It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong-un Reportedly Dead ... After Botched Heart Surgery

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Link

TMZ hasnt gotten the last few of these wrong...

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Very interesting if correct. I doubt that many will mourn him, sadly.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Link

That made me do a double take. When TMZ is the most trusted source out there, its a scary world lol

link   
Surprisingly TMZ has had some good reporting in this recent year. I never even heard of them doing that kind of stuff before, I usually thought of them as a tabloid type news agency.

link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Surprisingly TMZ has had some good reporting in this recent year. I never even heard of them doing that kind of stuff before, I usually thought of them as a tabloid type news agency.

They are. In spades

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

Link

That made me do a double take. When TMZ is the most trusted source out there, its a scary world lol

Yeah, when TMZ is more real than all the media, that sure is scary.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Thing is... his sister is just as crazy and could replace him.

Kim Yo-jong: the sister of Kim Jong-un, fast 'becoming his alter ego'

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Wut?? Did he die 4 minutes after I posted my thread on him being a vegetable?

LOL

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
So I guess that make Kim one of the "un"-dead?

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Kim Yo-jong☎️

Kim Yo-jong (Korean: 김여정, born 26 September 1988)[1][2] is a North Korean politician. She is the youngest daughter of former supreme leader Kim Jong-il. Her brother is Kim Jong-un, the current supreme leader. She is an alternate member of the Politburo (Political Bureau) and vice director of the Propaganda and Agitation Department of the Workers' Party of Korea (WPK).

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What an odd title..."Vice Director of the Propaganda and Agitation Department of the Worker's Party of Korea"...!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
If true, may he burn in hell!!

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Lets wonder what's gonna happen now with those 30 or 40 nukes NK has.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Kim Yo-jong☎️

Kim Yo-jong (Korean: 김여정, born 26 September 1988)[1][2] is a North Korean politician. She is the youngest daughter of former supreme leader Kim Jong-il. Her brother is Kim Jong-un, the current supreme leader. She is an alternate member of the Politburo (Political Bureau) and vice director of the Propaganda and Agitation Department of the Workers' Party of Korea (WPK).

Can't be worse than him. Little bit of make up, different hair style and a nice dress. She could be hot.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Kim Yo-jong☎️

Can't be worse than him. Little bit of make up, different hair style and a nice dress. She could be hot.

No. Just no.
If she continues down the ass backwards, dysfunctional road that the rest of the family has been on while running the country, that would be a shame.
If she takes over and changes everything and gets NK out of the 18th century, she could be a hero to the world.
Maybe at that point, I could think she could be hot with some work.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Kim Yo-jong☎️

Somehow I picture Ms. Swan from In Living Color.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I'd wait for better confirmation on this one, too many varying reports, it's possible something has happened but I wouldn't speculate on anything just yet.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Link

TMZ is getting anything wrong or right. All TMZ is doing is combining the two prior articles going around. The only thing possibly validating is that Lil Kim hasn't spoken up to clear the air with those two prior declarations.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IamAbeliever

You mean "Mad TV", great now I can't get that image out of my head. North Korea launching a missile test, then having their great leader on TV saying; "It was gud, it looka like ... a man". Yep bad bad image.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever

Kim Yo-jong☎️

Somehow I picture Ms. Swan from In Living Color.

She can't be uglier than Pelosi.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join