It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey What Happened to All Those FEMA Camp Conspiracies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: ColoradoJens

I also liked it when Obama was going to have a panel that told people they were going to die.

Evidently , it is still there.
Re: the non-treatment of senior citizens with COVID-19 conspiracy that some have brought up right here on ATS .
Tell me you weren't one of them.

Anyone dead yet from that "death panel"?

How about COVID-19?

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Everything is okay if we're all miserable together!

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Sure, now. Not so much when the FEMA camps were all the rage 5-10 years ago. Plan B worked.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I like how y'all say we're imprisoned in our homes lol. I leave every day, because I work. I go fishing, biking, Morell hunting, hiking. All of these things are legal. I see many families out doing the same. It's kind of a breath of fresh air compared to the norm of families glued to electronic devices. Walmart is still packed every day. You're not imprisoned.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I never bought into the FEMA camp conspiracies

But some people sure did

They will return in the future

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Indeed, FEMA camps have been rendered obsolete by transforming the entire country into a de facto FEMA camp.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
My favorite is the railroad cars that actually haul automobiles across country were being said to be for human transportation. I’ve never laughed so hard.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Lets see FEMA Camps that were never there, coffins for five that turned out to be grave liners, prison cars to round us up in that turned out to be Canadian auto hauling cars and so much more absolute garbage

Yet people still stand by Alex Jones. Isn't that odd.

edit on 4/25/2020 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

I also liked it when Obama was going to have a panel that told people they were going to die.

Re: the non-treatment of senior citizens with COVID-19 conspiracy that some have brought up right here on ATS .

How about COVID-19?

Reread my post.
This time with comprehension.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

How about COVID-19?

Reread my post.
This time with comprehension.

Perhaps if you used basic English syntax I may have a chance of gleaning the nugget Im sure was provided.

Death panels (which you apparently believe are killing people) have not and will not kill anyone because that is made up.

Covid has killed a lot of people. Of course if you say, let old people die, I will oppose you.

Perhaps my reading comprehension is suffering due to your writing comprehension?

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Wait till civil unrest happens...a reply to: burdman30ott6

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Do yourself a favor...and us. Go run around with the tribe during civil unrest and see where houll wind up...it wont be house arrest..a reply to: Blaine91555

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

What a great idea.

Send everyone who tests positive to a FEMA camp. Fantastic quarantine spot. Already set up with barbed wire to keep people in and set up for military patrol to keep people in.

Set up field hospitals, send in the excess unused ventilators and all the new ones under production. Take all the Dr.'s and nurses who have been laid off, there are thousands upon thousands of them, and conscript them into the FEMA camps to care for the quarantined patients.

DUH!!! We should have thought of this much sooner!

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I echo the others, who needs fema camps when 90% of the population are quite content with home arrest?

The new war is for peoples minds.

I should imagine they'd already be in use if the Clinton Machine took presidency.

Trump seems to be working very closely with FEMA, so maybe he's cleaning out the swamp in that organisation too?

I believe they might be needed in the event of a *real* pandemic and/or currency collapse, however.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join