It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JAGStorms Predictions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 08:42 AM
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Trump will not win 2020
ONE YEAR ago today!

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 08:53 AM

I'll put it this way, I don't like Trump or Biden at all, but that's who it will be.

Not my OP but my response
posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 01:39 PM

Do You Feel Like Something BIG is coming?

They say things are always cyclical. Maybe this will be our great depression, or reset after a time of gluttony & opulence.
Maybe it will be good for some to get back to basics.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 01:52 PM

Coronavirus Predictions

I'll be honest. I think this is going to hit the US pretty bad. I think we are going to see a lot of deaths.
There is going to be a ripple of shock and disbelief. I have a feeling Florida is going to get hit bad.
I think people will blame Trump.
I think there will be containment efforts as this hits bigger cities like Chicago, and more of New York. Some states might even
close their own borders.
I don't think it will help too much because I think this is already spreading. I think our medical facilities will be
overwhelmed to the point that we have never seen. I think we will still be talking about this a year later.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:39 AM

So here we have it folks, It does not matter if we have socialized healthcare, or private healthcare. In true real world times of pandemics I fear
the only ones truly safe are all the rich people watching us eating popcorn from New Zealand...

www.stuff.co.nz...

Coronavirus: Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson leave Queensland hospital, stay quarantined
10:57, Mar 17 2020
Actor Tom Hanks and his wife Rita Wilson have reportedly left the Queensland hospital where they were being treated.

Look at the photo of them..........
edit on 25-4-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Something is really wrong if over 10% of our population needs food assistance! This is crazy!
I've said it for a long time. A government that gives is a government that can take away. Many people don't see it.
They only see it as "free". Pretty soon they depend on that "free", and can't do without it. That is exactly what people in power want............

Now people barely want to work one job.

There are job openings all over here. People just don't want them. Warehouses here hire @ 20 a hour.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Something is really wrong if over 10% of our population needs food assistance! This is crazy!
I've said it for a long time. A government that gives is a government that can take away. Many people don't see it.
They only see it as "free". Pretty soon they depend on that "free", and can't do without it. That is exactly what people in power want............

There are job openings all over here. People just don't want them. Warehouses here hire @ 20 a hour.

Why? Why, when sitting at home, with family, bings in more $$?

$20/hr times 40 hours/wk = $800/wk.

My 22 year old son is receiving $230/wk , Wisconsin Unemployment + $600/wk Federal Unemployment = $830/wk

So, how do I convince my 22 year old, to get off his ass?
edit on 12-5-2020 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2020 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

I turn to Negrodamus for nearly all of my big life decisions...

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Why? Why, when sitting at home, with family, bings in more $$?

$20/hr times 40 hours/wk = $800/wk.

My 22 year old son is receiving $230/wk , Wisconsin Unemployment + $600/wk Federal Unemployment = $830/wk

My oldest daughter was laid off due ot the virus. SHe is getting roughly the same in Il.. right under 250 plus the 600 on top of it. Thats a hell of a lot of money for staying at home. Our state.. a few weeks ago.. said they only had enough money to cover 5 weeks of unemployment payments though. Its Illinois of course.

A friend of ours whos daughter has 3 kids and a husband who decided he didnt want a wife or kids.. so she is on snap/foodstamps. I cant recall the numbers totally, but she is getting somewhere around 200 more in foodstamps over what she was already receiving.

Im a fiscal conservative and social liberal. Horse of a different color I guess. Even my fiscal beliefs are arguing with themselves in my mind because this shutting of businesses and etc.. so many people can not make it without these other things. Im usually a sink or swim sort, but this is a crazy time to be living in.. particularly if youre a single parent or working poor or on social security.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

My son is only slightly older than yours. I've had this same conversation.
It's very easy, temporary struggle = long term success
easy now = long term struggle

Don't let him fall for it.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 03:00 PM

Is the plan to get rid of all local schools?

Are trends showing us that local schools will be eventually be eliminated?

Will all children eventually only use an online school? Will parents have to pay extra to supplement arts/music/sports?
Will children with two working parents have to pay to send their kids to a daycare to take these online classes?
I've noticed commercials locally that encourage "free online school"
www.k12.com...

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:29 AM

we also wrote on our faces to make it look like we were also victims.

Just remember, things are not always as they seem.

www.courthousenews.com...

Department of Safety Commissioner John Harrington said they are contact-tracing the arrested and added that an investigation is underway about white nationalist groups posting online to encourage their members to use the protests as a cover to create chaos.

He said some of the 40 arrests made in the Twin Cities Friday night were of people linked to white supremacist groups and organized crime.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Another prediction right on the money!

I think there will be containment efforts as this hits bigger cities like Chicago, and

wgntv.com...

Residents are advised to only leave home to go to work or school, or for essential needs such as seeking medical care, going to the grocery store or pharmacy, picking up food, or receiving deliveries.

Under the stay-at-home advisory effective Monday, Nov. 16, the city is urging residents to:

Practice social distancing by staying 6 feet away from others and wearing a face covering at all times.
Not hold any gatherings at home with anyone outside their household, “even with trusted family or friends;” use remote communication for the holidays.
Avoid all non-essential and out-of-state travel, following the travel guidelines if travel is necessary.

new topics

top topics

join