic candidate. That's when the media and politicians chanted "they must all be counted!!" It kept happening right on queue.
edit on 25-4-2020 by timequake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Trump will lose in November because he IS that bad. And lot's of independents are seeing it.

You guys are just making sure you've got a valid face saving reason after he loses in the fall, to have supported such a loser as Trump.

My guess, history won't be too kind to a President that was impeached and will forever be know as Disinfectant Donnie.

So you know a lot of independents that are all-in for Biden?

Or Democrats in general anymore?

Where do you live? Narnia?

Independents have been leaving the Democratic party behind since the left's reaction to Hillary losing.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This is the beginning of a coup d'etat!!!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

"Vote-Gate"
"Homeless-Gate"
"Coup d-etat gate"

We should get ahead of the naming of this crisis. It clearly is another coup d'etat, but will the public finally do something about it in large enough masses to not be ignored by the media?

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Between this and the "end the electoral college" initiative I fear you are correct.

Now to be fair, it has been a long time coming.

I just never thought I would see it get THIS far gone in my life time.

Perhaps the "Great American Experiment" will fail after all.

Which is a pity.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

On the contrary, millions of people have been helped by his policies and decisions since taking office. I think they would disagree with you strongly. Everyone knows Trump didn't kill the economy and put millions more out of work, that was done rather efficiently by governors and the intense fear factor from the media. The impeachment was a farce, anyone with an average IQ knows that.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Between this and the "end the electoral college" initiative I fear you are correct.

Which is a pity.

No it won't, we won't let it. You can push the American people just so far, then all hell will break loose. We're not there yet. Well, we've already gone past the point that I would like to have seen action but that's beside the point.

I think DTOM was being sarcastic but the coup started in 2016.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JBIZZ

They will change that soon enough to accommodate the fraud schemes 😀

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: Lumenari

Which is a pity.

No it won't, we won't let it. You can push the American people just so far, then all hell will break loose. We're not there yet. Well, we've already gone past the point that I would like to have seen action but that's beside the point.

I think DTOM was being sarcastic but the coup started in 2016.

It started in 1913.

As for the rest, I agree with you that we are at the point where voting just won't work anymore but we are not yet at the point where we can just hang the bastards.

I fear, however, that we have a complacent and dumbed-down citizenry that when the time comes won't bother to get off of the couch.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Trying to trust the f d to overhaul the way we do the national election in what 6-7 months is insanity period trump or Biden winning is meaningless.

If trump still wins it will be tied up in the courts for years, if Biden wins the same.

It will be to ripe for abuse to Guarantee a fair election from any direction.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Trying to trust the f d to overhaul the way we do the national election in what 6-7 months is insanity period trump or Biden winning is meaningless.

If trump still wins it will be tied up in the courts for years, if Biden wins the same.

It will be to ripe for abuse to Guarantee a fair election from any direction.

Ha...well I already think they can turn a few swing states thanks to bad court law resulting form bogus lawsuits over the years. And the Help America Vote Act makes it easy for cheating politicians to register fake voters because it mandates states must register applicants who don't provide a SS# nor a DL#/ID#.

I know cheating politicians know all the loopholes they created to cheat without raising any red flags in verification processes.

I just think they'd like to streamline the cheating process and eventually, we'll be told that voting online is helpful to voting and the best way to make sure no one is disenfranchised. Of course, I won't be voting then because I know my vote is worthless.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How do I get one? Is there any penalty for someone outside of NY getting one? If not, how do I go about requesting one, I lived in NYC as a resident for over a year in 1965.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
SC is going to shoot it down. Absentee ballots were never intended to be used as a total replacement for voting in person. It is a backup system and a bad one at that. Case after case of fraud. People are in jail for it. There is also no ability to verify that many mail in ballots. It would take years in a state like NY and costs an enormous amount of money even to verify 10% of them. This is a joke and is never going to happen.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Thanks for the OP. I live in Massachusetts right near the NY boarder so we get a lot of Ny news stations and just heard about this. It's messed up that he now is ALREADY deciding that paper ballots will be issued to all new yorkers, like he's planning on keeping ny in a complete lock down up through the election or very close to it.

It's disturbing how bad the liberal elites and globalists are willing to trample on people's rights and inducing fear just to hold on to power and agendas simply to line their pockets.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join